Companion

Companion

He loved her and she loved him. It was as simple as that. She helped him with everything he needed and followed him around, showering him with kisses when he felt down.

~

You sat next to him and gave him a quick kiss.

I love you

“Aw (Y/N), I love you, too.” he laughed, engulfing you in a warm hug. You both sat in silence, appreciating the movie you were watching when he suddenly sat up, interrupting the intense fighting scene. 

Bobby? 

“Ah sorry (Y/N), I have to go out with Jinhwan today, but when I come back, let’s go on a park date, okay?”

You looked at him sadly as he rushed out the door, leaving you to watch the movie alone..

~

“(Y/N)? I’m home!” Bobby yelled, arousing you up from your slumber.

Ah! Bobby! Welcome home!

He came over to peck your head. “Let’s go on a park date like I promised.”

You tried to fix yourself up as fast as you can and rushed out the door to keep up with Bobby. Once both of you arrived at the park, you laid down next to Bobby under a shady tree.

How was your day?

“Oh! (Y/N), let me tell you about my catastrophic day! Jinhwan took me to meet his girlfriend and I was totally third wheeling! Good thing I have you, (Y/N)….” and he continued to tell you about his day third wheeling with Jinhwan.

That’s too bad, hun. It’s okay though, because you have me!

~

When the sun was starting to set, you and Bobby decided to walk home. Once you arrived, you quickly walked to your shared bedroom and plopped down on the bed.

“Aish! I’m tired too (Y/N), let’s sleep in today.”

Bobby! No. You have to practice for your upcoming comeback tomorrow morning!

But he was already sleeping, disregarding your warning.

~

A few days later, he returned home with a girl clinging on to him like a leech.

Bobby? Who is this?

Unfortunately he wasn’t listening to you at all, and his complete attention was focused on the stranger. Brokenhearted, you dragged yourself to the couch and listened to the stranger girl desperately flirting with your love, unable to stop her. 

When the irritating girl went home, you rushed to Bobby and tackled him.

Why was she here?

He laughed. “Don’t be jealous, (Y/N), that was a backup dancer that followed me home. I gotta admit though, she got my attention. I might actually really like her.”

You looked at him with disbelief. He likes- no loves someone else other than you. You pushed off him and stopped talking to him for the rest of the day.

~

For the next few weeks, Bobby stopped showing as much affection towards you and more towards the stranger girl named “Minhee”. There were some days where he would leave at ungodly hours in the morning and would return home extremely late at night. However, you stayed awake and waited for him every day until he came home. Eventually, the girl started invading your house even more until she began to live there altogether, taking your place on yours and Bobby’s shared bed. You couldn’t do anything to stop their growing relationship. 

 

 

 

It’s too bad that you’re Bobby’s beloved dog.