The end

Ungrateful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Most misunderstandings in the world could be avoided

if people would simply take the time to ask,

“What else could this mean?”’

C.S.Lewis

 

 

 

Qri’s POV

Till yesterday it was just like a dream to see her again. But know I’m laying on my bed, staring at ceiling and pray to not be rejected by her.

Of course I wished to see her in a different condition. That wheelchair was like a thorn in my eyes.

It hurts me to death, seeing my innocent girl is forced to seat on that chair.

Hyomin told me there is still a chance for her to can walk again. And I’m ready to spend my lifetime on helping her to make it.

But for now my I just wish she stop being stubborn and let me be with her.

Even thinking about it bring me smile.

I sighed as rolled on bed taking a glance of our picture. My smile got wider and wider and just then, the ringtone sound ruined my moment. I reached for my phone nonchalantly. It was an unknown number.

I answered. "Hello?"

Silence.

My brows formed to a slight frown. "Hello?"

I could hear the person sighed. And after a while. "It's me."

I sat up. My heartbeat got faster and was about to rip out my chest. "Boram."

Her respond was another silence. I couldn't hold my curiosity.

"Boram? What's wrong? Anything happened?"

"Qri, do you feel pity for me? That's why you want to be with me again?"

I sighed. "No, actually I feel pity for myself. Because I'm nothing without you."

She said nothing. But I heard some low sound...seems like she was...crying??

"Boram?? Are you crying?"

"Qri...can you...can you come here? I miss you."

She accept me, right? What else could it mean?

"I'll be there in 15min. I'll be there baby."

 

 

 

Soyeon’s POV

Slamming my tired body on car seat I the engine.

Such a perfect day I had at work. Hyomin didn't come to office and I was freaky frustrated

I was serious when I asked her to be my girlfriend. I didn't mean to hurt her. I really wanted to be with her. The girl that made me confused with my feelings. She male me happy... I feel comfort around her and her smile make my day brighter.

It's too soon to call it love. But maybe it's a start.

Hufff, you are so unlucky in these things.

I was heading to my house when suddenly a strong feeling rash to my hands. And just then I found I changed my way to her house.

No way, not this time. I'm not going to lose her. She is my chance.

 

 

 

As I parked my car I saw her. She was carrying some shopping bag. I got off the car fast and ran to her.

"Hyomin-Sshi." I called her.

She turned to me with rounded eyes."What are you doing here, Soyeon-Sshi?"

"I come to see you." I said bravely.

"You can tell me tomorrow in office so excuse me now."

Oh gosh, she is so mad at me.

"It's not related to work but us."

Her brows met. "Us? Is there anything left you want to tell me?"

I took all my courage and started. "I don't want to be a coward again and lose you. It would be a bit weird if I say I love you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter