i.

undeniable » GJH

Two dark eyes, almost darker than the night itself, opened just to notice the bright moon that forced some light into the dark room. His eyes appreciated the drawing on the background in which the moon took the spotlight as he tried to remember what he was actually doing in his bed. He could swear he was dreaming just a few seconds ago before that moon decided to hit his eyes and open them, waking him up to the reality he lived in that most of people would laugh at if they had the chance to even take a sip. It was no kid play for him though. He had to live with it, every day of his life.

''Junhwe''  the owner of the name shoot his glare across the room just to find one of the people he lived in, arms crossed right over his muscular chest, smirking at the sight of the younger. ''What do you want?'' Junhwe whispered, ruffling his own hair as he sat up, wondering how he could have gotten to this point - living with someone that always bothered him when he was relaxing. ''I never knew you could dream?'' the sudden phrase took him by surprise. He was going to keep this as a secret as nobody in his group actually had enough courage to close their eyes and relax over the stresses of their lives. ''What do you want?'' ''Hanbin said he needs to talk to you.'' ''I'm going down in a while.'' he growled, rolling his eyes as he got up from the comfortable bed he had in his room. The other male smirked, nodding his head.

''Oh, Jiwon.'' Junhwe called, hearing a soft laugh from the older who shrugged his shoulders, walking out the door. ''I'm not going to tell anyone. She's pretty hot tho.'' Junhwe rolled his eyes at the comment his friend made. Of course. Of course he didn't need to speak. He knew just how easy it was for Jiwon to read his mind, just as easy as it was for him to read everyone else's mind. In his group, it was normal for them to talk through their mind but only Jiwon had devoloped the skills it took to read someone else's mind. Apart from being a flirt, there was this certain hability that Junhwe didn't have qualifications for and Jiwon did. ''Son of a , he could have told me what the subject was...'' Junhwe whispered, under his breathe as he walked in front of the mirror. He could hear Jiwon's laugh echoing through his brain; this happened often, way too often for him. 

His dark eyes looked at the mirror right in front of him, eyeing the tattoo right on the curve of his neck - it looked so natural that it was even hard to distinguish from his own skin since it was just as pale. His rage was gone, long ago. However, he couldn't help but feel betrayed by himself sometimes. ''You're not the person I see on the mirror. What do you want?'' Junhwe sighed, sitting on the bed as he stepped back, wanting to hide from this situation. A body came out of the mirror, chuckling softly as he his lips ''I really need to break this freaking mirror.'' the male sitting whispered, reminding himself to take it away from his room later. ''Like you could.'' ''Whatever, Hanbin, what do you want?''

''Today we're going out. The head master knows.'' he said, leaning against the mirror he just exited, reveling his own profile. Junhwe sighed heavily, nodding his head firmly. ''I'll be there.'' ''We're bringing the girls along.'' he continued, making the younger male scoff at the newly acquired information. ''So you mean we're going...'' ''No. It's actually a project. Mr. Jung said we shall bring some random dragon's blood and whatever we find apart from that is for us.'' Junhwe sighed, yet again, shaking his head as he threw himself on the bed ''Okay, and give me a reason for their presence?'' ''Mr. Jung actually said it's good to work as a group.'' Hanbin smirked, tilting his head slightly to the side as he knew the younger was currently facing some problems - he couldn't care the slightest since it was something he didn't actually want to share. ''How about you six go and I stay?'' ''That's the thing, Mr. Jung won't let you stay behind, stupid.'' of course Mr. Jung wouldn't let him stay behind, who would?

''Great.'' Junhwe whisperd, more to himself than to his friend. Hanbin laughed, pushing himself away from the mirror ''You can stop by the forest.'' this sudden suggestion made Junhwe feel interested at the supposed research trip. ''You mean...'' ''Yep. We'll pick you up once we come back. Do you think your sister is still alive?'' ''I would be if I was her.'' ''That's funny, last time we talked about your sister, all you wanted was to see her dead.'' ''Things have changed. I wish I could get away from here.'' ''Guess what, you can't.'' Junhwe rolled his eyes at the way Hanbin put things. ''Come on.'' the male rolled off the bed taking a look at the mirror quietly. ''I'll just change clothes. I'll be down in five.'' Hanbin nodded his head firmly ''See you.'' 

Once the door was closed and Junhwe was sure Hanbin wasn't nearby, he bit his thumb, making it bleed. He picked up a small test tube and let a drop roll down just to the remaining off his finger. He covered the tube and quickly changed his clothes, slipping the tube on his pocket. In less than three seconds, he was downstairs, rolling his eyes at the way Jiwon looked at him, his arm wrapped around one of the four girls that would accompany them. ''Took you long enough.'' ''Let's just go.'' ''Someone's in a hurry...'' ''The quicker we get there, the quicker we come back and the quicker I get to my room and that means I don't have to look at that ugly face of yours.'' Jiwon only laughed at the way Junhwe spoke to him.

One of the girls came foward. ''You look worried...'' she told him, frowning at the way he had decided to ignore her - it was for the best; he could snap at her easily and that was the last thing he wanted to do. He needed a bit of patience if he was going to visit his siter and he didn't want to waste it on someone he didn't even get along with. ''Junhwe...'' the way she suddenly called his name made him freeze. He still shook his head, telling her he didn't want to talk to her. Another one of the girls sighed heavily at the sight of her friend and the male. ''Goo Junhwe.'' that authority she carried in her voice made the male turn around, facing her. The long dark brown hair made him remember his own sister that had her hair a bit darker than his own - or at least it was like that, the last time he had visited her. ''She's not the one to blame.'' ''Am I the one to blame, then?'' he coldly asked, earning a glare from Jiwon who pulled his girlfriend to himself tightly. He didn't want to come in between their fight but he couldn't stand back either. ''She's trying to be nice.'' ''Cool.'' The female bit her bottom lip firmly, glaring at her boyfriend's friend. ''Either you want or not, she's your ing mate. She's the one you own your life to.'' she screamed, earning a smirk from Junhwe and Jiwon's grip tightened around her. Jiwon sighed, turning around so he was facing the female, looking into her purple eyes. 

His lips aproached her ear, whispering soft and gentle words to calm her down. Nobody wanted her to start a scene right there, much less when her power was still to reveal. ''Please calm down, babe.'' The female, whose name resembled a flower, wrapped her arms around his torso, resting her forehead against Jiwon's chest. She knew perfectly well she had to calm herself down. They have been through a lot together, perhaps only deserving hell and those marks on Jiwon's back still made him flinch. Rosé held onto Jiwon's shirt, on his lower back, hearing a soft groan as he kept holding onto her tightly. She was the reason for his pain but they were destined. There was nothing they could do against it.

Upon seeing the show they put up, Junhwe reached for the female he previously argued with - before Rosé decided to come in between - and took her hand in his, pulling her along with him. ''Junhwe...'' the female spoke as they walked but the male could only think of the tube in his pocket, his sister and the mission he had to accomplish since it didn't seem like that day he would be able to visit his sister. ''We can...go there. I can create a diversion for you.'' but the male refused her proposal. Since both were a bit too ahead of the group they had to go with, the female pushed him against the wall, in between the lockers just to look into his eyes. ''Either you want it or not, we're in this together.'' she told him, letting her right hand hugg his shirt as her right hand crawled up to his neck, caressing the tattoo that took place on his neck, twinning with her own. The male stared quietly at the female, noticing how her blond hair looked messy - she couldn't get herself rest whenever he pushed her away. Good thing none of them needed sleep. Good thing they were all from the same species and understood each other. Good thing Jiwon was the only one who knew of his secret. ''Trust me in this. I can help you.'' the female almost begged, holding his shirt tighter as her dark eyes looked into his. ''Trust me too.'' he finally spoke, leaving her confused. No other words were shared but Junhwe could see in the female's eyes the burning passion she had for him. But he wasn't hers.

The group soon arrived the place Junhwe stood in. Jiwon eyed him, quietly as if asking him if everything was alright but he knew nothing could ever be right for him, not in those conditions and much less after the small secret they kept. Sometimes Junhwe felt glad Jiwon could read his mind. ''Let's go.'' Junhwe whispered, wanting the female to pull herself away as he didn't feel like pushing her away any longer. Hanbin and the two other girls followed Jiwon and Rosé. Hanbin's hands travelled inside his pockets while the other two females walked side by side, locking their arms as gentle smiles played on their lips. The blond female had now pulled herself away from Junhwe who surprisingly slipped his hand in hers. ''Are you sure about this...Junhwe?'' Jiwon asked, resting his hand on his shoulder. ''No.'' and with that answer, the group walked foward, towards the gates that parted the school grounds from the outside. 

The group of seven stood outside, staring quietly at the world ahead of them, the gates were already closed, stopping them from having second thoughts and going back inside. Jiwon held his arm around his girlfriend's shoulders, making sure she was alright. ''Let's go.'' Hanbin suddenly commented, starting to walk, ahead of everyone just to be followed by everyone else. ''I'm going through the forest.'' Junhwe said, suddenly, making the group stop. Jiwon looked over at him ''Thought you'd go with us.''' ''And I am. The thing is, going over at a dragon all by the same side will probably drive him to craziness...'' the male stated, having his friends nodding their heads. ''I'll take her with me.'' he continued, letting Jiwon know he had no ideas of visiting his sister anymore. Even if he wanted to know a lot of things, he decided not to do it.  

''What's with all the mystery around you and Jiwon?'' the blond female that followed the male asked, being lucky enough to have enough time to look at the male's features since they weren't rushing towards their destination. ''It's none of your business.'' he told the female who sighed heavily. She didn't like that small gap that always kept them apart. It was like he could never take her in concideration. ''Junhwe...'' the female whispered softly, tightening the grip on the male's hand. He rolled his eyes as she slowed down ''Not now.'' he groaned, trying his hardest to keep going but before he knew, she pushed him against a tree and pressed her body on his. He looked down at her, confused with her actions. ''Don't say anything, don't do anything.'' she asked him, quietly as she held him tighter. He could only feel confused.

Not far from where the two of them were standing, there was the group they left behind. ''This is bad.'' the leader of the group whispered. Jiwon and Hanbin turned to look at the female who lift her head slowly. ''She's in danger.'' she commented, looking over at Rosé who froze. First crucial mistake. Jiwon's eyes widened as he felt his girlfriend escape his embrace. ''Jennie!'' he shouted at the girl who let out the news. She understood she should have never parted her lips to let such information out like this. Jiwon sighed heavily and started running, in hope he would catch up with Rosé but before any of them could even think of following the couple, a brilliant light blew away the darkness, even making Rosé stumble back, falling down and covering her ears to stop the irritating noise. Jiwon bit his lip harshly, he had to take her away from there before it was too late.  Jiwon picked up Rosé's body, he was ready to leave but the noise stopped. ''That's Junhwe.'' Hanbin concluded after the noise was gone.

The group was frozen. All kinds of thoughts rolled out their brains and none of them liked what was going on with their thoughts as  they could easily be read by each other. ''Take car eof Rosé, we'll find them.'' Jiwon asked the two other girls who nodded their heads firmly. 

''I knew we shouldn't leave the two of them alone. Jennie should be with them.'' Jiwon whispered, harshly under his breathe as both males ran inside the forest. ''If Junhwe accepted the fact he has no choice out of this, everything would be easier.'' Hanbin commented just before they found who they were searching for. Hanbin walked up to the female, pulling her away from the tree while Jiwon ran towards Junhwe's body that was on the floor. Hanbin gently slapped the blond female's cheeks to wake her up. The blond female opened her eyes slowly, frowning as she saw Hanbin's face. ''What happened?'' he asked the female who looked around quickly, to find Junhwe. He didn't look alright and she was worried about him ''I tried to protect him'' she whispered, frowning as she looked at Hanbin who was confused with her answer. He knew something happened to Junhwe but the female wasn't making any sense ''Protect him of what?''

''Hanbin!'' Jiwon called his name loudly, but he wasn't fast enough, before Jiwon could do a thing, Hanbin's body was laying on the floor, frozen ''That'' she whispered, her eyes staring at Junhwe and Jiwon but being unable to see a thing.