Comfort

Astro One Shot Collection

As the weeks pass by you found out Jinjin’s love was mystical, otherworldly, spiritual, revealing and dreamy.

While yours was loving, emotional, shy, cautious and nurturing.

Everything was perfect to him. Seeing you next to him on the warm soft bed as your fingers breeze through his blonde locks. And his thumb caressed your cheek as your breath mingled with his. His eyes attentively focused on your pomegranate colored lips. If his heart was a flower ready to bloom your love is the only sunshine it needs.

He lets out a small laugh as you changed into one of his favorite sweaters. It was an almost fit. He’s not as tall as his friends. In fact he could be considered short compared to other people as he barely reaches average. It didn’t matter to you though. He’s still perfect in your eyes even when he tells you his insecurities.

In the darkness your cuddles feel like a little touch of heaven, warm, together, cozy. If only Jinjin could extend the night just so he could stay close to you longer, safe in your embrace. Your arms around him brings peace to him. Your cuddles are the only medicine he needs,  they are light in the darkness, and a lone star in a rather empty sky.