Tell Me the Reason

Tell Me the Reason

Today's fansign seems to make Joshua feel bad about his relationship with Jeonghan. At the fansign, Seungkwan asked Jeonghan to choose between him and Seungcheol and Jeonghan didn't answer. Joshua could only laugh, of course. He couldn't show the fans his disappointment through his act earlier. But Joshua did feel bad because fans may speculate Jeonghan's relationship with Seungcheol more, especially after Seungkwan's comment.

"Han-ah, let's talk in my room." Josh said once they have arrived at the dorm. The guy named Jeonghan follows his boyfriend to his room. When Jeonghan arrives at Joshua's room, he immediately back hugs Jisoo.

"What's wrong baby? Why did you call me?" Jeonghan asked while putting his head on Joshua's shoulder.

"You know what happened." Joshua said. Jeonghan releases his hugs then sit on Seokmin's bed.

"Well if you don't tell me, I will not know about anything, baby. Please, you seem mad at me." Jeonghan said then pouts. Joshua can't really resist Jeonghan lips but for today, he needs to resist it.

"Tell me the reason why you didn't choose between me and Seungcheol, Han-ah." Joshua said. Joshua can only stare at his lover's eyes. On the other hand, Jeonghan can only sit and stuck even more on Seokmin's bed.

"Answer me, Yoon Jeonghan. Me? Or Seungcheol?" Joshua asked. Jeonghan lower his head.

"I-I ..."

"Please don't tell me you choose Seungcheol. I believe Jihoon feel bad about him choosing me but I know Seungcheol did it because if Seungcheol chose you, Jihoon would be mad at him. Now, will you choose Seungcheol too?"

Jeonghan can only stare at his boyfriend once in a while. He knows that Joshua is really protective with Jeonghan about Seungcheol. Jeonghan liked Seungcheol once, but then he decided his love for Jisoo is bigger. They used to be the 95line but Jisoo really don't want Jeonghan to be near Seungcheol, keeping Jeonghan for himself behind the camera. Joshua looks at Jeonghan and waits for his answer.

"Baby, I-"

"Just answer, Han-ah. Please."

There are a long silence but finally an answer come from his mouth.

"You, Jisoo. I choose you." Jeonghan said while moving to Jisoo's bed, lends his head on his boyfriend's chest. When Jeonghan snuggles more, Jisoo only caresses his hair while smiling.

"I love you, Hong Jisoo. Always."

 

HAHAHA FORGET IT PLEASE