Baby and Wedding

Wedding crusher

Jaehyun x Taeyong

Mark x Haechan

But more likely Mark x Taeyong brotherly bond.

 

-Mark-

Mark quite shocked after his parent reveal that they invited Taeyong to his wedding because he was sure the latter wont coming. It’s not like he didn’t want Taeyong to be at his wedding- because the latter is his favourite hyung but he should know better not to burden the hyung to come when he should have a good rest in his third trimester. Thank god he have Jaehyun to stick around his husband.

His other hyung and dongsaeng also came, because Haechan invited all members. In few hours, they’ll exchange vows and legally married. Older members joint him in his groom’s room while the youngers stick with Haechan. They’re comfortable this way.

Black suit hanging in his room and he sure Haechan have the white one himself. Their group stylist- who in charge to put make up on him is doing her job while he tried to calm his hard beating heart down as he looking himself in the mirror. The hyungs cant stop teasing him. He expect that to happen- when you getting married while your olders didn’t.

 

-Taeyong-

Taeyong doesn’t regret coming to the wedding because he finally got to reunite with s. They grouping in Mark’s room and the other are in Haechan’s room. His husband stick close to him just to make sure he didn’t get tired. Being in your last trimesters wasn’t easy. Everything make him ache here and there.

The room are full of laughter. Their groove and dorky members can’t stop teasing the younger. Ten and Johnny cant stop moving from room to another just to report how both grooms are doing. Taeyong find that funny- cause they’re trying to make Mark nervous. But he cant help to nagging Ten for not too ruin Mark’s best moment. He nagged the younger a lot these day.

Preparation almost finish- with the help from their group and the guests already crowded the garden- where the wedding will take place. The whole group sat at the front line beside both groom’s parents. Both Mark and Haechan are there because they’ve decided that ‘no groom will walk down the aisle’. They seem happy but they cant hide the nervousness in front of everyone.

“Ladies and gentlemen,” the event begin, “we are here tonight to witness the union of Mark Lee and Lee Donghyuck in marriage. With love and commitment, they’ve decide to live their live together as spouse.

Mark Lee, do you take Lee Donghyuck to be your partner in life and sharing your path, equal in love, a mirror for your true self, promising to honour and cherish, through a good time and bad until death do your part?”

“I do,”

“Lee Donghyuck, do you take Mark Lee to be your partner in life and sharing your path, equal in love, a mirror for your true self, promising to honour and cherish, through a good time and bad until death do your part?”

“I do,”

“I now pronounce you as husband and husband. You may kiss,”(x)

Taeyong felt a little uneasy but he choose to ignore it. Jaehyun noticed him but Taeyong assure that he’s okay. He just feeling heavy down his lower region anyway. Jaehyun circled his waist to let he lean into Jaehyun’s arm. They both received Ten’s smirk and mouthed ‘calm down’ to them. Their attention back to both grooms now are kissing each other and the crowd claps their hands. Fireworks start to blast in the night sky.

The guests are now moving to have their dinner. The member however gather with their ‘now married dongsaeng’ to congratulate them. The couple walk hand in hand leading all of them to dining table. Taeyong can’t help but whimper in pain. Jaehyun’s concerned look soothing him a little.

“Should we go home early?” he ask.

“No, the event was just finished. We sure can stay a bit for dinner, can’t we?”

“Maybe we can rest in guest room for a while?”

“Its okay. I want to join everyone here,”

“What’s wrong with hyung?” asked Ten, appear from behind.

“Nothing, I just feel pain a little,” assure Taeyong. Ten’s hand try to sneak around his waist to touch the protruding belly but Jaehyun deflect it fast. Before they could reach the dining table Taeyong can feel a weigh gash down between his thighs.

“Oh god,”

“What’s wrong?” both Ten and Jaehyun asked him.

“Take me to the guest room. Don’t alert Mark or anyone,”

“Why?” both asked in sync.

“My water just broke.”

 

-Mark-

They couldn’t stop chit-chatting even from the canopy but as soon they sat around the dining table everybody quiet as their hand busy to fill up their plate. Mark notice that Ten, Taeyong and Jaehyun are left behind but they reach the table but turn back to the canopy instead.

“Where’re they going?” he asking. All members turn to see and everyone shrugged.

“I’ll check on them,” Johnny volunteer himself to go after them but Mark told him to enjoy the dinner. The groom then excuse himself to look after his guests.

“Where you guys up to?”

The three members shocked to see he came from behind. “Mark, what are you doing here?” asked Jaehyun.

“I just come to check you guy. We should be at dinner table right now,”

“We need to use your guest room for a while. Ten will join you at dinner but Taeyong and me have to excuse ourselves early, I guess,”

“Sure, I’ll bring the food right up,”

“No need. We’re in hurry, there’s urgent thing we’re up to,”

“What’s the urgent thing?”

“Urgh! Marky! Taeyong hyung are in labour right now!” half- frustrated Ten almost yelled to him.

“Oh!”

 

“Oh?” Ten questioning him back.

“I should inform the other,”

“No! Don’t. Let them eat. I don’t want anyone panic,” Taeyong cut him, half groaning in pain.

“Breath, baby,” Jaehyun whisper to him.

“You can tell them later. Right now we have to get going. Straight to your car then,” Ten told Jaehyun.

“But the parking are crowded. Cars are parked everywhere,”

“Call ambulance!” Ten suggesting.

“That will trigger the guest,”

“Take a taxi,”

“Taeyong can’t walk,” Jaehyun cut them both arguing.

“Okay! Okay,” both Mark and Ten startled. Jaehyun patiently hold Taeyong in his arm as they walk to the guest room.

 

Carefully laying Taeyong down on the bed, Johnny appear out of nowhere to front of the door.

“What take you so long?”

All of them wear the expression from earlier, making the latter cocking his eyebrow.

“Taeyong hyung are in labour,” Ten blurt bluntly.

“What?” Johnny’s mouth dropped.

 

Taeyong already sweating and paleness start to creep on his face. Jaehyun calmly wipe the sweat  and offer him a drink.

“I’m afraid you’ll have to give birth here. I think we can call a doctor or midwife to come,”

“Yeah. We can do that,” Ten agreed. “I’ll call,” he offer.

 

Mark come to sit down beside his hyung. “I’m sorry, hyung. I should know not to burden you  to come this wedding,”

“Not your fault, Mark. I didn’t expect this baby to crush your wedding tho,”

“I’ll call Haechan. He must be worried that we disappear one by one,”

 

Ten inform that the midwife will come anytime soon but they still have to wait. Their other members unexpectedly come to the room bringing their plates and glasses to join in- that was Taeil’s idea, he cant wait to meet the baby. Everyone was anxious but they try to remain calm, letting Taeyong having his rest.

The midwife come a few moments later and they wait outside the room leaving Jaehyun and Taeyong inside. Feeling the tense air they decide to wait downstairs until Jaehyun come out of the room wearing his sweet smile.

“It’s a boy,” he inform.

The house fill up with happy laughter and screaming. They finally got to meet the baby when the midwife bring him out. Everyone reach to pinch his cheeks.

“Next time anyone want to get married, make sure we don’t have baby to crush the wedding,” their maknae- Ji Sung blurt out.

 

 

 


please excuse my grammar and misspell words.

i wrote so many jaeyong lately but i havent satisfied. i think to write more and various pairing/ style. dont shy to talk or share your ideas or anything. i've tumblr and twitter acc that you guys can visit.

i cant find  a cure for 'mad city' drug either. i 've listening to it non- stop, which resulting me to write this. i put the 'blame' on taeyong.