Childhood Friends - Chapter 1

Let's Meet At SM High

No One's POV

-------------- Korea -------------- (Miyoung. 11years old. Nicole. 11years old. Jiyeon. 10years old. Gongchan. 10years old. Ryeowook. 12years old. Heechul. 13years old. Leeteuk. 13years old.)

"Miyoung! Jiyeon!" A litte girl exclaimed.

"Nicole Unni!!!" Jiyeon said then ran to Nicole.

"Hi there Jiyeon!" Nicole said.

"Nicole Unni! Let's play!!" Miyoung said.

"Alright! Let's go!" Nicole exclaimed.

The 3 girls played around, while there parents are watching them.

 

Jiyeon's Mom POV

"You know, I feel sorry for Jiyeon because she'll be apart from Miyoung and Nicole for a long time." Jiyeon's mom said.

"It's OK. I know that someday they'll meet again." Miyoung's dad said.

 

No One's POV

While the 3 girls are playing happily outside...

"JIYEONNIEEEEEE!!!!"

The 3 girls stopped playing and went to face where the sound was coming from. But soon as they stopped a little boy was running towards Jiyeon with his arms spread ready to hug the other.

"Jiyeonnie!!! I want to play with you!!!" She said while hugging Jiyeon.

"Alright!! Unni! He can play with us right?" Jiyeon asked Nicole and Miyoung.

"Of course he can." Nicole said.

"Thank you noona!" The boy said.

"You're welcome Gongchan!" Miyoung said.

Then the 4 of them played.

 

--Meanwhile inside the Park's residence. (The house of Nicole)--

"When are you going to New York?" Miyoung's dad asked Jiyeon's dad.

"After a month." Jiyeon's dad replied shortly.

"Are you going there by yourself? I mean just your family?" Nicole's mom asked.

"No. We'll be going with Gongchan's family."

Little did they know. Heechul, Leeteuk, and Ryeowook was listening. They were shocked to hear that. After that, Heechul remained silent.

 

Heechul's POV

Will I tell Jiyeon about this or not. Maybe the best thing to do is to keep silent.

"Hey, are you alright?" Leeteuk asked.

"Of course I am." I answered.

"Are you sure Hyung? You seem quiet." Ryeowook added.

"Yes, I am a hundred percent sure."

"Alright. Let's play with the youngsters outside!" Ryeowook said.

"Go ahead Wook. Heechul and I will follow." Leeteuk said.

"OK. But promise me that the 2 of you will follow." Ryeowook said and smiled.

"We promise." I and Leeteuk said.

Ryeowook hurried outside to play since he's just a year older than the guys outside while I and Leeteuk are 3 years older.

"Chul-ah, I know something IS bothering you, just tell me, I'll listen."

"Ok, ok, I know I can't lie to you. It's just, I don't want to leave this country. I grew up here and I'm sure that I would have a hard time to adjust there. Maybe Jiyeon will be OK because Gongchan is with us. I don't know whether to tell Jiyeon or not."

"It's alright Heechul, I know it's hard to adjust but once you get used to it. It will be alright. I promise to contact you everyday." He said while smiling. I know he's telling the truth. Maybe he's right. I'll try.

"Alright Hyung. I know you're sincere. Thank you for everything." I said then hugged him.

"Let's go outside now. Maybe Wook is waiting for us." He said.

"Let's go!!!!!!!!!!" I said.

---Outside---

"Chullie Oppa!" Jiyeon exclaimed and run to hugged me.

"Teukkie Oppa!!" Nicole exclaimed and hugged Leeteuk.

"Oppa! Play with us!" Miyoung said to us.

"That's why we're here! So? Let's play?" I said.

Then, the rest of the day went like that.

 

--The next day-- (Stiill Heechul's POV)

"Heechul, Jiyeon. Please go downstairs." I heard my mom. Then, Jiyeon went to my room.

"Oppa, Mom wants us to go downstairs." I can tell that she's still sleepy because after she said that she quickly went to my bed and lied beside me.

"Alright. Jiyeon?"

"Mmmm?"

"Get up now if you don't want to get tickled." I smiled at her. Then she quickly opened her eyes.

"Let's go then." I lifted her up. *Piggy-back ride* (Because she doesn't want to go downstairs. So, I guess I need to lift her up.)

--Downstairs--

"Oh there you are." My mom said.

I sat beside Dad and Jiyeon sat beside Mom.

"Heechul, Jiyeon we need to tell you something important and I want the 2 of you to understand. Promise?" My dad said.

"Promise!" Jiyeon said cheerfully. Then dad looked at me.

"Alright! I promise" I said.

"Heechul, Jiyeon, we're going to move to New York on the end of the month." Jiyeon was surprised. And I saw her eyes become watery. Then, she ran to me and hugged me. She was crying while she's in my embrace.

"Jiyeon-ah don't cry. Oppa is here. You don't need to be sad because Gongchan would be with us." I said and my parents looked shocked.

"How did you know?" My dad asked me.

"I heard your conversation with them yesterday." I told them.

"Oh." That was the only thing they can say.

"Really? Oppa? Gongchannie will come with us?" She asked me while her eyes full of hope.

"Yes. They would also move to New York." I said.

 

Nicole's POV

"Miyoung!"

"Oh! Hi Nicole Unni!"

"Did you know that we'll move to America?"

"Really? Is Jiyeon moving with us?"

"Sad to say but, no."

"Oh." Miyoung said. I can see that she's holding her tears back.

"It's alright I know that we can still see each other.  We can contact each other right?" I reassured her.

"Ok. Unni. Let's go to Jiyeon, I want to spend time with her." Miyoung said.

"You're right." I said.

--On the way to Jiyeon's house--

I saw Jiyeon with Gongchan and Heechul. Gongchan was hugging Jiyeon.

"Unni! Faster! I think Jiyeon is crying!"

"Really?" Then we walked faster.

"Jiyeon!" Miyoung shouted. Then the 3 of them looked at us.

 

Gongchan's POV

I saw Jiyeonnie and Heechul Hyung went outside their house. Then, I noticed that Jiyeon was crying. Iran to them and put Jiyeonnie in my embrace.She was shocked at first, but she quickly hugged me too. I'm so happy! Oh no, I can't be happy when she's crying.

"Hyung, why is she crying?" I asked Heechul Hyung.

"Oh, about that, did you know that we'll go to New york by the end of the month?"

"Yeah, my parents told me about that awhile ago, so why is she crying?" I asked him again.

"Because I can't see Miyoung Unni and Nicole Unni for a very long time!!!" She said while crying in my embrace.

"It's not like you can't contact them." Heechul Hyung said.

"But--" Jiyeon's words were cut by Miyoung.

"Jiyeon!!" She shouted. Jiyeon quickly released our hug and went to her Unnis. How I wish she'll be in my embrace forever. What am I saying!?!?! I don't want that right? I don't know.

 

--One month later--

Miyoung's POV

"Unni, faster! We're not gonna make it on time going to the airport!" I said.

"Alright, alright, I'm coming." She said.

--In the car--

"30 minutes more and she'll go to New York."

"At last, we're almost there!"

--In the airport--

"Jiyeon!!!!" I ran to her and hugged her tightly.

"Unni. Can't. Breathe."

"Oops. Sorry. My bad."

"It's alright. I'll miss the 2 of you."

"We'll miss you too Jiyeon. Right Miyoung?"

"Of course. Promise to contact us when you reach there. Promise?"

"Promise!" Then, we burst into tears. After a few minutes, her parents said that they'll be leaving.

"Goodbye Unni! I'll miss the 2 of you!" Jiyeon said.

"Goodbye Noona!" Gongchan said.

"Goodbye Jiyeon and Gongchan!" We said.

I know that we'll see each other again. Someday....

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright I gues it's pretty long than I expected. :) By the way, I hope you like this chapter. :) -Jiyeon86