Their Fate

Her encounter, Their life, The Earth

   Before the sun and the moon, the sky and earth, there was only Heaven and Hell. Heaven had a daughter, Suzy, and Hell had his right hand animal a nine-tailed fox, Soo Hyun. One day while walking in the darkness Suzy saw a fox like creature in front of her, Soo Hyun had not noticed her presence until he looked up and saw a radiant light in the pitch black. He immediately ran away not wanting to taint something so pure as her. When Suzy saw him run she believed that she had done something wrong, and cried for days because of scaring off the beautiful creature. Soo Hyun would refuse to fight and eat. Heaven and Hell saw how upset the two were and decided to make them meet. Suzy went to the place her father told her and she saw the fox, she tried to run before she scared him away like before but before she could Soo Hyun stopped her and explained why he ran. Everything was fine between them; they even deiced to meet the next day. However Heaven and Hell had gotten in an argument. Heaven forbid her to ever see him again; Hell was yelling at Soo Hyun to taint her immediately. Soo Hyun was conflicted at first however he finally refused and said he would never see her again if it meant hurting her. The next day Suzy went against her father’s wishes and went to meet him. She waited and waited then she cried, “Father Hell, please I beg you, let me see the nine-tailed fox. The one with the softest fur, the one that’s pitch black with a dull glow.” Hell was laughing on his throne his revenge would be much easier then he believed; Soo Hyun had heard her cries and rushed towards her. Heaven hearing his daughter’s cries was enraged and went to find her. He was going to end the fox's life. She was about to leave when Soo Hyun had appeared, he explained why he had not come.They embraced and cried together collapsing to the floor holding each other. Heaven saw how the nine-tailed fox deeply cared for his daughter he went Hell himself and showed him what he saw. Hell’s black heart and soul were so touched that he felt guilty. He felt he had tortured the only creature who had always been there and had almost destroyed his life. Heaven and Hell both decided to grant them one wish; she wanted to be a fox with him, he wanted to be human with her. Soo Hyun went to heaven and begged to become human, while Suzy went to Hell and begged to become a fox like her lover. Heaven and Hell granted their wish, by day both were the first humans, and by night fall Soo Hyun was a pitch black nine-tailed fox his tails and color representing his loyalty to Hell. Suzy was a pure snow white fox with two tails. Her white fur meaning her loyalty to her father Heaven and her two tails representing her forms one animal, the other human. They spent endless year together in their bliss. All their children, in their human form, become humans; when they were in their animal form she gave birth to all the animals around them. Heaven and Hell made Earth for their grandchildren to live in. Heaven wanted to see them grow so he went to the skies, and Hell took care of their souls once they died. When Suzy and Soo Hyun had finally decided they have lived their ivies to the fullest and were read to die, she became the radiant sun during the day and he became the dull light of the moon. When their children died they became the stars, plants, grass, seas, everything on earth today. Suzy watch over all of her grandchildren as they grew generation after generation during the day, by night Soo Hyun took care of them with his dull light and his family that had become stars. Heaven helped his daughter during the day. The souls of the children are allowed to become human or animals again, more than once were they allowed to stay and be watched by all over again by their parents and grandparents. Heaven and Hell both asked if Suzy and Soo Hyun wished to be together once again, they did but not as humans nor animals. thus they met once again in a solar eclipse. Every year, at least two times in the year, they try to meet. Some say their story will happen again, others say it's happening everyday but in a smaller way. If this is Earth then how were the other planets appear? Is their only life on Earth? I guess that's just another story for a different time, for now let the moon meet his sun and let them love once again.