Eyes on me! Part 2

Taming the oh-so big bad wolves: By Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: Eyes on Me!

 

 

  In all genuine honesty, Kyungsoo just wanted to catch up with his cute not-so-little dongsaeng. Why he's making out with a completely stranger right now? He has no idea. Just before Kyungsoo could get lost in those soft, teasing touches and magial toungue; he just vaguely recalls what happened.

 

  "Sehun? Sehunnie?", Kyungaoo calls cout, wandering around in empty hallways and deserted classroom to find Sehun. It was half-way through lunch already, and Kyungsoo was losing hope on bumping into the tall puppy for a alpha wolf. Disheartened, he decided to just pick a random classroom and eat there. Just to get something into his stomach before he resumed his search. 

 

 As the bunny opens the door, he was immediately greeted with a chesire like smile in his face. Startled, Kyungsoo squeaked and almost lost balance. That is, until warm hands circled around his waste. Looking up, Kyungsoo blushed as he held onto his lunch box for dear life, afraid he would leave him like Sehun did. Brat.

 

"Well. I didn't expect such a cutie to wind up in my arms.", A husky voice purrs out. Kyungsoo blushes evem harder as he tries not to squirm under the heavy feline-like gaze and hot breath fanning at his face. It smelled like mint. Kyungsoo might've melted a bit at that.

 

"U-Uh...I didn't mean to cause any trouble...uh..erm..",Kyungaoo mumbled. Not sure who this...wolf hybrid...is. The other slightly taller male must have noticed because he gave Kyungsoo a sly grin before pulling the flustered bunny into the room and slamming the door shut. Lunch box on the ground (luckily it was sealed tight, so none of the contents were gone, later to his delight) as they were now in a more aggressive position. Hands clutched to his own shirt, two strong arms caged him as the wolf gave a wolfish grin when he did a once over at Kyungsoo.

"My name is Jongdae. But you can call me whatever you want, gorgeous.", Jongdae purred once more. He was absolutely delighted at the blush that had spread across the bunny;s rosy cheeks. Cheesy as it may sound, it was even five minutes yet Jongdae couldn't but be so attrached and intrigued by ths stranger. His cute ears, big doe eyes, and round cheeks makes Jongdae want to smother the other in kisses and keep him inside a pocket. Kyungsoo could only yelp and squirm, but the grip on him was so tight, there was pribably no point in trying.

"My name is Do Kyungsoo", He grumbles, pouting at Jongdae because he's super hungry right now. The wolf could only smile as he slid his arms down to Kyungsoo's petite waist, wrapping them around and pulling him chest to chest.

"Kyungsoo.", Jongdae calls out. Cute. "You're so cute. It makes me wanna kiss you."

"Then why aren't you?", Kyungsoo looks up. Realiing what he just said, he slapped a hand over his mouth. Where on earth did that come from!!? Kyungsoo could only whine as Jongdae looked at him with a pleased and sur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter