(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*♥:・゚✧ FINAL

Heaven & Hell 2

Yoseob's P.O.V

I looked at myself in the full-length mirror, I puffed my cheeks and winked in the mirror. " Yup, I look cute as ever~" I wore a big sweater  which hang below my hemline and I wore my skinny jeans. I need to look pretty for my JunHyung~ (A/N: I actually laugh when I wrote this XD). I took my phone and put it in my pocket. I walked out of the room and went downstairs where I smell a very mouth-watering scent. I sniffed the air and followed it like a small puppy. I peeked in the kitchen and saw my mom cooking pancakes and my eyes widened. " Umma, You shouldn't be cooking!"

My mom jumped a little and she turned around. " Oh, Yoseob you gave me a fright!" She held her chest and then gave me a smiled. I walked to her and took the spatula away from her.

" Umma, let me cook for you." I was about to turned the pancake when my mom stop me. I looked at her. " Umma!"

" No,seobie..you should let me cook."

" B-"

" You and your father are the same! I'm not helpless, I can cook and do the house chore! I sick and tired of you two not letting me to do my work!" I pouted and walked to the breakfast table. My mom laughed. " Aww seobie-ah, I know you want to help but as your mother I have to do my job," I just nodded my head and my mom conitnued cooking. I stared at her as she flipped the pancakes then I head footsteps coming in the kitchen, I turned around to see my step-father, Lee MinHyuk. Yes, my mom remarried and now my name is Lee Yoseob. I don't mind that my mom remarried actually I like MinHyuk, he's kind, loving and he's been a great help with out expenses but I kinda felt guilty in splitting my mom with JunHyung's dad. They still visit eahc other but it's just too awkward between them. My father walked to me and  ruffled my hair.

" Good morning, seobie~" said MinHyuk happily. I slapped his hand away and tried to fix my hair.

" Yah! Don't do that! It took me a very long time to do my hair, appa!" MinHyuk just chuckled and he kissed my mom's cheek. I cringed at the sight. "Ewwww~ I do not want to see that in the morning! Sick!" I covered my eyes with my hand, I could hear laughter from my mom and my father. A small smile crept on my face and I took my hand away. " Appa, Umma won't let me help her cook!" I whined. My father looked at me then looked at my mom who just smiled while she cooked.

" Again?" I nodded my head and he just laughed. " Stubborn as always, I wonder if our baby will be stubborn like his mom~" My mom looked at my father and hit his arm playfully. My father chuckled and he kneeled down and kissed my mother's tummy. " Good morning, my baby~" My mom shook his head and she walked to the table, placing my breakfast in front of me. I my lips and started to gomble it all in one go.

" Seobie, eat slower." said my mom as she took her place beside me. I looked at her and smiled as I already finished my breakfast.

" No can do~ My friends will be here soon." 

" You;re going to the airport to pick JunHyung up, right?" I nodded my head and smiled widely till it reached my ears. " You must be happy to see him." My mom caressed my hair.

" Yup, it's been so long I haven't see him~ Now I can see him!" My mom giggled and my dad just smiled. My father doesn't know that I'm actually in love with a boy and even dating one. He just know that I'm good friends with Tae Jun's son and he thinks it's actually good to still be friends with JunHyung even after the split. You think I could tell my new step-father that I'm gay?!  He would freak and the drama will start all over again and I'm seriously tired of that! Suddenly the door bell ran and I whipped my head to the sound. " It must be them~" My father stood up and walked out to open the door. I could hear a very cheerful voice that sound like Kikwang and a deep voice that politely greeted my father and that must be Dongwoon.The rest were just cheerful laughter.

I heard running and stomping footsteps coming to my way and I shut my eyes tight ready for the impact from Kikwang's infamous over the top hugs. " SEOBIE!"shouted Kikwang happily and he jumped at me for a hug almost making me fall down from my chair. He sat on my lap still hugging the life out of me. " Morning!"

" Mo-Morning, life killer." I said dryly and he looked at me with a sad expression. Oh please, Don't look at me that way! It won't work, you're a life killer! Your over the top hugs are making me lose my nine lives! I'll eventually die sooner than I plan and I HAVEN'T MEET JUNHYUNG YET! Kikwang puffed his cheeks and I rolled my eyes. " I love you, Kikwang~" I said cheerfully and cutely and kissed Kikwang's cheek. What?! I just can't be mean at him! I'm a VERY nice person (A/N: No you're not! You're mean to me, you stupid killer! You even tried to kill me!)

Kikwang cheered happily. " I love you too, Seobie~" Then suddenly I felt a cold glare going through me making me shiver down my spine. Oh God! I'm too young to die! I slowly turned my head and I gulped when I saw a very scary,dark aura coming from HyunSeung and he was smiling creepily at me which was making me more scared than I am. 

" H-Hye, Seungie u-umma." I said trying to smile. Maybe telling Kikwang that I love him and he replying me the same is a very bad thing to do in front the easily jealous, Hyunseung. Hyunseung tilted his head to the side.

" Morning, seobie-ah~" He spread his arms wide and gesture me. " Come hug your umma~" My eyes widened, NO WAY! I shook my head but Hyunseung kept on insisting me. I was about to stand up when-

" Seungie chill." said Doojoon, his hand on  Hyunseung's shoulder. Hyunseung looked at Doojoon and he sighed. He nodded his head and I sighed in relief. Thank you, Doojoon! I owe my life to you! " Morning seobie, ready to go?" he asked me with a smile. I nodded my head and I stood up,forgetting that Kikwang was still on my lap and he fell on his when I stood up. Kikwang whined and he cried in pain like a little boy he is. Hyunseung helped Kikwang up and I said a 'sorry' to him. He ignored me and hugged Hyunseung. He just ignored me?! Oh well, It won't last long anyway.

" Yeah,let's go!" I said happily and I said goodbye to my parents and we walked to the airport to pick up my future husband! 


We arrived at the airport a little bit early, the flight from Paris haven't landed yet so we sat down,waiting for JunHyung. I was getting thirsty and I looked around,looking for something to drink than my eyes landed on my favourite brand, 'StarBucks'. My eyes lidded up and I my lips. " Just what I need, coffee~" I said happily. I stood up and Kikwang looked up at me. " Going to get some coffee, you want one?"

Kikwang blinked his eyes a few times and he smiled till his eyes disappeared. " No, thank you~" AHA! HE SPOKE TO ME! All the way to the airport, Kikwang didn't speak to me. He kept ignoring me. When I talked to him, he just stayed quiet and nodded his head in reply which made me mad and irritated. I just nodded my head and walked to the coffee shop.  I went to the counter and ordered a Grante size, Caramel Fruppocino.

I sat in the croner waiting for my drink then suddenly I head an announcement that the flight from Paris has landed and I smiled widely. At the same time, my drink was done and I took it, mumbling a 'thanks' and started to ran to the gate while drinking my fruppocino, leaving the others behind. I heard Dongwoon shouting for me to wait but I just ignored him. How could I wait?! I can't wait any longer! I jumped up and down to see if I could spot JunHyung and I did, he was fashionable as always with his expensive brand bag, his clothes looked awesome as usual and the only thing was different from him was that he's hair was now blonde and shorter than I remembered but he still looked as handsome as ever.

" JUNHYUNG!" I shouted on top of lungs, ignoring the stares I was getting from the people around me. JunHyung noticed me and he smile while waving his hand with his passport. The others arrived and was breathing hard from all that running, trying to catch up to me. " What took you so long?"

" For a small guy, you ran fast." said Doojoon and he stood up properly, he waved at JunHyung and JunHyung just shook his head. The others started running at him, ready to punched on JunHyung and I was about to follow when I spotted a woman shouting JunHyung's name and JunHyung turned to her and laughed. I stared at the scene still standing there. Who is that woman and why does she seem so close to JunHyung? Don't tell me that's JunHyung's girlfriend and he has been two-timing me all this long!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

" Yoseob what are you standing there for? Come here and hug me!" shouted JunHyung. I snapped out of my thoughts and smiled at him. Oh God, I feel sick, I slowly walked to him, praying that I will get hit by a cart and die. "YAH ,FASTER!" SHUT UP, YOU TWO-TIMING FREAK! I finally reached to JunHyung and I stared at the woman beside him with a smile plastered on her face. I captivated on how she looks so beautiful, she didn't wear too much make-up like some girls, and her body is slim. Her eyes were shining and her smile was just too irresistible, no wonder JunHyung fall for her. Oh no, I think I'm going to cry. JunHyung hugged me tight and he kissed my cheek. " I miss you, yoseob."

" I..I miss you too, Junnie-ah." I put my head on his shoulder, inhaling his scent and I rubbed my face on his shoulder, I could felt my eyes getting teary but I blinked it off. JunHyung looked at me and he was smiling, that smile that alwaus made my heart skipped a beat and make me have a strange tingly feeling. He caressed my cheek and I held his hand, rubbing my cheek against it. I seriosuly love him and I don't want to lose him.

" Oh let me introuduced you guys." said JunHyung and he pointed at the woman. Oh great ,now he's going to tell us that they met in Paris and it was love for first sight. " This is Park MaeRin and she's.." She's my fiancee and we're going to get married in two weeks, I'm inviting you guys to our wedding.I was clutching my fist, ready to punch him if it came true, I bit my lips. " She's my birth mother." My eyes widened as well as the others and our jaw-dropped.Did he just said brith mother? You mean this woman is JunHyung's mother? The one who left JunHyung, OMG! No wonder her face looks familiar. JunHyung and MaeRin chuckled as they saw our shock expression and I just stared at them.

" It seems your friends are shock to hear it, JunHyung-ah." said MaeRin giggling.I blinked my eyes for a few times, regaining my thought but I just can't. I'm was just too shock to hear this.

" You're right well I don't blame them." said JunHyung.

" Junnie..you mean.." I said and I looked at MaeRin, I quickly bowed at her. " Hello, It's nice to meet you, my name is Lee Yoseob, I'm JunHyung's be-"

" Boyfriend." said MaeRin, My eyes widened and I looked at JunHyung, he just chuckled. 

" Umm..N-No, It's no-"

" You don;t need to lie, I know all about you and JunHyung, he told me~ And I support you two, I can't believe I have such a cute son-in law like you." And with that she hugged me, I just stared blankly at her in disbelief. She pinched my cheeks. " Awww~ Seobie, you're so cute!"

" Umm..Thanks, ahjumoni." I bowed to her and she giggled.

" Just call me, umma~ My future son-in law."

" S-Son in law?" I blushed when she said that and I looked down, blushing to my hair roots. I could heard Doojoon whistled and he nudged JunHyung playfully, JunHyung just stayed quiet. 

" Well me and Yoseob are going somewhere so see ya."said JunHyung and he gave Doojoon his bag and grabbed my hand. I looked at him and he just winked at me.

" Junnie?" He pulled me away I stumbled on my feet and just ran away with him. I heard Doojoon shout JunHyung's name but JunHyung just ignored him and we continued running. JunHyung called for a cab and we entered it. I looked at him still trying to catch my breath. " J-Junnie..where are you going?"

" To the beach." he simply reply.

" Huh? Why?" He looked at me and just smirked. I blushed and just stayed quiet after that. The drive to the beach was quiet, we didn't speak much but I like because JunHyung kept on holding on my hand at the whole journey. The taxi stopped and JunHyung paid the ahjusshi. He pulled me out of the taxu and we walked to the beach, hand in hand. What is he thinking? We stared at the blue,clean sea for a while until JunHyung turned to me and I turned to him. He took my hand and looked at the ring that circle my ring finger. " What is it, Junnie?" JunHyung traced his finger on the engraved word on the ring.

" You still have it.." 

" Of course, You gave it to me!" He chuckled and he pulled the ring out of my finger.I looked at him strangely. " JunHyung, what are you doing?"He looked at the ring and he threw the ring into the sea. My eyes went wide than ever and I stared at the ring falling into the sea. I looked at him and hit his chest. " What the hell , JunHyung!? Why did you throw it?!" I quickly ran to the sea, testing my luck but JunHyung grabbed my hand and I looked at him. " Let me go, I need to find it."

" You don't need it."

" What?! JunHyung what are you trying to say?"

No One's P.O.V

" I'm trying to say..."JunHyung walked closer to Yoseob and suddenly he took out a ring from his pants' pocket and Yoseob's eyes widened. JunHyung gently slipped the ring on Yoseob's finger and Yoseob looked at the silver object circling his finger, the ring was gleaming and perfect. " Lee Yoseob, will you marry me?" Yoseob looked at JunHyung and he saw JunHyung was embarassed as his cheeks were red now. Yoseob nodded his head and he jumped at JunHyung, hugging him making JunHyung fall to the sand. Yoseob was now on top of JunHyung, he kissed JunHyung. They could hear the soft sound of the wave. The perfect proposal.

" Yes, I would love to marry you, Yong JunHyung." said Yoseob, his eyes were now teary and tears fell from his eyes, rolling down his cheeks. JunHyung was surprised then he genuinely smile at Yoseob. He wiped Yoseob's tears away with his thumb and he kissed Yoseob.

" I love you, Yoseob."

Yoseob smiled. " I love you too, JunHyung." Both of them went closer to each other, their faces inches away and they both kissed each other on the lips, passionately. 

Yoseob felt bless to fall in love with Yong JunHyung, he now understand what it means to be in love with the one who you're destined to be.And  Lee  Yang Yoseob was destined to be with Yong JunHyung forever and ever.

"As far as the ocean is wide 
through miles and miles of sea; 
You will be someone special 
a true miracle to me.

As high upon the mountain tops 
as high as one can climb; 
You will be so dear to me 
the best friend I can find.

As many stars that twinkle 
throughout the heavens above; 
You will be a a bright reminder 
of what it means to love."

♥:・゚✧ THE END ♥:・゚✧

 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ♫ ♪♩♬ Zyra's Corner Of Utterly Nonsense (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ♫ ♪♩

Now, It's finally ended for real and it's a very happy ending. Are you guys happy of the ending? Or are you guys felt disappointed on the ending? I really had a hard time trying to do this as romantic as ever but it seems I in it. = 3 = ' I feel so sad.

I' was really happy when you guys said that you wanted a sequel, I was really hype on writing it and I was glad I did!

Hope you guys love it and continued in supporting me. I only have one fic to do left which is : Bloody Love. I'm shamelessly advertising my fic. Hahaha XD hope you guys can check it out.

Anyway,Thank you for all your comments ^^ My teddy bears, I love you guys and I'm going to miss writing JunSeob fics. ; A ;

What am I doing now: Reblogging pics of SeYong and Beast in my tumblr and listening to Electoboyz ft Hyorin-Ma Boy 2

Feeling: Extremely happy that I finally finish writing my second JunSeob fic! YAY!

Waiting: For Yoseob to propose to me. HAHAHA XD

What I want under my tree: Yoseob with a big red ribbon wrapped around him and he's smiling sweetly at me. >////<

What I wish for all of my teddy bears: That..

 

★  YOU MEET YOUR TRUE LOVE AND BE HAPPILY MARRIE★