Real Final

SuperStar JYPNATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Our feelings are mutual, right?"

Sana nodded.

Jeongyeon couldn't be more happier, "Really?!" she hugged her tightly like she would vanish in a second.

"Thank you, Sana." she said, "thank you so much."

It hits Sana when she heard Jeongyeon said thank you. Why is she thankful by her answer?

"What are you thanking for?" 

She broke the hug and made Sana turn, "I'm thankful that our feelings mutual??" she should be thankful everyday! The love of her life answered ye---

"You got it wrong, Jeong." she said carefully, "i nodded to your previous question, before the... feelings mutual thing...."

"What"

At times like this Sana would still show her silliness. 

Jeongyeon took a step back and staring at the floor. A clumsy Sana made her look like the most stupid person in the world.

Sana honestly didn't want Jeongyeon to confess, because she knew for sure she would reject her (kindly) though it will hurt the latter so much. 

Jeongyeon is the kindest, the most caring member in TWICE, she takes care of others very well. She loves her as a family. She loves them like they're her family. Except for that one person, she wanted her to be her everything. She loved her so much that she would feel guilty if she saw her as a family.

"Jeong, sorry..." she tried to hold her hands, "i truly am."

The more closer Sana got, she took more step back, "okay, i'm okay, Sana." Though she got rejected, she still felt thankful that Sana rejects her in the very kind way. She didn't show any lame surprise or anything. 

It was her fault anyway, for loving her in the first place.

When her mind got flashing back, she suddenly realised that it was only her that working in the 'relationship'. Sana only followed what she said her to. Did she really think Sana loves her too?

Her previous question before about mutual feelings? Seeing someone else? Taken?

"So," she opened new topic, "you are taken?"

She made Sana's startled by the question, she won't reveal who her partner is, but she will tell the truth that she's not a single girl. She has another girl by her side.

"Kind of."

"Kind of? Are you not sure about your relationship?"

"We did the confess thing to each other and everything."

"But?"

She smiled sadly, "i don't think they really meant it."

"What do you mean?" she asked, "do you guys really going out then?"

"Yea, i asked they out. And the answer was yes." she said sadly.

She's shocked, "you were the one who asked they out?"

"I love them so much, that i couldn't wait any longer, Jeong." 

Jeongyeon could see how much her relationship made Sana sad and frustrated. She never shown this side of hers before. They weren't that close at all.

"Have you already asked them about this? Yours and their relationship."

Sana stared at the floor, "they barely pay me attention." she smiled sadly. 

"You have to ask them and settle things out. For every good or bad things that you will get, just remember i always be there. For you."

"Thanks, Jeong." she smiled, "But i believe she will never do bad things to me."


"It has been ages since the last time i found you without your precious phone." she said after entering their room and spotted her girlfriend laying in her bed and staring at the ceiling.

"Has it?" she answered like usual, didn't see her eyes.

"Yeah." there's a hint of happiness in Sana's voice. Finally, they can talk and act like a couple should do. 

She sat at Mina's bed, right beside her. Staring at her beautiful face. Oh how much she missed this penguin. 

"You're really beautiful, you know that?"

"Hmm?" she asked, "thanks." there was no any excitement at all in her voice.

Sana shrugged her bad thoughts, "you don't want to compliment your girlfriend back?"

"Do i still have the rights?"

"Of course, you have every rights."

"And what would be those rights are?"

"Tell me beautiful, hold my hands, kiss my cheeks & lips, hug, and everything you want to do with me." she said cutely and Mina wanted to pinch her girl's cheeks so bad. Not before she remembered the bitter reality.

"What did i do to get all those rights?"

"You love me! and i love you too. So you deserve all of those." she smiled sweetly though Mina still didn't look at her.

Mina sighed and closed her eyes for a second before bracing herself for th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter