.8.

Lost a Pack, Found a Home
Please log in to read the full chapter

Baekhyun slept for a while and didn't actually wake up until a whole day later. Chanyeol wasn't too surprised and simply kept an eye on the omega to make sure that he was okay. When the omega did wake up though, Chanyeol made sure to bathe him once more and make sure he had plenty to eat before heading outside to move around a bit with his mate.

They shifted and then walked around the area, taking their time and relaxing, gently nudging one another as they walked through the trees. They came to rest once they found a nice shady spot beneath a tree and laid down together, the alpha wrapping his tail around the omega protectively.

"Channie, how many pups do you want from our first litter?" the omega asked as he let the alpha his head.

"Any number is fine Baekkie. I don't care how many pups you give birth to since I know it won't be our only litter," the alpha answered, chuckling softly. He continued to the omega's head and was feeling rather happy. He looked into the omega's eyes and when they did, they both saw something quite odd.

"Your eyes changed," they both said simultaneously.

They both blinked a few times before the younger giggled. "Your eyes are red with golden specks~" the younger said.

"And yours are gold with red specks," the alpha responded. He gently nuzzled against the omega's neck and the spot where he had claimed him. "Must be from the mating," he reasoned and continued to the omega's head.

"My turn!" the omega exclaimed and got up, got on top of the alpha's back and began his head. "Channie? Do you think I am pregnant?"

"Knowing how many times we did it and how potent I am, I'm pretty sure that you would be Baekkie," the alpha replied and relaxed as he felt the omega grooming him.

They spent the afternoon bonding and just being around each other since it was important for mates to interact as much as possible within the first week or so after the claim.

 

It was about a week or so after the mating that Baekhyun began to sleep more and become clingy with his mate. It began with just wanting to cuddle for longer in bed when Chanyeol had to go and do some rounds of the boundaries. That ultimately led to the omega rolling around in bed, whining and not wanting the head alpha to leave his side.

Chanyeol honestly had no clue what was going on.

 

It wasn't until another week passed that the alpha realised what was going on. How he found out though wasn't exactly pleasant. He woke up to the sounds of wretching in the early hours of the morning, just as the sun was rising. He furrowed his brows and went about looking for his mate who was currently missing from bed. He saw the light in the bathroom switched on and headed over there.

He ran over when he heard familiar whimpering. The alpha saw his mate leaning over the toilet, holding onto his stomach area. "Baekkie, what's wrong?" he asked frantically as he leaned down to help the other stand back up.

The omega simply whined and stumbled over to the sink to wash his face and rinse his mouth. "I feel nauseous and I keep having cramps- Am I- ?"

"- pregnant?" finished the alpha. They both looked at each other in surprise before grinning happily. The alpha lifted the omega up into his arms and held him closely. Chanyeol didn't care if the others in their pack heard him at that point as he laughed and yelled out hap

Please log in to read the full chapter