Prologue : The Accident

The Morning After

Mark slowly transitioned in foggy wakefulness, enough to register that he was very comfortable and that he didn't want to ever get up. 

Untill his pillow moved.

Any normal human being should know your pillow isn't supposed to move. And Mark is pretty sure he's normal..

So he does the most logical thing that he could have done. He froze.

And tried to remember why his pillow is alive. Then all the memories come back.

~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~

So, Mark and Jinyoung. They were dating. 

But they couldn't tell anyone, becaus they were idols. It , to put it plainly. 

They wanted to at least to the others.

But they were scared that they would get kicked out of the band. So the resisted the urge and dealt with it. It was hard, though.

And due to their busy schedule, they couldn't spend much time to themselves.

So they made time.

It was bound to happen eventually.

To be honest, they thought they were alone. 

They had been alone for a little while. But, as they thought the rest of Got7 was at dinner, they had finally had alone time as an actual couple.

To put it....hmm... PG rated, even though Mark may seem like the quite one with the others, when it was just him and Jinyoung, he wasn't very quite at all.

They had been at it for about 15 minutes, when Got5 (see what I did) came back. 

Jackson heard Mark first, as he walked by the bathroom.

He was looking for Mark and Jinyoung, actually.

So, being Jackson, he went to go get a cup to hear better.

Instead of telling the others.

He figured out what was going on soon.

He nearly broke the glass in shock. 

To check his theory, he went around the dorm checking for Mark and Jinyoung.

He immediately paled, putting the pieces together.

The rest of Got7 was in the lounge, just draped everywhere, tired after their long schedule.

Jackson just threw himself on the couch, white.

'Are you alright, Jackson? You look like you've seen a ghost.' Jeabum queried, worried. 'And where's Mark and Jinyoung?'

Jackson cursed under his breath.

The others looked at him, worried as well.

Jackson knew it wasn't his place to tell.

But what was he supposed to do.

He wanted to make sure first.

Being mature for once.

He muttered, 'I'll be right back..' standing up aruptly.

The rest just just shrugged, being to tired to question him.

Jackson grabbed his phone once he arrived in the dorm.

He found a place to set it up where it could record what would happen without being noticed, which wasn't hard since his and Mark's shared room was full of junk.

In case they went to Jinyoung's room, he found a place to hide in there.

After a few minutes, they emerged from the bathroom, which sent Jackson running to get to his hiding place.

He was right though. 

They went into Mark's and his room, without knowing about the camera set up by Mark's roomate.

About ten minutes later, they emerged from the room.

When they headed off to the lounge, Jackson went into his room, took the camera, and checked the recording. After watching, his hunch was proved true, and he headed off to the lounge to confront the couple.

Mark and Jinyoung had found the members in the lounge and settled down with them, having the TV.

All of them turned when a pale Jackson stormed in, clutching his phone so hard he was surprised it didn't break, the other hand curled into a fist, muttering curses in 3 diverse languages, some pretty creative, too.

Everyone was wondering what got Jackson like this. He wasn't exactly mad, more like shocked, confused, and worried.

JB turned off the TV and just waited for Jackson to talk in silence.

He started to talk after a few terse seconds.

He started to tell the story, but when we got to the part about walking past the bathroom and hearing something Mark and Jinyoung both gasoed at the same time, having figured it out.

Jackson looked at them, then smirked.

Mark slowly said in disbelief, 'You figured it out. Jinyoung...'

The said male just whispered something in Mark's ear while moving to smush his body next to Mark's and hugging him.

In response to Jinyoung's whisper, Mark replied with, 'It's time for them to know Jinyoungie. Just know no matter what,' he leaned to whisper something in Jinyoung's ear, with Jinyoung whispering something back. The other 4 stiffened slightly when Mark said Jinyoungie because he never says that in the dorms or off camera.

JB had watching exchange with a raised eyebrow, trying to figure it out. His mind shied away from the truth, because he didn't want to believe it.

Jackson just asked if they wanted to tell the others or they wanted him to tell.

They wanted to tell them personally.

'Alright, but I've got proof if they need it.' Jackson said with a smirk.

They both glare at him, but Mark said, 'It won't be needed.'

And he leaned in and kissed Jinyoung.

When Jinyoung responded to the kiss, JB immediately shoot to his feet, Yugyeom and Bambam, of course, yelled 'EEEEWWW,' and Youngjae shriecked with disbelief.

Jackson just sat there passively.

When Mark broke the kiss, they pensively looked up at Jaebum, afriad of what he would say.

He just stared.

Jinyoung spoke first, saying softly, 'Um, yeah, we may be dating. So.. Um. Yep?

JB just said, 'Well '

Youngjae stared at them.

Bambam just watched

Yugyeom started clapping.

JB just pushed Bambam's hand away from his moth and slowly said, 'We need to talk. But later. Tomorrow morning. Now I'm going to bed. Goodnight.'

Mark and Jinyoung just wordlessly got up and went to sleep in Jinyoung's room together.

Jinyoung fell asleep immediately, still tired from their shower. Mark stayed up longer, his mind buzzing.

But eventually sleep took over.

Which lead to morning

~~~~~~~~~End Flashback~~~~~~~~~~

Jinyoung stirred sleepily, then said, "Morning hyung. Why are y- OH ."

Mark chuckled/groaned. "Yep, that pretty much explains the situation we have found ourselves in."


Hey Guys, it's me. I wan to apologize if this isn't what you were expecting or something. It will be carried over into another chapter. I needed a reveal fic, and I imagine others do too. So this is what came out of it. I am really sorry again about everything.I'd like to say thank you to my 7 subs who didn't even know what this story was going to be like but still subbed. Also Comments, Upvotes, and Subs are welcome, especially comments. They are mostly what keep me writing. Anyways, bye! Warrior out!