At First Sight

At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#1 Unattainable Love

Doyoung hated being dragged to these Kpop concerts but he could never say no to his girlfriend who is an avid EXO fan. He was also grumpy for having to pay so much for these premium SM Town concert tickets just so that his girlfriend could gawk over these boys up close… woo hoo, a guy’s ideal date…

As he sat back watching stage after stage with mild interest, he suddenly perked up in his chair

“Who’s that?” he asked his girlfriend as the man closest to them got into position for the next song.

“That’s Jung Jaehyun. He’s a SM trainee and part of the SM Rookies group.”

Doyoung nodded in response while trying not to stare too obviously. But he couldn’t help it. The handsome face with the manly jaw and y lips. The lean and muscular body. And, the real killer, the dimpled smile that made Doyoung feel like he was floating on air. Luckily for him, his girlfriend was too busy fiddling with her camera in preparation for EXO’s stage to notice his staring.

Jaehyun’s looks had already stolen his attention, but when he began dancing, Doyoung was sold. He couldn’t believe someone could move their body like that. The moves looked so smooth but powerful. He definitely could not move like that. After Jaehyun had finished his set, his body glistened in the brights lights while he was breathing heavily from the intensity of the choreography. So y, Doyoung though. Then, the two men made eye-contact! Doyoung felt a spark and his heart did a backflip.  

That night, after dropping his girlfriend back at home, he immediately took to the internet to look up Jaehyun on his laptop. He watched every clip he could find of Jaehyun, many multiple times. He couldn’t explain his fascination about that man. It’s not just that Jaehyun was handsome. There was more to him that drew Doyoung. He just had to get to know Jaehyun somehow. Eventually he falls asleep in front of his laptop with a huge sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter