Chapter 32

Bound To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was asleep now, but Chanyeol couldn't sleep, he was staring at the other, sleeping beside him, his face so calm and serene.  Chanyeol traced his face with his eyes, not sure if he does that with his finger Baekhyun will wake up.

He caressed Baekhyun's cheeks, lightly, feeling the brunette's milky cheeks. It was Mid-night, he didn't wanted Baekhyun to wake up, so he took back his hand, when a hand grabbed Chanyeol's wrist.

"It felt nice, Yeol." Baekhyun said in a sleepy voice, eyes still closed.

"You're not sleeping." Chanyeol said as he put his hand back on Baekhyun's cheek.

"No, I can't sleep, I am sleepy but I can't sleep." Baekhyun said, now with opened eyes. Chanyeol smiled at him, caressing his cheeks again.

"Why?"

"I don't know." Baekhyun said with a pout, and Chanyeol couldn't resist giving a peck on the brunette's plump lips.

Baekhyun's cheeks turn red, he smiles at the taller.

"What was that for?" Baekhyun asked with a smile still on his lips.

"Your pouty lips were just so cute, I couldn't resist." Chanyeol replied as he s his arms around Baekhyun's waist and snuggled closer.

"My smiling lips are not?" Baekhyun asked, looking forward for a kiss from the taller. Chanyeol chuckled at the question and leaned in to kiss Baekhyun, Baekhyun closed his eyes, expecting a kiss but after few seconds too he didn't get any and he opened his eyes only to see a Confused Chanyeol, really close to him, their nose almost touching.

"What are you doing, Baek?" Chanyeol asked, making a confused face and trying to hide his laugh.

"Huh? Really Yeol?" Baekhyun asked with narrowed eyes.

"What?" Chanyeol asked again, but Baekhyun just shook his head.

"Nothing," Baekhyun replied with a pout and turned around, facing his back to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol smiled to himself, he tried to make Baekhyun face him but he didn't.


"Sorry, Baek. Now turn around please."


After trying and failing for good few minutes, Chanyeol got up from his bed and walked to the other side. Baekhyun smiled but quickly changed his expression so that Chanyeol still think that he's angry with him.

"You won't face my side?" Chanyeol asked with arms on his chest.

"Um hm." Baekhyun shook his head with closed eyes. Baekhyun didn't realized what happened then, all he knew was he was pinned on the bed by Chanyeol.

Chanyeol held Baekhyun's both hands, up from his head and facing him.

"So you won't face me?"

"You didn't kiss me, and made fun of me, why would I face you?" Baekhyun said with a pout and stared Chanyeol with narrow eyes.

"Oh? You should have said you want a kiss, Baek." Chanyeol said with a smile.

"I-" Baekhyun didn't get to reply as the next thing was Chanyeol's warm, plump lips on his own.

"You what?" Chanyeol asked, as he left Baekhyun's lips making Baekhyun feel lost.

"You-" Baekhyun was about to reply when again his sentence was cut by those warm, plump, pinkish lips of Chanyeol, Baekhyun just smiled between the kiss, though again it didn't last long.

"You and I, What Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter