"You're beautiful."

You're Beautiful

"Chanyeooooooool!"

Baekhyun's voice echoed throughout the whole house, and Chanyeol, who was on his laptop quickly stood up as he put down his laptop, not forgetting to close it. He walked to their bedroom and saw Baekhyun looking at his reflection on the mirror. The giant male went to Baekhyun and wrapped both of his arms on his lover's small waist, placing his chin on the slender male's shoulder.

"What is it, love?"

"Yeol, do you think I'm fat and ugly?"

Chanyeol got surprised with his lover's question. Aish, not again. He thought. But come to think of it, Baekhyun had been eating a lot lately, so of course he gained weight. But Chanyeol was okay with it, Baekhyun still looked ethereal as ever. No one can ever beat his ethereal beauty. Period. And Baekhyun was not fat, he was just chubby. But being chubby is not wrong and chubby people are cute, or so; that's what Chanyeol thought. The tall man calmed himself down and cleared his throat before answering his lover's question.

"No, darling. You're not fat, you're just chubby. Maybe because you've been eating a lot lately, and you gain weight. But hey, you still look normal to me. Still beautiful as ever."

There you go. Chanyeol said it. He had to sprinkle some sweet words at the end of his words, or else he'll be a dead meat. But he surely meant his words, and he was not lying. Because yeah, Baekhyun was sensitive when it comes to this kind of topic. Last time Baekhyun asked Chanyeol the same question, and the tall man answered "yes". Baekhyun threw a pillow at him before stomping off his foot to the guest bedroom, leaving the dumbfounded Chanyeol alone in their bedroom. They didn't sleep together at that night and the petite male stopped talking to his lover, giving him the silent treatment for days. Only god knows how the giant male felt during that time. He regretted saying "yes" and vowed to himself that he will never give the wrong answer to his lover regarding the question. Because who would want to go through all that silent treatment bull again? Certainly not Chanyeol.

"Chubby is fat."

Baekhyun mumbled as he removed Chanyeol's arms from his small waist. He then walked out of their bedroom and went to the kitchen. Chanyeol let out a sigh before following Baekhyun from behind.

I already gave him the best answer already, so what else does he want? Did he expect another answer from me? Or what? I'm so confused. The giant thought.

Chanyeol went to the kitchen to see Baekhyun eating the ice cream that he bought for him yesterday. The two of them looked at each other for a few seconds before Baekhyun continued eating his ice cream, sighing.

Chanyeol sighed, too.

"Love, what's wrong? Tell me."

"I'm just feeling mad because a stranger called me fat and ugly earlier today while I was buying groceries at the supermarket. Can you believe it? I don't even know her and yet she just spat out those words to me! That's why I asked you that question." The slender male explained to his lover, puffing out his cheeks before scooping another spoonful of ice cream for himself. Chanyeol raised his eyebrows. Hm, a stranger called his lover "fat"? Damn, that's just plain rude. That explains why you're acting like this. Chanyeol thought, before he sat down on the chair opposite from his lover's. He gazed at Baekhyun as he smiled charmingly.

"Hey, her opinion doesn't matter. She's just a stranger, she doesn't even know you. So stop thinking about it. I don't care whether you're fat or not, okay? You're still the Baekhyun I know, the one that I fell in love with. Most importantly, you're beautiful. You've always been beautiful. And, I love you."

The giant male genuinely confessed. Baekhyun stopped eating his ice cream, and shifted his attention to his lover. Chanyeol can be really cheesy and corny at times; and Baekhyun couldn't deny that. But of course, that's one of the reasons why the slender male had fallen in love with him. Because who wouldn't fall in love with this handsome yet goofy guy? That is Park Chanyeol for you.

"I love you, too."

Baekhyun replied with a smile. The tall male grinned as Baekhyun stood up, wanting to put the leftovers ice cream on the freezer. Chanyeol went to his lover, and Baekhyun turned to look at him.

Chanyeol stole a kiss from the said male before running away to the living room as Baekhyun just shook his head, chuckling. He wondered what kind of good deeds he had done in his previous life for him to get a lover like Chanyeol in his current life.

Baekhyun was really lucky.

He won't mind spending his whole life with his yoda. He loved Chanyeol too much, and he knew he'd do anything for him. He just hoped that they'd last until their last day of living in this world. Amen to that.

[ The End ]

-*^*-

[ A/N ]

English is not my mother's tounge language, so pardon me if there are any grammatical errors or typos. Don't forget to give this an upvote if you like it! It's really appreciated. ♡ Comments are gold. Thank you, I love you. Hehehe ♡

EDIT: so after a while, I finally decided to re-read this drabble that I wrote two or three years ago, and I noticed there were some grammatical errors and etc so I had to fix them, and then I added a short paragraph, I don't know if you guys would notice it but yes, who cares GOSJ. and moving on, I finally get my lazy to edit this. I'M ACTUALLY PROUD OF MYSELF??? though I've been planning to write a sequel for this,,, I haven't started working on it yet LOL. man I need to stop being lazy sksksk anyways guys, thank you for reading this, I hope you guys have enjoyed <3 have a wonderful day, I love you guys xx