Love is not Over

Love is not Over. [Sequel of :Hold Me Tight.]

8 years ago


It's her.

Taehyung accompany his buddy,Daehyun to meet up with his girlfriend at the school hallway.Despite of just simply accompany Daehyun,Taehyung actually have a crush on his buddy's girlfriend.

 

It was just 5 minutes late before Daehyun get Irene as his girlfriend.Instead of Daehyun who confess to Irene,it was Irene back then ask one of her friend to help her out by handing a piece of paper to Daehyun,the contents inside,Taehyung even know about it as his buddy just simply let him read it as well.He tried to stop everything from happened back then but it was too late when he managed to get to the scene,Daehyun and accept Irene's confession.

 

It was the nerve of young blood back then when Taehyung and Daehyun were both known as thug at the school.No one ever dare to challenge them.This was why Irene found out Daehyun was so cool and started to fallen in love with him.However,little did she knew that actually Daehyun didn't love her for even a bit as he accepted Irene was because he didn't want to hurt a girl's heart especially the flower of the school.Irene was well known during those years at high school,a lot of admirers including Taehyung ,yet her heart already have been capture by Daehyun when she once saw him fight over for her to save her from one of the sicko who always stalking Irene even out of the school compound.Just a few words,Irene had fallen for this thug,

 

"Don't even bother my girl,"he pulled her closer to him just in case the sicko didn't believe it.Right away the sicko ran for his life and never did bother Irene again.By that time,Irene had fallen for Daehyun because she never seen someone had nerve to say those words in front of her.Those admirers were just weak when comes to confess to Irene in which she founds out that they were so coward unlike Daehyun who directly announce in front of her that she is his girl.From that day onwards,Irene's heart had been capture by Daehyun.

 

Needless to say,Taehyung was right there as well together with Daehyun to save Irene from the sicko,however his existence was just transparent for Irene as her eyes only had Daehyun who holding on her tightly and manly.No,Kim Taehyung ,you should be happy to your buddy and not jealous of him,Taehyung had to bear with the sequence that he witnessed.His best friend snatched away his crush without even knowing that he actually had been crush on Irene for so long but didn't have the nerve to tell her about it.Knowing his own status was a thug,instead of any good student at school,it couldn't be match with the flower of the school yet a president of Dance club.But not until the day Irene confess to his buddy,Taehyung realized that it doesn't matter if he was a thug or not as he was truly love Irene.

 

"Hyung,I got something to-"just right at the day when Taehyung wanted to tell his buddy about his true feelings towards Irene as he knew that Daehyun didn't had the right heart towards Irene. However,Daehyun interfere by handed him a piece of paper.

"What is this,hyung?"he asked as Daehyun acts like doesn't care about what is it inside the paper.

"It's from Irene,"TaeHyung's heart strike when heard it was from Irene.Her?But why?Taehyung didn't feel good about it as he opened up the paper and read the contents,his heart sink,confession?Irene? Daehyun?

"This is really somehow irritating.I don't know how to react to this.If I reject her,she will be very sad and if I don't we will just-urgh,tell me what should I do,Taehyung?"frustrated by the confession from Irene to ask him meet up behind the school compound after school,Daehyun seems like didn't want to get involve with this matter at all yet he didn't know what to do.

For that moment,Taehyung puzzled out what to do for Daehyun,"Go for it,hyung.If she really loves you a lot then don't break her heart,"the words that Taehyung said had turned it to his sadness,he just thought that Irene was too precious to be hurt by Daehyun and so he told Daehyun to go for it not until the very last minute when Daehyun had go to meet up with Irene ,Taehyung realized he made the wrong decision that might hurt Irene even more.He tried to stop everything yet as he reached to the scene,he hide himself from being seen by the two,it was already too late that Irene was being embrace by Daehyun and lean closer.

Taehyung shifted away his sight from seeing the two hugging each other as his heart feels hurt and painful to see it,his back sliding against the wall and drop down to the ground,lifted up his head to look at the sky while seized his chest,this is painful.It's over.I never have the chance.Why did I say those words at the first place?Why?Why am I digging my own grave?It is painful to say goodbye.

 

From that day onwards after Daehyun and Irene were officially together,Taehyung had seal his own feeling in his heart as the man Irene was with now was his buddy,Daehyun.If he shown up his interest towards Irene in front of a Daehyun it will be a betrayed to his buddy especially he looked up friendship over relationship.Taehyung could only be a guardian for Irene in the place of Daehyun whenever Daehyun asked him for as he was the elder one left hand in everything to do.

 

Taehyung thoughts the love is over yet it wasn't at all whenever Daehyun was not around to accompany Irene,he asked Taehyung to look after her ,The pain even grow more deeper when seeing how Irene depressed when Taehyung was the one around to look after her instead of Daehyun.Irene didn't seem like care how would Taehyung felt at all as she ignored him and told him to return home whenever Daehyun sent Taehyung to look after Irene.

 

Sometimes,Taehyung even have to endure more pain when walking together with the two of them,he could just stay behind Irene while witnessing how the two had a loving moment with each other.Helping each other to wipe their sweats.

 

This is so painful,one is the girl I have crush on and one is my best buddy.Kim Tae Hyung, endure it,you can’t do something betrayal towards your best buddy,your best hyung who trusted you the most.In a confusion state,Taehyung shifted out the photo that the three of them had took together.Apparently,he was just like a wallflower inside the phot as the main were Irene and Daehyun,by seeing how Irene being closer to Daehyun with her hand link around his arm,Taehyung’s heart throbbing even more.He threw himself to his bed while staring at the empty white ceiling just as empty as his heart right now.Love is over,Kim Tae Hyung.


 

Never did Taehyung knew that Irene will be leave Seoul to another country for being chosen as the representative for the Dance club and will be staying at the other country for 5 months.That day,Irene had sent a message to Daehyun told him about it yet Daehyun didn’t put in mind at all ,in fact he asked Taehyung to go over to send her off and told her goodbye in his behalf.For that moment,Taehyung really wanted to punch his buddy for being cruel to his lover yet as he recalled,he was the one who convinced Daehyun to accept Irene.Everything started was because of him,he get a gripped of himself from using fist over his buddy and try to convinced Daehyun to go to see Irene for the very last time before she departed.Yet,Daehyun didn’t care at all that night he had something else to do with other gangster from the other school.

 

Not as Irene expected to see the one she loved,yet the one who meet her before the day she leave was Taehyung.Irene was upset that time when the one she expecting didn’t show up.

“I’m sorry,Irene.Hyung can’t make it here because he has something to do with the other group of gangster in other school,”Taehyung just passed the message that Daehyun told him to said to Irene.

Even more upsetting when Irene heard about it while decided to break up their relationship,”Listen up here,Kim Tae Hyung.Go tell your hyung that out relationship is our from this moment.I had have enough with your hyung for treating me like nothing.I used to think that as if I am not good enough for him.So,I try to be the best for him yet he doesn’t seem like care at all.Until today,he still doesn’t shown up for the last farewell.What if I will be at the other country for years but not 5 months,”Irene burst into tears when she mentioned that this time departing might be years for her to return to Seoul.

Taehyung’s heart strike when heard about it,”What do you mean by that?Isn’t it just 5 months you will be going there?”Irene sobbed with her eyes became red.

“My parents get divorce and I will be going with my father to the oversea as my mother will be staying at here.This time of departing might not just 5 months due with the Dance club but it will be years perhaps until when I became adult I will have the rights to return to Seoul by my own,”Taehyung strled by the sudden confession of Irene’s family matter.Never did he knew that the flower of the school and the president of Dance club in school with also have a family matter like this.This explain why she want to mend the relationship between Daehyun hyung all this time no matter how much Daehyun pay no attention to her.She just need someone to love her.Yet,I had made the wrong decision to make her sad and depressing again.I shouldn’t have do that,Taehyung couldn’t help to self blaming himself of what he had done to Irene.If only that time it was him who being together with Irene,she won’t have to be treating like that by Daehyun.

 

Irene sobbed while wiping her tears,it was a heart throbbing scene for Taehyung,how he wish he could just wiped out her tears with his hand yet he hold back as no matter what he still felt like betraying towards his buddy if he laid a hand on Irene,”Anyway,thank you for what you have done.I think I had cause a lot of problems for you.If fates bring us together again,let’s meet up.But perhaps,by that time I will hate thugs so much after what your hyung done to me,”Irene’s last goodbye before she leave,she mentioned that she will loathe thugs a lot because of Daehyun.

 

Watching the back of her walk away at that night,Taehyung’s heart was throbbing,almost scattered into pieces,their goodbye was just as simple as that.He still unable to say what was in his mind and heart.Irene was just right in front of him just now yet he felt so far that he can contact with after what she said that she hates thugs,tell me why,why,why are you so far away?

The long night was just over between Taehyung and Irene last farewell.


8 years later


Taehyung still missed Irene a lot after the night of goodbye,back to back,years by years he always return to the place where he last farewell with Irene.It had been 8 years he did the same thing,within these 8 years Taehyung finally decided to not seal his true feelings if Irene will be return to Seoul.He wants to tell her,his true feelings of her.These 8 years,Taehyung still the same as before with his thug life as he want to remain the same for Irene when she return.Despite of still being with Daehyun after Irene depart 8 years ago,Taehyung decided to have his own group of gang and disband with Daehyun.The both walk separately by their own way.Never did he knew about Daehyun again after the 8 years disbandment.Taehyung have his own group with 6 other thugs who are quite supportive towards him.

 

Years by years,months by months and day by day,Taehyung always wait for Irene to return at the same old place.Until 4 months ago,he finally manage to wait until Irene to return.

Just at the day when Irene move back to Seoul,to the old residential area she used to live,her mother had leave the house for her as she travel with other man,her partner, to other country.Irene live in to the house by her own,as the house was too big that she can’t use it by herself,she decided to rent out some of the rooms.

By chance,Taehyung found out about it.He decided to rent the room in order to be with Irene.Even though she said before that she hate thugs,yet TaeHyung still want to remain himself as a thug for Irene to recall back the old times they used to be spent together.

 

“Kim Tae Hyung?”just right in one day when Taehyung finally takes his own courage to meet up with Irene again by having the rent room sheet with him.

“Hi,I’m here to rent your room,”instead of nodding to Taehyung,Irene refused him by reason that she didn’t want a thugs to rent the room and live with her under the same roof.After 8 years,Irene still hate thugs so much because of Daehyun.

“I won’t rent it to some thug.So,just leave,”as Irene about to close up the door,Taehyung shove out his leg to stop her.

“Ouch!”he yelped.

“What are you doing?”immediately Irene hold on Taehyung.

“I won’t leave if you didn’t rent the room to me,”Taehyung insisted eventually baited Irene for stopping to ask him leave by hurting himself on his leg.

“You’re unreasonable.Thugs are unreasonable,”Irene can’t help but to agree to rent the room for Taehyung but with one condition that he was not allow to bring his group of friends to the house for messing up the house.

 

However,the rule meant to be break by the thugs,Taehyung didn’t mean to bring his friend over the place but it was them who insist to come over partying over night at the house.

With that,Irene really loathes Taehyung a lot because didn’t obey the agreement they made before he rent the room.Almost every night,Taehyung and the gangs will have party at her house with drinking,dancing at her house like  a club,the music turn on loudly afterwards it became silent and a bunch of trash and messed around the house.Due with the fact that they were all thugs who might do something bad to Irene,she didn’t dare to throw them out from her house.In fact,she just cleaned up the mess without any complaint but not as she willingly to do.


 

There was one night when everyone were asleep,Irene didn’t lock up her room because of exhausting from cleaning up the mess.Taehyung intruding her room by seeing her on the bed,sleeping soundly with the exhausted look.

“Kim Tae Hyung,stop mess around the house,”Irene blurted out words from her sleep.TaeHyung startled as he thought he might wake Irene up yet she was just sleep talking.

He dropped the ground by his knee while facing to the sleeping Irene,he wanted to caress the sleepy beauty in front of him yet he hesitate by just observing her,”Kim Tae Hyung,drag your friends out of my house,Kim-“another sleep talking from Irene.

 

However,Taehyung found that it was interesting,this is the first time ever I heard her said out my full name.Never did she call me by my full name or my name in these 8 years,the name that all she said was just Daehyun not me.

 

From that day onwards after knowing how irritating Irene was towards Taehyung for bringing his friends to the house for partying,Taehyung continuously bring his friends to party at his place.Just with that,Irene will keep calling his name,even being reprimanded by her,Taehyung thought it was worthy as Irene actually care.

It might be weird for bystanders who think it is but for Taehyung who had wait for 8 years,this is the only thing he can do to mend these 8 years of missing.

Just as he thought that love is over when the day Irene say goodbye to him 8 years ago,in fact it was not at all.Love is not over for him yet to be able to meet Irene again even after 8 years of waiting,it is the fates bring them together yet the fate as well want to tease them.

 

Irene really loathes thug a lot,especially Taehyung as he was once Daehyun’s best friends.Seeing Taehyung right now is like seeng Daehyun,all the memories of 8 years ago just play in her mind.She can’t help but to always fuss about Taehyung who mess up her house afterwards need her to clean up the mess.


The hates grow in her but gradually change when she seek out the feeling through being save by Taehyung from the group of thug including her own colleague who kidnapped her to threatening Taehyung.He had a few flesh wound on him because of being slit with knife by the thugs.Yet,still riding on the motorcycle by having Irene holding him tightly at the back seat.

 

After all these 8 years of awaiting,finally the awaiting had fruitful.Painful that I had been endure for all these years after she leave with just a simple goodbye at the long night.Watching her blankly back walk away from me,not knowing how far she is walking away from me.I can’t contact with her at all that time.But,now,everything is worthy for waiting.To have her back to my embrace.If only I didn’t make the wrong decision back then ,perhaps,I won’t have to be the far away from her for all these years.

 

“We are safe now,”Taehyung stop by whereas the thugs won’t able to catch them anymore.The flesh wound on his arms and waist still bleeding.

“You are still bleeding,”Irene notice the wound on him.

“This,”Taehyung smile like nothing big deal,”I have use with this for all these years,”not even care of the wound on him yet still able to smile.

However,Irene anxiously get something from her handbag,a fabric scarf,”Let me help you to treat it,”as she is about to bandage it with the fabric,Taehyung stop her.

“No,it is not necessary.Your scarf will be stain with dirt if you did it,”yet Irene ignore him and insist to treat his wound.

“Just stay still,”gently Irene clean the wound on Taehyung before bandage it with her scarf.”Done!”

Taehyung smile in happiness for the fruitful awaiting all these years to be able to meet Irene and even live under the same roof and even now she help him with his wound.The internal wound of his heart had been heal for tonight.The words that he had been seal in his heart for years finally he can split it out clearly to the one he love and being a guardian by her side during the high school.

“Irene,”he seize her hand while intertwined them together,look into the eyes that he can only secretly look from the far and not even dare to have eye contact for these years,he can finally have a proper look into her eyes,”Let me protect you forever.Be mine,”finally words that had been seal almost decade now,Taehyung manage to say it out without any fear of losing or being a betrayal to anyone.

Irene startled by the sudden confession,”All these years I have been waiting for you after the farewell in 8 years ago.The words that I had seal in my heart for years ,I can finally tell you about it.So,from today onwards,let me protect you but not in the case as someone who being order by a friend to do it,yet as a-“he pull her closer to him and whisper out,”Lover.”

 

Without hesitation,Irene agree to be his,”I’m sorry for all these years haven’t pay any attention for you.I know 8 years ago,you always by there whenever I’m in trouble instead of Daehyun who order you to.You are actually do it yourself by following me where ever I go,”Irene wasn’t under the well who knows nothing about 8 years ago.She knows everything that Taehyung had done to her yet during that time she was so young and immature to love the wrong person.

 

8 years later,Irene now realize who is the right person who had been by her side all these times.Plus,the incident happen tonight had prove that Taehyung care of her so much that could sacrifice himself.

 

“I love you,Taehyung,”Irene convey her feelings.

 

Taehyung smile while tighten his grip on Irene,pull her into his embrace,8 years yet Love is not over.