A Day in the Amusement Park

Just Between You and Me

" I can't believe you're doing this to me , like seriously . Couldn't it be anyone than him ? " Junhoe hissed quietly behind Jinhwan's ear . The latter who was sitting infront of him on the ride turned around and smiled cutely . Your stupid aegyo won't help this situation , the younger thought before he rolled his eyes . " Be nice . He wants another ride so it be better for you to spend some time with him" The older quickly said as Bobby was still shaking Donghyuk's shoulder back and forth in excitement . Junhoe only looked at him in disgust and covered his face with his palms . "What's the matter Junhoe ? Scared already ?" Bobby smiled mischievously when he saw the younger sighed in frustration . "He's happy that your sitting beside him during the ride . Have fun you two !" Junhoe shot up and dead glared Jinhwan before the latter poke out his tounge and turned back to his seat . "Well , I'm sure it'll be a nice ride huh ?" Bobby elbowed Junhoe but he only smiled awkwardly in replied and nodded slightly . You're gonna pay for this you midget . 

The safety belt locked around their waist as the instructor fasten the metal down tightly incase there some loose screws . He gave a thumbs up towards the four boys inside the ride and they smiled back in excitement . But one boy was only faking it . Because he knows how much height can trigger his panic attack . "Wait...oh my god . Was he sure about this ? Mine seemed abit loose" Junhoe pulled the belt to the side and it had a small space enough to fit two of Hanbin's arm . Bobby looked at him and laughed . "Dude , you can't be scared just because of that ! Mine's the same though " He pulled the belt just like how the younger did and it resulted the same . "W-what if....hyung , i cant !" He yelled out but didn't mentioned which hyung he was referring though . Though Bobby was the first to calm him down because Jinhwan was holding his laugh infront of the younger , trying his best to ignore him and let Bobby do the work . "You're only getting splashed by water , calm down !" The rapper yelled . Of course Jinhwan knows how awkward the boy was with the rapper . All the members knew and they would sometimes put the awkward couple together and let the always-tensed atmosphere kick in . "You sure you're doing this ? Junhoe does seem scared " Donghyuk leaned into Jinhwan and whispered . The older only nodded and signaled his eyes towards the two guys behind them . 

The ride started to staggered at the beginning , letting Junhoe squeak in shock but looked away immediately afraid someone might've heard him . Then the ride jolted suddenly and it came into a medium pace as it made its way up the railing , towards the sky . Jinhwan could already feel the dense air swirling around them as the youngsters behind him stopped talking . He looked to his right , peeking at Junhoe who was looking towards the view beside him . The younger caught his eye and only rolled his in response for this stupid decision of the older to put Bobby beside him . Jinhwan giggled softly and looked at Bobby who was having a hard time himself . Once a while the bunny-teeth guy would glance at Junhoe and sometimes opening his mouth halfway , probably trying to build a conversation but stopped immediatelyDon't  worry Bobby , he'll open up to you . Just take it some time , he thought and smiled . "If this coat would still make my clothes wet , I don't know what to believe in anymore !" Donghyuk yelled as he grabbed the metal handling infront of him as the ride rose higher , almost felt like touching the clouds . "Oh god , oh god , oh god" Junhoe muttered continuously, grabbing the handle with knuckles white outside his skin . The ride reached the peak and a few more moves it would plummet down the rail , towards the earth . "Here it comes !" Jinhwan screamed . The ride clicked at the end of its edge before coming down as fast as lighting . All of them screamed at the top of their lungs and Junhoe almost felt like he had lost function to one of it . "I don't want to die here with Bobby !!" He yelled out loud but the others were still screaming , almost screeching like how the metal hit the rail as it came crashing down to a lane of water . "Wha-" Bobby looked towards Junhoe but the water splashed in too quickly knocking all of them back with the impact , wetting their coats . The ride came to a full stop as the screeching sound of metals clashing had finally stopped , letting the guys take in some air after the harsh ride . "Again !" Bobby yelled , throwing his arms up . Jinhwan held his head like he had a hard hit with a bat . The other two wasn't doing so well ,  especially the one with fears of height. "Worst.decision.of.my.life " Donghyuk said before he took off his belt and walked out from his seat . "I'm definitely doing it again" Bobby took off his and stood up before a hand reached his wrist.

The rapper could feel the shaking vibration . He looked at Junhoe who was dead pale and eyes wide open in shock . Did he saw a ghost during the ride or what ? "I-I cant.... can't move my legs " The younger said without looking at Bobby . He looked like he was about to faint and Bobby immediately reached out to him . " Junhoe , you okay ? " He shook his head but still he won't look at the older . Well at least look at me . "Hyung , help me with- " He turned towards the front seat but Jinhwan wasn't there anymore. He looked around and saw the small boy running away towards the others . They were looking at Bobby with mocking smiles . "These bastards" He hissed and went back to Junhoe . "Okay....just...put your arms around me , alright ?" Bobby slowly slung Junhoe's arm around his shoulder and walked him out the ride .  The older reached to them before Jinhwan held Junhoe at his stance , balancing his movement . " So , how was it ? " Jinhwan put on an evil smile but Junhoe can only grit his teeth , avoiding to throw the midget at a pond . " No more rides please" The tall boy said as he crouched down and Yunhyeong was patting his back . "Hmm , then we should go there . That seems a little more fun , and SCARY " Chanwoo pointed towards a building . Bobby and Jinhwan immediately widen their eyes , because one thing's for sure ; they might be brave enough to face heights but the fear of something undead and panaromal was far more worst than anything . " The Haunted House " Hanbin read the sign on top of the building before he nodded towards the others . "Yeah let's just go there " Junhoe spoke as he raised himself using Jinhwan as a weight lifter . The others walked towards the building but Bobby and Jinhwan were exchanging weird and unpleasant looks with each other . Junhoe caught them signalling it was a bad idea and it came up to him that Bobby was probably a scardy-cat . He knew Jinhwan was a chicken because he sleeps with the lights on , too scared a demonic version of Olaf would sliced his head off . " Its just a haunted house " Junhoe teased his hyungs with an evil smile and Bobby had a hard time trusting that . Jinhwan only swallowed down as he cling his arms to Junhoe's . " If I had a heart attack , it was nice knowing you guys " The older said and everyone laughed . 

 

                                                            ***

 

" Aish , really we have to be separated ? " Hanbin scowled because he really wants them to go together, in fact to see which member would faint first . His bet was on Jinhwan . " Since there are seven of us , two pairs of couple would go in one by one and the other three would go the last " Donghyuk explained as he examined the sticker wrapped around his wrist . " I call for Yunhyeong-hyung to be with me ! " Chanwoo raised his hand . " Alright then , I'll go with Donghyuk " Hanbin slung his arm around Donghyuk's shoulder . " As for you three , you get to go together " The leader teased and Bobby swore he's going to terrorised Hanbin's stupid figurines when they get home . " Sounds fair to me " Junhoe said without any hint of concern and Bobby was scared if he was either faking it or just stone hearted towards paranormal stuffs . "Alright then , we should go first" Yunhyeong grabbed Chanwoo's hand and walked towards the entrance , followed by Hanbin and Donghyuk . "I might die without even reaching the entrance . Junne-ah stay close please" Jinhwan wrapped his arms around the tall boy who was already enjoying the moment . Not until Bobby was holding his hands too . "Umm..it be better if we're like this . You know...to avoid being separated ?" The rapper said nervously and smiled towards the younger. Junhoe was holding back his face from exploding into a dust of red vapor in the air , but the hotness crept up to his cheeks and Jinhwan suddenly got excited . " On second thought , this is going to be great " The oldest among the twos smiled . The tall boy laughed awkwardly , trying to avoid any more weird confrontations with Bobby like he did before on the ride . It was so awkward that Junhoe had to pretend he was enjoying the view from above but actually he just wanted to get away from the rapper . Yes he was trying his best to get closer to Junhoe but sometimes he just wished Bobby would stop being so obnoxious and hyper all the time . Its not that he hates him like that , but most of their tours and concerts where Bobby would go ape and start messing around with the other members it resulted in Junhoe staying away from him , with stuttered acts and not-so-well given expression towards the older . They barely even talk at the dorm and chatting outside in public had almost seen as it was forced . Mostly from Bobby . 

"It's our turn " Bobby nodded towards the entrance as the guard gestured them to go inside . He swallowed hard and tighten his grip on Junhoe's arm and the tall boy got even more tensed and suppressed himself from cringing , instead gritted his teeth . "Okay , you two....stay close " The tall boy said while eyeing from Jinhwan but a little held back on Bobby . Jinhwan , even though being the oldest , was shaking already but Bobby remained silent . As for Junhoe of course , being the not-so-easily-scared kinda guy , let his arms being wrapped by the two guys , his hyungs . And here he seemed like the bravest and oldest among them . As they slowly reached the entrance , the younger caught a glimpse of the inside and he's sure gonna have a sweet revenge on what Jinhwan did to him . Bobby pulled away the drapes surrounding the main door and when they entered inside , the room was almost pitched black , illuminated by white lights from the ceiling . A loud thud behind them made Jinhwan flinched , but it was only the door closing . "I think I'm going to throw up" Jinhwan covered him mouth . "Why.....I...I-I can't do this" Bobby put his other arm around Junhoe unnoticeably, while looking around for any scary monsters ready to pop out and eat their heads . "Let's just relax and go okay ? The others had probably made it already" The youngest spoke before he walked towards the path , dragging the scared souls of his hyungs . The lights in the room moved in a constant circulation, revealing empty holes and broken planks on the wall of the house . They were at the first floor  . The three took a left turn and the next hallway stretched out so long , dozen of doors in between . "There's a stair at the end , I think we should go there" Junhoe squinted his eyes while pointing towards the end , darkness filling the space . "Let's just go . I think I'm going to have a panic attack" Bobby said before he suddenly dragged Junhoe from the wrist , startling the younger . Before they even know it , a body fell from the ceiling . It landed right above Bobby and it's feet touched his head . They all screamed in unison , Junhoe taken aback from the sudden encounter lost their grips and fell to his . It got chaotic as the others screamed in fear and shuffled their feet to get away . Junhoe waved his arms to his side trying to find a chair or table to hold on . He looked up ; the body was dangling with a rope tied to its neck . It took Junhoe a moment to process before a light passed through it's face , showing that it was merely a doll made from sack . " Ugh . It's okay guys , just a doll" He stood up , wiping his back from the dirt and realized no one answered him . He looked around and his hyungs were gone . " Great...." 

Junhoe started to wander around the place , given the time inside was limitless he decided to find the other two before one of them pass out . He doesn't want to piggy back or carry one of them in a bridal style when they make it out . "Bobby-hyung , Jinhwan-hyung , we are you guys ?" The younger yelled before a figure jumped out from his left , face smeared with blood and a long white dress covered with red spots . Junhoe gasped , took a step backward but then relaxed and grunted . "Really ?" He shook his head , leaving the figure behind . He walked towards the long hallway and caught the glimpse of the stairs towards the upper level . "Maybe they went into one of these door-" He opened the first door to his right and a woman's head popped from above , hair dangling down . "Oh my god !" Junhoe closed it back , heart pounding so fast . "Okay...definitely not this one" The tall boy wiped the sweats on his forehead before continuing on with the other doors . They were 12 of them , so he took the time carefully to examine one by one , yelling his hyungs name . Once a while he would encounter different types of weird monsters and ghost , whatever they're meant to scare you anyway . One time at the 8th door , he yelled Bobby's name inside and a voice answered it back . "Hyung ?" He walked in slowly , the door creaking as he held the knob . "Come inside" the voice said , but Junhoe was too skeptical so he closed back the door . "Nevermind , I intend to leave you here anyway" He said . "Where would these two chickens go anyway ?" Junhoe was about to enter the last door before he heard a scream upstairs . A scream all to familiar that Junhoe really hates when he's at the dorm just because the latter saw a roach in the toilet . He ran up quickly , knocking over a vase on a table but it didn't cracked when it fell down . Upon reaching the room , he took some time to view the area . The room was big , an oval shaped . The stairs led him directly to this white sheets furnished room as he stood in the middle of it . The dusty and webbed chandelier hung above him as the ray of light from outside entered desperately through the planked windows . There was a door to his left and another one to his right . The room almost looked like a nice living room , minus the furnitures being covered in white sheets . "Jinhwan-hyung , Bobby-hyung....you guys here ?" No one answered so he walked towards the door to his left but a bookshelf was half blocking it . He opened the door and squeeze in through before he stumbled something on the floor and fell to his face . "....what the-" He turned around and a motionless body laid on the floor , not someone he would recognized . Junhoe was starting to get the creeps about this place . If only he didn't show much ego before the others would know that he's somehow also feeling the same way . Now if one of them saw him like this they would definitely laugh . He poked the body with the end of his shoe and it remained still . Junhoe stood up slowly , rubbing the dust of from his favourite jacket before he heard a thump behind him . 

There was a door there , but there was also someone sobbing quietly inside . Junhoe swallowed down and felt like a large lump was blocking his throat . Sweats stream down his temple as the younger closed in with the door . He slowly reached for door knob , hands shaking furiously . The boy opened the door as fast a possible before someone yelled from inside . "Don't hurt me please !" The boy cried out , covering his face and Junhoe was relieved . "Hyung , it's me" He said . The older looked at him and was so relieved he stood up and ran towards Junhoe , hugging him . "Where the hell have you been ?!" Bobby asked angrily . Junhoe was a bit startled but then accepted the soft embrace and patted his back . "Searching for you of course . Wanted to leave you behind , but ehh can't bear to see you die from a heart attack" Junhoe shrugged and smiled . Bobby pulled away as he wiped his tears before Junhoe picked something out from his pocket , a handkerchief . "Um....here . Was going to save this but....I think tears are better than sweats" Junhoe smiled and he almost , almost saw the older blushed at the offering . Too bad it was dark . "Thanks...." The older replied with a smile . "You jerk" He pushed Junhoe jokingly and the younger only scratched his head in response with a wide smile . "Where's Jinhwan-hyung ?" The rapper asked , looking behind the tall boy . "Haven't found him yet . I only heard your girlish scream and came up right away" Bobby was taken aback how Junhoe had came immediately trying to find him . "Hey , it wasn't girlish ! It supposed to came out manly but I over pitched it" Bobby said and Junhoe only gave him the "whatever" look . "Anyway , what where screaming about ? Did you encounter one of your fangirls here ?" Junhoe laughed but Bobby stayed quiet , eyeing behind the boy . "Um..hyung..you okay ?" Bobby snapped back at him as he grabbed his hand . "We need to get out . Something...a weird thing...or whatever it was chased me here" The desperate look of fear on his face was clear enough to tell Junhoe that he wasn't joking around . "A figure ? You meant this one-" The younger turned around and was shocked to find the body he tripped over was gone . "Stop messing around ! It's not funny" Bobby shook Junhoe's hand . "Okay , I'm definitely not up for this . Let's go" Junhoe dragged the older to the door , squeezing their way back through . They went to the other door in the living room but with no luck it was locked from the other side . " . There has to be away . It's just a haunted house" The younger said . "Did you checked all the doors ?" Bobby asked from behind . "The last one " Junhoe snapped his fingers before they went down back the stairs . Apparently they didn't even realized that they were holding hands , interlocking fingers  . Junhoe suddenly became aware about it on their way to the 12th door but remained silent just because Bobby was doing the same . They probably were comfortable with each other since no one's there to watch them . Junhoe suddenly felt his cheeks burning and shook his head immediately . "Something wrong ?" The older asked beside him . "Hmph ? Nothing . Just , can't wait to get out of here" He laughs awkwardly trying to avoid facing Bobby with his embarrassed face . As they reached the last door which was fortunately near to the stairs , Bobby let go of his hand to opened the door and Junhoe felt a bit disappointed . He definitely wanted to hold the older's hand longer . "It's jammed but I think I can open it" As Bobby slowly pushed the door open making a small space just enough to squeeze in before Junhoe glanced to the long hallway . Someone stood there , looking straight at them . "Jinhwan-hyung ?" Junhoe inched closer to see its face . "Junhoe , we can go through with this . C'mon" Bobby turned around and saw the younger walking away . "Junhoe...Junhoe ! Stop , it's the thing !" The older shouted and Junhoe turned to look at him . "No it's not , it's-" He glanced back at the figure as the light showed its faceless figure  . 

"Run !!" Bobby yelled as he was the first to squeeze in through the door . He turned around to see Junhoe running for his life as the thing chased him with an oddly limp leg . All fears came back to him when the thing tried to chased him before , luckily he was able to hide inside the closet until Junhoe arrived . " ! ! !" Junhoe swore and squeeze through the door in panic . "Let me in !  Let me in !" Bobby pulled his arms quickly as he saw the thing was right on the younger's heels . The rapper gave one last pulled before Junhoe finally made it in and he quickly closed back the door . With a loud thud the door was sealed back , leaving the two panting . "Oh god . For a second there I thought I was-" Junhoe was catching his breath before a hand pressed against his shoulder . " Oh my god hyung ! It got me !" Junhoe jumped towards Bobby hugging him tightly . " This is it ! I'm gonna be faceless forever !" Junhoe cried out but Bobby was laughing instead while patting his back . "Faceless ? What the hell are you talking about Junhoe" The silhouette of a small boy walked out from the darkness , revealing Jinhwan's cute but tired ( possibly from running away ) face . "Hyung !" Junhoe turned around , pulling away from Bobby and went to Jinhwan for a soft hug . "Yah , I hate you . I was waiting for you to save me and then I have to sit here waiting for you two to come back . Hmph ! Next time I'm going with Hanbin" Jinhwan pulled away and went to the door at the corner of the room , then poked his tongue to Junhoe . He opened the door and a bright light came flashing in with voices of people outside . "What was that all about ?" The younger looked at Bobby confusingly . The latter shrugged before he reached towards Junhoe . "But thanks for saving me . That thing was hella scary" Bobby slung his arm around Junhoe's shoulder . He blushed abit and tried to cough it off . "Y-Yeah...of course ! And do me a favor.." Junhoe looked at him . "Please don't tell anyone about what happened just now . To be honest I'm also scared about going in actually" The younger confessed . "Yeah I know . No one , even the stone hearted will have the guts to face whatever that thing was" The older laughed and Junhoe followed . "Let's go . The others are probably waiting" Both of them went to the door and squinted their eyes as the bright sun greeted them and the lame cheers of their members . 

 

                                                           ***

 

"I still can't believe how fast you guys went through the house !" Donghyuk questioned the maknae with a confused look on his face . They were in the van chatting about the day went while going back to their dorm . "Well , Yunhyeong-hyung and I were opening the doors and he found one slightly hard to open . So I figured it was odd that one door was being weird while the others were okay . Thats how we found the exit" Chanwoo explained while drinking his juice box . "What about you three ? You guys took the longest so we'd figured something might've happened" Chanwoo looked at Junhoe , Jinhwan and Bobby who were sitting at the back . "Jinhwan must've faint even before entering the house" Hanbin laughed from the driver's seat . "Yah , not true . Junhoe forgot to "save me" and I ended up waiting alone inside the creepy room by myself" Jinhwan glared at Junhoe and the younger only shrug in response . "I heard Bobby-hyung's scream from the second floor and decided to check on him" Junhoe looked at them with a convincing smile . All of them stared at Junhoe for a long time before Yunhyeong broke the silence "Good to know that you atleast tried to check on someone . Not like what you did with Chanwoo back at Mix&Match" Yunhyeong laughed and the maknae hit his arm . "That was a prank and besides , Bobby-hyung and I were chased by faceless-zombie-thingy . It's a good thing we managed to ran away from it" Junhoe said while recalling back the memory of him embarrassing himself infront of Bobby . "You decided to save Jiwon instead of me ?" Jinhwan pouted and crossed his ams . Junhoe tried to cheer up the sulking boy but got a hit on his head . "It was his scream that made me found him . I intend to look for you both but things got sketchy" Junhoe explained . "Whatever , still hating on you for leaving me" The oldest sulked . "Hey , what's important is that you don't leave your friend behind . Right Junhoe ?" Bobby locked his arms around Junhoe's head jokingly . The younger suddenly blushed and looked down , avoiding the others from seeing his red face . "Umm..Y-Yeah...That's important...I guess" He said nervously . "Awkward !" Hanbin and Yunhyeong yelled in unison . "No we're not !" Junhoe and Bobby said before the others burst into laughters . It was great day even if the awkwardness still lingered around both of them , at least they've made some fun memories that only they , the awkward couple , would remember . 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

So there you have it ! It's a wrapped with our JunBob ! Honestly I'm so into them lately because they're so cute when the interact with each other like you can feel the awkwardness coming from them and then to you and just ughhhhh . So lovely , and I hope they stay the same way . I hope you guys enjoy this one-shot , and my first . Do check out my other story , A Wallflower , mainly Junhwan ( still my main though xoxo ) And I'm still updating it for about two more extra chapters . Again , thanks for reading and although I don't feel too strong about this chapter on JunBob , I'll improve again on another story about them in the future . Hope it satisfy your thirst though ahahaahh . Lots of love !!! XOXO