.01

Words

"I love you."
"No you don't."
"Excuse me?"

Jihoon furrowed his brows. "What do you mean I don't love you?" "Remember what you said before?" Seungcheol sighed. "Uhh depends on what, I've said a lot of things before." "I used to tell you that all the time because it was genuine, naturally you would say it back and-" "I said I didn't mean it..." The younger finished for him. "Right." Seungcheol got up and left the room.

"Wait, Cheol I can explain." Jihoon immediately got up after him. "How so." The older didn't look back. "Cheol why are you so mad?" "Because... because..." "You're the one who's being unreasonable now." Jihoon shot back. "Oh am I? After I dealt with all your-" Seungcheol stopped and composed himself. The shorter male just glared and stormed off.

-

"He says I really don't mean it this time either." Jihoon mumbled to himself as he walked through the streets of Seoul to calm down. "Jihoon?" The said male turned towards whoever was calling his name. "Jisoo?" "Hey! What are you doing out so late? I thought you'd be with Seungcheol?" Jisoo asked confused. "Yeah. I thought so too." Jihoon looked down at the floor as they walked side by side. "... What do you mean you thought so too. Did you two get into a fight?" "Yeah." "Oh... Well I'm going to drink with Seokmin and the rest of the group, you're welcome to join." (A/N the rest of the vocal line) "That sounds nice, thanks Jisoo." He nodded and followed the said male to a bar.

"Jihoonie!" Jeonghan squealed. "I never thought you'd join us again because of all the time you spend with your man!" "It's nice to see you too Jeonghan, Hi Seokmin." The other male waived. "Something wrong Jihoon?" Seokmin asked. "Yeah. Just a small fight." "It'll blow over, I'm sure..."

-

Seungcheol sat in the apartment alone letting his thoughts swarm his mind. "Does he really mean it this time?" He thought. "I never mean it when I say 'I love you'" Echoed in his mind. "Everything we've been through, shouldn't I trust Jihoon?" His face twisted. "I don't have trust issues do I?" Seungcheol hated to think Jihoon would do such a thing as lie and hide things from him. The worst part of it all is, it has happened before. Seungcheol trusted Jihoon, at least he wanted to. Every so often he would start to doubt the younger, yet he'd push it all aside. He was afraid Jihoon would burst and leave him. "Lies on you lips, but there's love in your eyes."  Maybe he means it this time.

-

Jihoon came stumbling home along with the help of Jisoo. He rang the doorbell and the door was swing open immediately "Jisoo?" Seungcheol asked confused. "Yeah sorry uh, Jihoon got drunk and I thought I'd get him home safely." "Thanks, would you like to stay over since its late?" Seungcheol offered. "No, no Jeonghan's waiting for me in the car, thank you for the offer though." With that Jisoo handed Jihoon off to Seungcheol and left.

Seungcheol carefully placed the younger on the couch and rushed to bring back a glass of water. "You." Jihoon pointed at the older, obviously still very drunk and slightly swaying. "Are you calling me a liar?" He asked obnoxiously. "Of course not Jihoon, I-" The said male held his hand up to Seungcheol's face. "No. Stop. I," Jihoon pointed to himself, still drunk as ever. "I, Lee Jihoon, love you." With that the drunk male fell asleep.

-

"Jihoonie." Seungcheol carefuly sat on the bed and shook the younger causing him to groan and turn towards the wall. "What." He grumbled. "I love you too." The older smiled, peeling the blanket back. "I know." Jihoon tugged the blanket back over his head. "Oh... Alright..." Seungcheol sighed and left the room defeated.

Maybe Jihoon wasn't up for this because of his hangover. Seungcheol sighed once again. "Shut up Seungcheol, it sounds like we're in ing rocket ship taking off." Jihoon grumbled angrily from the bedroom. "Sorry. I'll see you when I get home from work." With that the older shut the front door behind him. "What work. It's Sunday." But Jihoon was too late.

-

"Hey Cheol, what's with your attitude? You're usually so cheery? Is it because Ji-" Vernon got an elbow to the rib from Wonwoo. Vernon had already known the situation thanks to Seungkwan's big mouth. "Jihoon told me he loves me and I didn't believe him." Seungcheol shook his head. "How did he react?" Mingyu asked. "He went out and got drunk. When he came home he said 'I, Lee Jihoon, love you' then passed out." "And?" "This morning he was still mad as ever." Seungcheol shook his head, staring at the full cup of coffee turning cold in his hands.

"Maybe... Maybe he doesn't remember saying that after he was drunk?" Wonwoo offered. "Maybe." Seungcheol pushed his coffee away. "Hyung aren't you going to drink or eat something?" Mingyu looked worried. "I'm not in the mood." He sighed once again. "You should really stop sighing." Vernon swirled the coffee in his almost empty cup. Wonwoo elbowed him. "Is that how you talk to your hyung." He whispered through gritted teeth.

"It's fine. Jihoon told me the same." Seungcheol frowned. "It's okay Cheol. Why don't you just go back home. Being here won't fix anything. Maybe sorting your thoughts, but right now your goal is to fix things with Jihoon." Wonwoo patted his back. "Yeah, we'll catch up with you soon hyung, good luck!" Vernon smiled. With that they all parted ways.

-

"Jihoon?" Seungcheol stuck his head past the door. He was expecting the worst, after all it is the Lee Jihoon. The house was eerily quiet, maybe the cotton candy haired boy left. Seungcheol walked into the bedroom. There lay the Lee Jihoon.

"Jihoon, I'm sorry. I didn't trust you." "No Seungcheol. I'm sorry." "What?" "I said it when I didn't mean it back then. Therefore losing your trust." Jihoon put his hand to the older's cheek. "I really shouldn't have, I'm sorry." "Ji-Jihoon." Seungcheol stammered in shock. "While you said it too much, I never said it enough, in fact not at all."

"Jihoon don't say that." The older shook his head. "But it's true." Jihoon sadly smiled. "You don't have to say anything for me to know that you love me." Seungcheol gazed into the younger's eyes. " What else could you say if you didn't have those words." "Say it in another language?" Jihoon raised his brows. Seungcheol chuckled. "Sure Jihoon. That works too." 

"But Jihoon, don't ever feel like you have to say it." Seungcheol turned serious. "Okay..." The said male looked at the bedsheets. "Jihoon." "Yes?" "I adore you." Jihoon blushed.

  • ~ • ~ • ~ • 

» | • 느낌아니까 • | «