Final

SuperStar JYPNATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 4 months since they decided to dating each other. Did all of you really think Mina was the one who asked her out? No, it was Sana, the one who confessed first and asked Mina to be her actual girlfriend. Sana wasn't patient enough to wait for that slow girl. The fact that Mina loves her too suprised her.

That girl was as mysterious as her nickname, black swan.

For that 4 months, there was no special moments initiated by Mina. Even the skinships, are all initiated by Sana herself. She thought Mina hated doing physical contact in front of people only but no, she also hates it even in the dorm. All she doing in their day off is playing that game, the game their company made. 

It was fun in the beginning, they were all hyped playing SuperStar JYPNATION. Competing with each other to complete TWICE cards with S cards first. Even the unluckiest of them all, Sana, was doing good playing the easy ones.

It lasted for about 3 weeks before they got bored, and decided to take a rest playing the game because Jeongyeon ended their competition. Well, except for that very person. 

"Ah, i won! I completed our cards and all of them are S cards!" Jeongyeon said while running happily in their not so big dorm.

"Lucky you! I still have a long way to go." Sana said sheepishly, and sat beside Jeongyeon after she got tired.

"It's not a luck. It's not even hard for me." 

Sana kicked her in the bun, "arrogant." 

Jeongyeon whines, "It's the fact."

"By the way, i thought Mina unnie would be the first to complete the cards." Chaeyoung came from nowhere, "she could master all games."

Sana nodded, she honestly wanted Mina to win so that annoying girl could stop playing and would start pay her a little attention. She's her girlfriend after all.

"I'm better than her." she grinned and looked at Sana.

Meanwhile the girl's only looking at Mina who's still busy with her phone.

"Stop staring at her." Jeongyeon said after she realised Sana is no longer pay her attention.

"What? i'm not." she tored her stare away from Mina to the girl sit beside her.

"Yeah, you're not." she said sarcastically.

"Whatever Jeong." she got up and went to her room.

The members still don't knowledge their relationship, and they have no plan to tell them any time soon.


"Can you stop playing that annoying game?" she said when it's only two of them in their room.

"You know i love this." Mina replied, not even spare her a glance.

"But i'm your girlfriend." she tried to make her realise that she has been pushing her girlfriend away. And it's onl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter