Chapter 18

Bound To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Ugh, what the hell? that was embarrasing, I am going to kill you Yeol." Baekhyun was walking out of the library, cursing Chanyeol, because of whom, he is embarrased to face Jongin and Kyungsoo.

Baekhyun was walking in search of Chanyeol, when a hand grabs him in a room when he was standing in front of the room's door.

"What th-" Baekhyun was shutted up by a palm of his mouth.

"Sshhh, it's me."

"Ch-Chanyeol." Baekhyun whispered as the taller removed his hand from the brunette's mouth.

"Are you serious? You grab someone like that and want them not to scream," Baekhyun said in his sassy way.

Chanyeol put his hand on the wall behind Baekhyun, and leaned a bit towards him.

"Ohh, so you didn't like that?" Chanyeol asked in flirtatious way.

"Umm, did I ever say that?'

"So, you do?"

"Didn't said that either."

"You are really something, Baek."

"I know that."



Chanyeol leaned to kiss Baekhyun and Baekhyun closed his eyes, just an inch far, Chanyeol's lips could feel the presence of the shorter male's lips. Baekhyun's heart was wavering, feeling something and he just let his heart do what it wanted to and followed his heart.


*ZZZZZ*

And Baekhyun's phone started vibrating, ruining the situation. Chanyeol just sighed and Baekhyun gave him an apologetic smile.

"Yes?"

"We are coming in 2 mins."

"Who was that?" Chanyeol said in a tired voice (actually annoyed)

"Um, Kyungsoo. Class is going to start now, let's go."

"I don't want to." Chanyeol whined.

"Why? Let's go Yeol." Baekhyun took Chanyeol with him, we can say rather pulled him to the class.

"And why don't you come online nowadays. It's been two weeks since we talked properly."

"Exams Yeol, Just busy with studies."

"Aaahh, lucky books. They get to spend time with you, unlike someone else."

"You're such a child." Baekhyun chuckled at Chayeol's childish behavior.

"I don't mind that if you say so." Chanyeol said with a goofy smile.





Baekhyun and Chanyeol were so busy for the last two weeks, they couldn't talk to each other much, and they really missed each other, though they didn't know that.

"It just feels empty when we don't meet or talk." Chanyeol said while walking with Baekhyun

"huh?" Baekhyun asked,

But they reached their class and again got busy in the studies and exam stress.







2 Days later,

Everyone was walking towards the library after it was announced in the class that the Philosophy lecture has been cancelled. Baekhyun was behind everyone walking, listening to Tao, Sehun and Jongin and laughing at their silly talks and tension of the exam. Chanyeol was just walking beside, and a bit behind, Baekhyun, with his hands in the pockets and eyes on the shorter male.


Chanyeol held Baekhyun's hand, shocking Baekhyun, but the latter didn't scream as if he didn't feel like to do so. A few seconds and Chanyeol interwined his fingers with Baekhyun's. Both of them seemed to be waiting for that moment like for ever.

Everyone was busy in their talks that no one paid attention to the boys at the back.

"By the way Baek," Tao turned backwards and Baekhyun got his hand out of Chanyeol's grip.

"Y-yes."

"Aahh, nothing leave it" Tao just shrugged and at that moment if it was someone else rather than Tao and his group members, Chanyeol would've punchead that person.

"What the hell was that?" Baekhyun said in a tired tone.

"Actually, there is a party tonight." Jongdae said.

"While you both were gone, Tao told us about the party,"

"Surprise party guys."

"Yaa right, surprise party" Jongin answered.

"for?"

"His beloved boyfriend." Kyungsoo said while putting an arm around Baekhyun's shoulder.

"For what?" Baekhyun questioned.

"Birthday?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yup right, All the seniors and we've made the plans."

"You a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter