Let's Meet Kim Jiyeon - Chapter 3

Let's Meet At SM High

Jiyeon's POV

It has been a month already since I never seen my bestfriends. But, it's alright since we still contact each other and Gongchan is with me all the time. I mean ALL THE TIME, he's the first thing I see in the morning. There's no use of having an alarm clock. Gongchan and I are neighbors but it's like he's living in our house. He even eats at our house. When it's night, and I'm about to sleep, he won't go home until I fall asleep I don't even know what he's doing in my room when I'm sleeping! I guess I'll be with him forever.

"Jiyeonnie!" Oh! Speaking of. Haha!

"Oh! Hi there Gongchan!!!"

"Can you accompany me? I want to buy ice cream!"

"You'd treat me right?"

"Of course!"

"Wait. I'll ask mom if we can go there. Would you like to go with Heechul Oppa too?"

 

Gongchan's POV

"Wait. I'll ask mom if we can go there. Would you like to go with Heechul Oppa too?" She asked. NOOOOO! I want to go with you alone! ALONE! We're always with Heechul Hyung.

"No." I replied shortly while pouting.

"Hey, why are you pouting? I'm just asking if you want to go with Heechul Oppa." She said.

"I don't want to get teased by him again." I said.

"You're not yet used with it?" She asked while smirking.

"Wait. Who taught you how to smirk?"

"Oh. About that. Trust me. You don't need to know. I learned from the best." OMY!

"Don't tell me, Heechul Hyung!" I told him to never give some bad influences on my Jiyeon! Did I just say MY Jiyeon?

"Yup. You are absolutely right! I always see Heechul Oppa smirk. Just trying to use it." Then she laughed.

"Hey! Don't use that anymore!"

"Why?" She asks cutely.

"Because it doesn't suit you. Ok?"

"Why doesn't it suit me?"

"Because you look innocent. And then you'll smirk. It doesn't look good on you. Promise me you'll never do that again."

"Alright Appa!" Then she laughed.

"What did you just say?"

"Appa. Appa. Appa. Appa. Appa." She kept on repeating it.

"Hey, stop it." Be thankful enough  because if I don't love you I would really hit you.

"Alright. I'll stop."

When Jiyeon left me alone in her bedroom because she was going to ask her mom if she can accompany me. I went to the table beside her bed. She have a lot of pictures here. To tell you, I also have a picture there. Of course, with Jiyeon. We were doing a funny pose there. I heard someone opened the door.

"Jiyeonnie! You're back so fast." I said without looking back.

"Jiyeonnie? Hello! Try to look back before greeting me!" It can't be.

"HEECHUL HYUNG!!!!!"

"Yes. This is your gorgeous Hyung. What a sweet nickname for my little sis." Then he smirked.

"Sorry but I'm not the one you expected." Then he laughed evilly. Yeah right. Your not the one I expected. I expected it to be Jiyonnie!

"Oppa!! What are you doing in my room?" Jiyeon suddenly went into the room.

"Why? Oppa can't go to your room anymore?" Heechul Hyung pouted.

 

Jiyeon POV

"Why? Oppa can't go to your room anymore?" Heechul Oppa pouted. Oh no! I can't let Heechul Hyung sad. But, wait I thought he has classes today.

"I'm not saying that you cant come to my room. I'm just asking."

"Is that all? Or you really don't want me here because you want to be with Gongchan?" Oppa teased me.

"Ya! Oppa! You're teasing me again!" I pouted.Then Heechul Oppa pinched my cheeks and I looked at Gongchan and he's BLUSHING! What's happenning? Why is Gongchan blushing?

"Looking at your little boyfriend there?" He's teasing me. AGAIN? And what's with that boyfriend-thingy?

"YA!! OPPA! He's not my boyfriend! He's just my bestfriend!"

"Well, too bad he likes you!"

"What?"

"Nothing." Oppa keeps on teasing us even though he knows that we're just bestfriends.

"Ya! Oppa! What are you still doing here?"

"Why? You really want me to go?" He asked me while pouting.

"No. It's just. You need to go to school now if you don't want to be late!"

"Oh no! I'm gonna be late!" Oppa said while panicking.

"That's because you keep on teasing us." Finally! Gongchan spoke after a long time.

"Alright. Alright. Bye little sis and bro."

"Bye Oppa!" I said cheerfully.

 

Gongchan POV

"Bye Oppa!" She said cheerfully! Seriously! Just awhile ago she was all mad because Heechul Hyung was teasing us then now she's cheerful again! Does she have moodswings?

"Ya! Gongchan! Let's go now! I wanna buy ice cream!" Jiyeon said.

"Oh! I forgot about it. Let's go!"

"Seriously? You forgot why you're here?"

"Sorry!"

---Ice cream Shop--

"Jiyeonnie, what do you like?"

"You choose! It's your treat!" She said.

"Alright. One chocolate ice cream and ine strawberry ice cream." I ordered.Then the vendor gave me what I ordered and I gave the strawberry ice cream to her. She  really likes strawberry.

"Thank you Gongchan!!!!" She said. Correction. Almost shouted. People were staring at us but I don't mind.

"You're welcome!"

"Now let's go home!" I told her.

"Let's Go!" Then as usual we were walking home happily.

 

Jiyeon POV

--At Night--

It was a fun day! Even though Heechul Oppa teased us alot. It's alright. I'm getting used with Oppa teasing me. Oh, just to tell you. Gongchan is not here anymore because he and his parents went out for dinner. Heechul Oppa again! He's bringing girls here at our house again! Maybe he's just more friendly with girls. xD

But it's okay because I have someone to talk to. Donghae. He is Heechul Oppa's friend. But he's same age as me. Kyu is also here but I can't talk to him because he's into his game like there's no tomorrow!  We just met them here in New York when our parents had meetings in our house since our house is big enough.

"Hae! Do you know my friends from Korea? They are the best girls I've ever met!"

"Really?"

"Yes! Nicole Unni is kind also Miyoung Unni!"

"Nicole and Miyoung? Seems like I've heard or seen that names. Oh right! When we were online! I gave my picture to IcyNicole09 is that the Nicole you're saying?"

"Yes she is! And Miyoung Unni's username is Miyoung15!"

"Is that so? Then I just need to be online later and look at their profiles because you're always saying that they're your bestfriends!"

"If you see them one day! You'll like them!!" I said while thinking about that.

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED?" Kyu shouted.

"Ya! Are you okay?" Hae asked Kyu.

"Of course NOT!"

"What DID happened? Why did you shout? I guess you just lost from that game didn't you?" I asked him.

"..........." Kyu didn't say a word.

"Didn't you?" I asked him again.

"Yeah. Yeah. Whatever. By the way what shall we eat for dinner? I'm starving." He said. This arrogant kid! Even though I'm younger than him I think more mature. Even Hae is childish.

"Oh about that. Wait." Then I told our head maid to serve dinner already.

--Dinner-- (I'll skip this part 'cause I'm too lazy to write about it. :))

Kyu and Hae will go home now. And they bid goodbye.

"Bye little sis!" Hae said.

"Bye Hae!" I said.

"Bye Little Crazy Brat!" Kyu said.

"Ya! Who are you calling brat? Ya! I'm not crazy!" I half-shouted.

"Just kidding! Bye little sis!"

"Bye Kyu!" Then we laughed. When I can't see them already. I turn to my LONELY WORLD. Because Heechul Oppa is with girls again. And Gongchan is not here. I don't have someone to talk to. Maybe I should go online first anad look if they're online.

 

Jiyeon86 is now online.

Miyoung15 is now online.

IcyNicole09 is now online.

Jiyeon86: UNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!! I miss the two of you!!!!!!

Miyoung15: I miss you too.

IcyNicole09: I miss you three!

Jiyeon86: What are you doing right now? I'm bored to death.

IcyNicole09: Nothing. Just hanging out with Junho.

Miyoung15: That's why you can't go here. Because you're with that Junho-guy again.

Jiyeon86: By the way. Unni Who's Junho?

IcyNicole09: New neighbor.

Jiyeon86: Oh, is that so?

Miyoung15: Me? I'm just listening to music.

Jiyeon86: Is that so? Then I'll listen to music too. Maybe it will help me to not be bored. :)

Miyoung15: Where's Heechul Oppa?

IcyNicole09: Let me guess. With girls again right?

Jiyeon86: Yup. I'm bored. =.=

Miyoung15: How about Gongchan? Where is he?

Jiyeon86: Out with parents.

IcyNicole09: Is that so? Well got to go! Bye guys! Hope to see you soon!

Jiyeon86: Bye Unni!

Miyoung15: Let's go out tomorrow unni! Bye!

IcyNicole09 is offline.

Miyoung15: Oh Jiyeon. I need to go! Mom is calling me already! Bye!

Jiyeon86: Bye Unni. Say hello for me!

Miyoung15: Sure thing. :)

Jiyeon86: Bye! :)

Miyoung15 is now offline.

Jiyeon86: Why is everybody leaving?

Jiyeon86: <== FOREVER ALONE.

Jiyeon86 is now offline.

I guess I'll just listen to songs right now. Hmmmm. What playlist? Oh! Super Junior! Alright! I'll listen to their song. Then I listened to their songs until I went to my dreamland.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like this update! Sorry if you're bored with this update! Thank you for commenting and subscribing! AND reading! xD By the way we are actually 3 using this account. I am the one that updated the Foreword, Chapter 1 and this. My friend updated Chapter 2. And my other friend will update the next chapter. Hope you like our story! :)) By the way we're gonna put names now so you would know who updated this fic. By the way I'm Jiyeon86!!! :))