Final

Forever and Always
Please log in to read the full chapter

Alyssa's POV

I was beyond done with the day, it couldn't have been any worse. It was so difficult writing a chapter by a deadline, especailly when you have writer's block. That was the situation I was in right now and it couldn't get any worse, the chapter was due in two days and I had nothing written. I had sat in front of my computer screen literally all day and nothing has happened. 

"JinJin what are we gonna do?" I started talking to my hedgehog and he just looked at me then went back to playing.

"Fine then." I scoffed and turned back to my computer screen huffing at how blank it is. 

The story was going so well, and then this past week my head has ben blocked with ideas and I had no idea what to write. I could call the publishers and tell them that I needed more time but that would sound really unprofessional of me. Not even my music had helped me this whole time so I had to shut it off. I heard the front door open and knowing it was Jinwoo I went back to my computer screen. 

"Alyssa?" 

"In here." He came into the room and didn't walk any further than the door.

"Babe, you're still here? You were sitting at the computer before I left for the company." I sighed and laid my chin into my hands.

"I haven't been able to write, I can't think of anything and it's so annoying, the chapter is due in two days." I whined and covered my face with my hands.

"It's okay, I know you'll get the chapter done, I know you will just relax I know you can do it baby." I blushed at his words, he always somehow made me feel better. 

He left the room for a few minutes and came back to me.

"Hey, I started a warm shower for you, it would've been a bath...but you don't like them that much so a warm shower will do." I looked over at the door way and he had a smile on his face that made butterflies fill my stomach, he was absolutely breath taking when he smiled, especailly at me. 

"Thank you, it means a lot." I got up and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck and pecking his cheek.

I left the room and he followed me to the bedroom and while I went to the bathroom he was looking around in the dresser and closet. I shut the bathroom door and stripped my clothes off getting into the shower.

JinJin's POV

I looked around in her side of the dresser and got out clothes she needed, like yanno girl clothing. I then started searching for her some night clothes and I found a pair of her shorts and one of my shirts in her side, it would look cute on her so I neatly folded it with all the other clothing I had laid out. Then I got out her favorite pair of fluffy socks and looked at the clothing proud of myself with the work I had done.

I left the bedroom and closed the door behind me, I wanted to make Alyssa a meal, but she's usually the one that cooks sense I burn literally everything. So I did the next best thing, I ordered chinese takeout and got our favorite dishes while waiting for Alyssa so get out fo the shower. 

I looked over at the TV and thought it would be nice if I her favorite drama right now, Beautiful You. She was absolutely in love with it and sent me texts ranting about everything happening while I wasn't watching. It was cute listening to her rants, I loved just listening to what she had to say when she had to say it. 

Alyssa is perfect in literally every way possible, her laugh, her smile, when she tried having rap battles with me, when she tries making good puns but they are really just lame. I loved absolutely everything about this beautiful girl and nothing would ever change that in a million years. I loved her with every ounce of my being and I intend for it to always stay that way. 

Alyssa's POV

When I stepped out of the bathroom from drying off I threw my hair up in the towel and made my way to the bed to see that Jinwoo had alwready laid clothes out for me.

"This boy is literally the most perfect boy in the world all the things he does for me."

I grabbed my underwear and all and threw that on along with my purple cotton shorts with the cute little pockets I hide all the candy in without Jinwoo knowing. He had left out one of his shirts I was hiding of his that literally was like a dress on me, then slid on my cute purple and white striped socks. If you couldn't tell, my favorite color is purple.
I quickly ran back to the bathroom not wanting to keep Jinwoo waiting any longer by himself and dried my hair. It was a little damp on the ends but it didn't matter right now I just really wanted to cuddle Jinwoo for the rest of the night. I left my hair down and left the bedroom going to the main room to sit with Jinwoo.

He wasn't sitting on the c

Please log in to read the full chapter