Ambiguous

Mexican Standoff
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Poster & Banner credits to Kurogane and Kurogane's Art Studio

 

"Stuff that's hidden and murky and ambiguous is scary because you don't know what it does."

-Jerry Garcia

 

1 AMBIGUOUS

Careful not to wake up the sleeping woman on his bed, Jiyong crept silently to lie down beside her, the mattress underneath him dipping slightly from his weight. Jiyong gave a grunt of satisfaction as his hands slithered around her waist by reflex, pulling her petite body tightly against his. It drove him mad the way they fit together, like adjacent pieces of a puzzle. His lips touched the bare skin of her creamy shoulders, and he heard her soft sigh as his hot breath tickled her ears.

“Jiyong-ah.”

Her husky voice sounds so y when she’s barely awake, Jiyong inwardly groaned as desire gushed through his veins. All she had to do was call his name, and his buddy down below was getting hard. Controlling his beastly lust that screamed for him to her senselessly from behind, he murmured, “Sorry that I woke you.”

“Where have you been?” She rolled to the other side so that they were facing each other. Dara blinked for her eyes to adjust to the darkness before her brown orbs focused on the man lying beside her. She remember feeling annoyed and worried that she had not receive any text messages or calls from him before falling asleep. Usually he was waiting for her in his apartment, and when he wasn’t, he would have told her about his other plans beforehand.

He drank in the sight of her with his thirsty, bloodshot eyes. He caught the worried look in her features, and he was delighted. his lower lips, he inched closer to Dara so that their lips touched when he spoke. “Did you stay up to wait for me?”

She frowned, her nose scrunching up in disapproval at the smell of alcohol and cigarette smoke on him. He had showered and changed into other clothes, but the smell from his mouth gave him away. Although she despised the smell of smoke, the way it blends with the smell of his body was toxic. “You went partying?”

“Just drinking with the guys.” He brushed it off as if it was nothing. He was in a foul mood because of her, but he wasn’t about to tell that to Dara. Once he began, he would have to tell her everything. Once he told her everything, it may end whatever it is they have between them, and that was the last thing he wanted.

Dara opened , wanting to ask further questions but deciding not to. She could tell from Jiyong’s tone that he did not want to talk about it, and it would be useless to try to get anything out of him. Besides, she was not in a position to demand any explanations from him. Their relationship, if she could even call it one, was ambiguous. They enjoyed each other’s company without the hassle of commitment. Commitment was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter