oo1

Young and Beautiful

"AURORA, YOONA, MIYOUNG!" 

"Oh my gosh, here she goes again."

"Hi Scarlett"

"Couldn't you be a little bit quieter?" 

"There you go again, Yoona," Scarlett frowns, sitting down filled with shopping bags in her hands. 

"I got us matching items again!" Scarlett beams happily, taking out a box. 

"What did you waste money on this time?" Yoona raises an eyebrow eyeing the box Scarlett pulls out. 

Scarlett excitingly pulls out a Dior box, and immediately Yoona shakes her head while Miyoung and Aurora look at her with wide eyes. Scarlett smiles at her friends with wide eyes as if she won the lottery. 

"Isn't it pretty?" Scarlett exclaims with excitement. 

"But the question is, why did you buy it?" Yoona raises an eyebrow. 

"It's a symbol of our friendship, duh," Scarlett rolls her eyes at Yoona. Miyoung and Aurora sigh. Yoona and Scarlett are opposites of one another and to see them bicker was a daily thing they always did. 

Lee Scarlett, 22 years old, a fashionista, has a YouTube channel with over one million subscribers. The social media friend with over two million followers on Instagram. Scarlett loves expensive things and is always constantly buying her friends lots of designer brands. Self-made celebrity with a bright personality and is always the life of the party. She is currently majoring in Fashion Marketing as she aspires to become the director at one of the hottest couture in the world, such as Chanel, YSL, or Dior. The people around her recognize her. 

"The number of things I have in my room because of you is kind of ridiculous," Yoona sighs, looking at the gift her friend bought, she's grateful, but then again, could she stop her loving shopping friend. 

At first glance, Kim Yoona, age twenty-three, seems mean and is mean. She is realistic but lowkey, the most elegant one with her personality and attitude. She is studying to become a cardiothoracic surgeon. She is constantly learning and doing lots of things related to her major. Dresses up in formal business wear all the time but makes a statement with neutrals and basics. A true high-class lady. She has three scholarships and loves drinking coffee, especially espresso. 

"Thank you for the present, though," Aurora smiles, looking at Scarlett. 

"I knew you would love it!" Scarlett exclaims, opening the white Dior box. 

Song Aurora, age twenty-three, is a dance major. A high-class ballerina dancer. Aurora is always dressed up in dancewear all the time, which makes her look like a fairy. She barely goes out, but it's only to be with her friends when she does. She is social with making connections to market herself and is also an influencer with health regarding others to join ballet if they are genuinely passionate about it. 

"You outdid yourself this time, didn't you?" Yoona raises an eyebrow opening the box to see two different lip products in front of her, liquid lipstick and regular lipstick.

"It's such a pretty color," Miyoung smiles, swatching the color on her hand. Miyoung smiles sweetly at her friend Scarlett. Miyoung usually does not buy expensive stuff, and instead, she saves her money to travel. 

Hwang Miyoung is the youngest of the four. She's currently 21 years old. She loves to explore many things but would prefer being alone except when she's with her friends. Miyoung's dream is to be a professional flower arranger or have her flower shop one day. She's a daydreamer and loves to romanticize by herself. But her skills are in the arts, she's a famous painter already and is training in one of the most prestigious schools for flower arranging. You can call her a genius with her skills. Quiet and elegant. 

"I'm glad you like Miyoung. Someone appreciates the color, unlike some people," Scarlett darts her eyes towards Yoona, who's already rolling her eyes. 

"Look! They're all together again!" 

"Yoona is so pretty." 

"How do I become popular like Scarlett?" 

"Miyoung is so graceful. Look at her!" 

"Aurora looks like royalty!" 

Yes, these four were the elite of the elite, going to the same university but all majoring in different departments. Many times, they would spend time together during their free hours. How do they all know one another? It was a mutual thing for talented girls to one day meet another. Yoona was sitting down when Scarlett joined her table with Aurora and Miyoung. Yes, they had a class together at one point, and that class was English. All four were learning English hopefully to go overseas one day to expand their skills and talents to meet overseas connections. 

"Do girls know what we have to do today?" Yoona raises an eyebrow taking a sip of her coffee. Yoona's fair skin made Scarlett's eyes narrow in envy. Yoona was the perfect Scarlett had ever seen. With cat-like eyes, white porcelain skin, and jet black hair with an excellent nose bridge. Scarlett reaches out to poke Yoona's cheek, making her eyebrow furrow in confusion. 

Scarlett smiles sheepishly, always wondering how she got lucky to have such beautiful friends. Scarlett had an obsession with her friends. Since they were all beautiful girls, she had the job of protecting them all from gross people who tried entering their world, which meant--only using them for their talents and beauty. Scarlett was never wrong with her intell when someone tried befriending their group, and it either ended up in jealousy with someone trying to enter their friend group or trying to cause drama that was not Scarlett's list of wanting to go on. 

"I believe that we have to find partners to do an English project with," Miyoung nods, looking through her notes. Miyoung was always on top of her studies which made the other girls thankful, as Miyoung was always making sure their homework was done weeks ahead. Hence, they can do more things together and spend time with one another since, after that class, they were no longer to see one another anymore. 

"We do? Okay, then who's partnering with who this time?" Aurora asks. Whenever there was a group project, the four girls would gather together since they could now choose their groups. At first, their professor was grouping, but it seemed like the four often liked to work together after the first grouping. Because of that, the girls knew their strengths and weaknesses. 

"I'll partner up, Yoona," Scarlett beams happily, clinging onto Yoona. 

"Someone kill me, please," Yoona sighs, pinching the tip of her nose bridge. 

"I don't mind being with Miyoung. At least we'll have quiet time," Aurora laughs high, giving Miyoung. 

"But did you girls hear something, though?!" Scarlett gasps, grabbing their attention. 

"What now?" Yoona raises an eyebrow. 

"Why do you always look so annoyed when I'm able to tell you something worth listening to?" Scarlett makes a face at Yoona.

"What's up?" Aurora asks. Scarlett always told them about the school gossip, as if she wanted to know herself, but it was something the girls liked. They all enjoyed listening to the school dramas, and sometimes it was a matter of opinion where they would sigh or be interested in the story. But their college was famous with so many talented people that it was surprising to see the number of people trying to cause drama, but their college was no ordinary college. 

"We're going to get a new Dean soon, and they're trying to accept new students during the middle of the semester. Don't you girls find that crazy?" Scarlett looks at them.

"That's weird, it's the middle of the fall semester, and you would usually have to be on the waitlist for next semester," Yoona tilts her head, hearing news that was worth listening to, not some gossip about someone cheating again. Those kinds of gossip were Scarlett's favorite. 

"Yeah, and I heard that the new Dean is from overseas and has a son that is coming to our school too!" Scarlett squeals. 

"And why are you getting excited?" Yoona looks at Scarlett.

"Come on! What if he's cute and the man of my dreams?!" Scarlett clasps her hands together. 

"Do you know how he looks like already?" Aurora asks. 

"No, but he must be gorgeous since he's from overseas, right?" Scarlett beams happily.

"I don't think that's how it works, Scarlett," Miyoung chuckles. It was entertaining to see their friends boy crazy wherever someone new came to their school. Still, the thing was, Scarlett was never lucky with any of the guys she crushed on, so the fact that she was always was swoon with the new student she had never seen or talked to meant one thing for the three other girls, she was going to be disappointed with her new crush. 

"Well, if he shows up, I call dibs on him first!" Scarletts smiles happily, already thinking of her 'new' boyfriend.

"Some guys are just a waste of time," Yoona shakes her head paying attention back to her laptop. Yoona begins typing while Scarlett makes a face at her. Aurora and Miyoung laugh, the two were polar opposites alright. Aurora sighs, what would it be like to have new people? Not to mention to actually see Scarlett end up with someone finally so she would stop talking about guys. 

In truth Aurora did not understand why Scarlett would always swoon over guys, Aurora could barely think about having a relationship if her major permitted her to. Focused and determined Aurora wanted to become the first asian swan lake during the European tour. The amount of glitter that surrouned her and the amount of cheers from the audience that would clap and whistle. Flowers all of the sorts being thrown on stage asking for another encore. Aurora sighs, such a dream. 

"Aurora?" Miyoung nudges her a bit. Aurora looks up to see the girls staring at her, Aurora looks forward to see that they were all heading towards class already. Aurora hurrily takes her things into her bag and heads over with her. 

"Aurora watch out!" 

Scarlett leans forward to catch Aurora's bag while Yoona and Miyoung watch their friend fall into the arms of a stranger who surispingly caught her from falling. 

"Are you alright?" 

Aurora nods quickly not sparing the stranger a look but rather muttering a quick thanks and a bow before heading over to the girls who were worried about her. Yoona tilts her head to look at the stranger who shrugs and continues making their way to class. Yoona's eyebrow quirk a litte bit, something about that stranger's voice sounded familiar to her. She shakes her head and they make their way to class.

"So, Yoona, we meet again." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feburary 15, 2022. 3:44 PM

Hello all, we meet again, after almost five years of not writing...I've decided to come back to writing. I do not know how long I'll be writing again, but writing little stories does ease my mind. There has been so many things I have been thinking about coming back here. Has it been ten years since I already made an account here? I'm already in my twenties and that is amazing. But to all who are new, it's so nice to meet you all. Thank you for reading and I hope you all enjoy. 

-cutepinkdiary