Finally

Tick Tack, Tick Tack (sequel to Club Neverland)

 

"Hello, Eun Mi. Ready to give me your son?" a hideous voice cackled behind her.

 

Eun Mi froze as Eli stood protectively in front of Ki Hwan.

 

"Never. You will never have him." Eli said angrily.

 

"It's okay, I'll still get him." the witch snarked.

 

Ki Hwan tugged on Eli's pant leg and he picked him up.

 

"Uncle Eli, is that the evil lady?" Ki Hwan whispered in Eli's ear.

 

"Yes, she is. Both of them are. The girl next to her is evil too." Eli whispered back.

 

"Those are the ones that want to hurt umma right?" Ki Hwan said.

 

Eli just nodded.

 

"Then I'll take care of them." Ki Hwan whispered proudly.

 

Ki Hwan had been experimenting with his powers since he turned 2, when they first told him the story of the evil lady.

 

But no one really knew how far he took his experiments.

 

"It's too dangerous, Ki Hwan. Just let us handle it." Eli said softly, he put the boy down and stood behind everyone.

 

"Move, don't make this harder than it needs to be." the witch groaned. She snapped her fingers and Dara willingly obeyed her.

 

"So, since Joon's incident, you have more control over your puppets, I see." Kiseop smirked.

 

"Of course." the witch grinned creepily. "Now, get the boy, my dear." she commanded.

 

Dara swiftly evaded Dongho and Kevin's attacks only to be met with Hoon and Soohyun. 

 

She took them on gracefully, or not gracefully, seeing as how she landed on her in 10 seconds.

 

In the mean time, Ki Hwan was being hugged protectively by Eun Mi, hiding behind Eli.

 

Ki Hwan, paying no attention to his father waiting to fight Dara, focused his powers to get rid of the evil lady. He decided that if the evil lady was gone then it would be easier for the pretty one to be gone.

 

Ki Hwan held out his hands to the witch, to anyone else it would seem like he wanted a double high five. But instead, Ki Hwan started to clench his fists, trying to crush the evil lady into a ball and make her disappear.

 

It would take a lot, he knew, here this evil lady was, breathing, talking, controlling magic. He never tried un-imagining such a big thing before.

 

He continued to squeeze his hands into fists as Dara made it past to Kiseop and AJ.

 

The evil lady started to groan in pain, and Ki Hwan knew the magic started to work.

 

But so did his uncles, to stall for time, they formed a circle around Dara so Ki Hwan could concentrate to get rid of the witch.

 

Soon, the witch started to crumple into a ball. Like how you would crumple paper, her screams of agony ratiating about the room.

 

The crumpled ball started to shrink into nothing, and Dara stood erect, lost with no direction.

 

"Ki Hwan. You have been practicing, haven't you?" Eun Mi said sternly.

 

"Neh, umma. I wanted to be able to help..." Ki Hwan jutted out his bottom lip.

 

"Aish, I'm not mad. I just wish you told me you were practicing, someone could have helped you." Eun Mi hugged him.

 

"I did tell someone, uncles were helping me." Ki Hwan said happily.

 

Eun Mi raised an eyebrow questioningly at her husbands, who took this as a sign to look at the interesting carpet.

 

Dara took the distraction and lunged at Eun Mi.

 

"No! You will not hurt umma!" Ki Hwan yelled, furiously using his power.

 

Dara froze mid-lunge as her body crunched together.

 

She screamed in pain as Ki Hwan squashed her up into a ball and she disappeared with a pop.

 

"No hurting my umma." Ki Hwan said firmly with a little pout.

 

Everyone looked at him in shock, then laughed.

 

"Ehh? What are you laughing about!?!" Ki Hwan whined.

 

Eun Mi stopped to pick him up, "You, aegi. All you, how cute you are." Eun Mi smiled, pressing her forehead against Ki Hwan's, rubbing noses.

 

"Finally, both of them are gone for good." Kiseop said.

 

"Yup, finally we get some peace." Soohyun added.

 

"Maybe not for long..." Eun Mi hinted, and rubbed her tummy.

 

"Chincha?!?!" All 7 of them cried, "Who's?!?!"

 

"Soohyun oppa." Eun Mi said softly, then screamed when Soohyun picked her up and twirled her around.

 

Yup, finally free of the evil witch and Dara. Life could get fun.

 

Author's Note:

well~~ update<3

hehe :3

one more after this :o

happy ending?? ^____~V