fin.♡

Mr. Cookie Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

• STILL HAVEN'T PROOFREAD THIS SO ERRORS MAY OCCUR. WILL FIX LATER! •

 

 

Goodbye for now to this beautiful country...

 

After settling on her window seat and putting her carry on under her feet, she took out her favorite cookies she bought before boarding the plane.

She set the cookies on her left, on top of the arm-lift, which was separating her and her seatmate.

After eating a piece, she decided to take a nap.

 

 

 

Waking up to a hungry stomach, she decided to eat her leftover cookies. Reaching for her cookies carefully, trying not to bother her seatmate, she takes one and puts it back to the middle of the 2 seats.

Later, she noticed that her seatmate's hand was reaching for her pack of cookies and decided to get one and eat it while watching t.v.

What is he doing? is he crazy?!" she thought.

Deciding to not be very vocal about it, she just reaches over to the bag, takes one and eat it while glancing to her seatmate.

The guy didn't even spare her a single glance as he still kept on watching and eating her cookies at the same time.

Oh that is it. That's how you wanna play pretty boy? then lets play.

Both her and his hands keep on reaching the bag for a piece of cookie until she notices that there was 1 piece left and it was the guy's turn to take a one.

She expected him to eat the last piece and leave her to throw the bag...

What the guy did next was very unexpected.

He looks over to the bag and the girl, startled, she shifts her attention to the view outside the plane.

After giving a side-glance to the guy, she peeks over to the bag and got wide-eyed.

It seems that her seatmate broke the last cookie into half for a fair share between them.

She didn't even know if she was going to say "thanks for the last piece." or "why are you stealing my cookies you cookie stealer?!" aaand decided neither of them.

"I'll just ask him nicely, yeah." she smiles in her thought.

Just as she was about to ask the guy next to her, the plane suddenly shook at its landing, signalling the passengers that they have already landed to their destination.

Okay i'll just ask him after we stop.

After the plane stops, the guy suddenly stood up, takes his backpack from the top compartment and exits the plane without saying anything. 

Her eyes followed every single thing he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter