Dreamer

Can You Hear Me?

It became a part of their daily routines to text one another as much as they could. They barely ever met in person however, because the both of them felt it was easier for them to converse over texts.

Especially since Yongguk was somewhat traumatized because of his mistake and Junhong was simply a reserved person. The two managed to become comfortable with one another over words and it was more than enough.

Junhong often spent his time editing, since he no longer had much to worry about when it came to Yongguk. He could fully devote himself in these stories, rather than simply editing to distract himself.

Thanks to reading some of Yongguk's lyrics Junhong has found a deeper appreciation towards literature and the powers that it has over individuals. He coughs to keep his mind from wondering any further and he turns his attention back to the story he's currently editing.

He crosses his legs and settles his elbows against the pillow in his lap before he begins reading. Junhong tilts his head and eyes the computer screen, eyes focusing on a paragraph at a time to keep a headache from forming.

The story speaks of a girl who had been bullied when she was young. He usually dislikes these kind of stories but he doesn't have a choice when it comes to work. 

She had been bullied in elementary for having mixed blood in a Korean environment. Junhong takes a few hours to read about the struggles she goes through and how friends have gone and left due to her visual difference.

The girl becomes a confident woman and overcomes her fears, finding the right friends and even a person to love her. Junhong doesn't find the story very intriguing and it wasn't well written however he can appreciate the message it sends.

He feels a surge of determination after reading her story. After all, if she could do everything she could to find her happiness than why couldn't Junhong? What made him so different?

Junhong gets out of his chair and tosses his pillow onto his bed before he grabs his notebook. After jotting down exactly what he wanted to say he took a deep breath and sent Yongguk a message to meet him outside.

As soon as he steps outside he can see Yongguk waiting for him, leaning on the railing naturally and comfortably. He turns at what Junhong assumes is the sound of him opening his door and gives him a worried look.

"Hey, is everything alright?" Yongguk asks and Junhong nods quickly so that the elder won't feel so worried, he hates seeing the worry and concern that's often etched onto Yongguk's tanned skin whenever they're together.

Junhong doesn't waste any more time and pulls open his notebook. He bites his lip and eyes over his messages to make sure they're clear and legible before he holds them up for Yongguk to read.

 

I want to be able to step out of my shell

I know I won't be able to do it myself so I'm selfishly asking whether you're able to help me Yongguk hyung

I feel that with you I'll be able to achieve my goal

 

Junhong can't help but close his eyes as his hands shake around the flimsy material of his notebook. A small poke to his forehead caused him to open his eyes and he was met with a bright gummy smile.

"I'd like to, very much."

 

Dreamer - Mokita/Kaptan

 

------------------------------------

A/N

A short chapter ^^

I mean nothing really happened here LOL but oh well~

Also, for the story thing I kinda just made something up randomly XD so it doesn't make sense

Oh well~

Thank you to my commenters, readers, voters and subscribers <3

- Airi

P.S. I always forget to italicize things LOL so I always go back and edit it like oops XD