P.E

Hate is such a strong word

Song: Fantastic Baby


Rachael's P.O.V

Class had just finished.

Next period was Phsical Education or P.E for short.

I headed towards the change rooms. I have a personal stall because Onew oppa thought it was unhygenic. 
He's the unhygenic one. He eats chicken that has touched the floor!

It's unbelievable right? I hope the media never reads this. I'm gonna be in deep sh*t if Onew sees this. >.<

Anyway, I share this stall with Krystal. She is like Onew, very hygenic.

As I headed to the gym the instruccter said we were going to play basketball.

Basketball.

The only sport I'm actually good at... AWESOME! (Y)

I headed to the bleachers. Unfortunately Krystal hates sport so she was just gonna camp out in the girls' restroom.

The instructor chose 2 captains, Doojoon and Hyuna.

They started choosing their players.

I was kind of hoping that Doojoon would choose me but I ended up on Hyuna's team. Maybe next time?

We started off slowly. After a while the scores were even. 17 - 17.

I decided to make a dash for the goal when the whistle blew. Just when I was about to shoot, I tripped...

Clumsy me always gets in the way. I thought someone was going to help me up but they all crowded around the instructir.

Apparently, when I tripped the ball flew and hit on the ring and bounced on to his nose... 

I hope I don't get sued!


Hey. 

It's been a while right?

I just took a short break off AFF...

Anyway, new subscribers ^_^

MsWhatTheHell

may_cassie

Comment & subscribe ::)