fifteen

Stronger

The wind blow hard, make sure that he is warm SinB put a scarf on Min Soo’s neck. “noona~ I’m going to sweat a lot really! Can’t you see I’m okay with one coat? Ah please~” he pouted and stomped his foot like kid, when he is already kid. Daehyun sighed to see the brother-sister bickering,”Eunbi-ah, just let him. We know you’re worried, but he need to experience first you know”

SinB frowned and hold Min Soo’s shoulder,”I’m sorry Min Soo-yah. But..if you get sick, take care of yourself..now go..” she act upset and let Min Soo go by himself. Daehyun chuckled to see her cute side. “don’t you know I’m seriously worried? He is still kid..” she bited her lower lips worriedly. “eyy, you are still kinda kid though..tsk..” Daehyun smirked, “then why do you like a kid when y women are everywhere..” she mumbled. He widened his eyes,”what did you say?”

 

Working on new album, Daehyun got an offer to make a few songs. Himchan hugged Daehyun from back,”our cutie pie~ aren’t you embarrassed? You confessed in shabby way, so sad”,”I didn’t confess hyung~ stop teasing me! Just get back to work, here..listen to mine..”

Just the same situation, SinB teased by her team member. Embarrassed for sure but she blush more when she imagine the drunk confession. The music getting louder and louder, she danced full power to refresh her mind. Sweating and panting, she take a break while drinking her water. I know he like you and you are the same, obviously typical Seungkwan.

Knock, knock
“aren’t you going home? If you have more work, I’ll go by myself..” Daehyun peeked in the dance room with his usual smile. “I’m done, but you can go first. I need to take a bath” she turned to look at him. He nodded,”okay, go take a bath first. I’ll wait outside”.

Walking side by side, sighing, too awkward for they who already mocked each other. Daehyun’s phone rang,”hello?”, SinB stop from walking further and look at the frozen Daehyun.

His blinked rapidly, holding his head, biting his lips, a tears fell down. SinB tried to calm him and ask him what happened. Daehyun apologize telling her something urgent came up. He ran to the bus stop. “call me later Jungdae!” she shouted worriedly.

 

Helping Min Soo with his uniform and bag, she keep thinking about him. Her phone rang,”Daehyun! What..”, she closed , she don’t know why but her heart is in so much pain. “sorry to tell you this but..hyungie…he left me..what should I do Eunbi-ah?”

“Min Soo-yah, Daehyun hyung need me now. You are brave, right? Go to sleep now. Lock the door, if you need me just call okay, good boy” Min Soo nodded and hugged her. She wear her coat and left. Seeing him down might be hurt her, she feel like no helping at all. And there he is hugging his brother, she want to run and hug him tight, telling him that she will be by his side.

 

 

One by one, Daehyun brother’s friends left the place. He is so down, hugging his knees while his mind wandering. SinB hold Min Soo’s hand,”hey, Daehyun hyung is sad, I want to stay with him for now..sorry Min Soo-yah..can you sleep at home by yourself?” since he is smart kid, he understand what happened. Thankfully what a nice friend, Seungkwan offering  that Min Soo will stay with  him. “no, I’ll be home. I’m not scared, I just want to be home so I can welcome you and Daehyun hyung at home..” Min Soo smiled and left with Seungkwan.

 

She sit next to him,”he will be sad if he see you in this state, you must be tired. Here, lean on me..”, he sighed still looking down,”hyung is my only family..how can he left me like this?”
 

02.00 a.m.
SinB found Daehyun asleep while hugging his knees. She move his body, luckily he is too tired to realize it. Moving him to more comfortable position, she put his head on her lap, covering him with her coat. “I’m fine with it Daehyun…and it wasn’t just trash word when I said to lean on me. Let’s lean to each other, growing to be better..you need someone else. Can I be that person?”

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I want to thank everyone who read this story. forgive me if this story wasn't that good, hehe

please keep comment on my story, I really need it :D

get to the point..

10.08 p.m. 16/12/31

HAPPY NEW YEAR ! please be healthy everyone~