Final.

Chelsea Hotel.

It was the last few seconds of the concert Luhan held in Newwork.. It was his first consert outside of Asia and he was scared to no end.. Having all bad thoughts that it wont be held or that people wont like him.. But the moment he got on stage he was shocked..

First, he didn't expect all these people to come to see him preform.. Second, Seeing all these people enjoying hearing him sing and dance was satisfying.. And third.. He didn't expect HIM to come.

As Luhan bowed to thank all his fans who came, He stole a quick look at the person who sat far in the left side and smiled secretly at how the person was trying to hide and not show that he actually made it yet he failed horribly at hiding from the eyes of Luhan. He got a crazy idea.

He walked slowly towards the end of the stage and brought a guitar and a chair and insteat of bidding his fans goodbye, He started singing. It wasnt for all of his fans, It was just for one certin person... A black haired tall person. 

He took a deep breath and he started singing.. "I remember you well, From the Chelsea hotel.. You were talking so brave and so sweet.." As he sang he got lost in flashbacks from two days ago.



Luhan entered the front gate of the hotel he was staying in during his trip to New York.. He walked to the receptionist to check in.

"Oh darn it.. How could i forget people don't speak korean here." He heard someone mumble in fluent Korean behind him.. He was so curious to see what kind of an idiot came to New York with no English so he turned his head and he was met with a tall guy dressed in a formal suit, a classic shoe and a red tie. Exmaining the man in front of him, He was slightly shocked because who still dresses like that in 2016? And well, Last he checked Koreans weren't THAT handsome. 

Realising that he is still staring at a complete stranger, He shook himself out of his daydreams about how handsome that guy was and how did such a guy end up here, The other side of the world, He decided he wanted to throw some comment so the guy recognize him. Might as well get some handsome guy fanboying over me so the Hotel workers believe I'm a huge thing is Asia. Yup, Smart idea. 

"I wouldn't take the risk and travel across the world when i don't speak their language neither they speak mine." He commented as he smiled at the guy, Giving him the cute smile. 

"Well i was lucky enough to find you, Could you translate for me?"  

"Okay, But don't expect me to be your personal translator though i got work to do." Luhan joked with the guy as he looked at the waiting recepstionist, Ready to tell him what the guy says.

"I don't, Now please tell him that my name is Oh Sehun and i'd like a room for one that is painfully quiet." 

Luhan nodded and he translated all the Sehun guy toled him to the receptionist.. He felt slightly proud of himself when he got Sehun what he wanted and after both of them got their keys, They were ready to go to their rooms. 

"Well thank you, Young man, And sorry for keeping you from your work.. Oh.. Could you serve me a green tea at night? I would like that.. You shall go all the custmors are waiting." Sehun said before he left to his room, He of course didn't forget to throw the boy a smile. 

Luhan took a while before he realised what Sehun just said.. He opened his mouth to argue that he doesnt work here and how on earth he couldn't recognize his cute face but the guy was already lost in between the crowd. A hotel worker? Really? Does this guy live under a rock... Well what did you expect from a guy who still dresses suits.  He rolled his eyes at his own thought before he keft. 

He won't lie the guy crossed his mind a few times during his meeting with the manager, He got upset the guy did not recognise him and that he think he works at a hotel. Ugh stupid guy... Wait what- HOW DID I NOT RECOGNISE HIS NAME.

He freaked out because well how wouldn't recognise Sehun.. The writer who sells the best novels in Korea,  And his novels are translated into at least ten different languages.  He smirked when he remembered all this. So it isn't that he doesn't recognise me.. It's just a pay back because i didn't know him. Mhm i see how it is. 


".... You were famous, Your heart was a legend.. You told me again you prefered handsome men, But for me you'd make an exception..." 

 

Later that night it was dinner time and Luhan was tired of all the meetings and talkings about his tour and he just wanted to clear his mind and have a normal quiet dinner. Well fine a part of him wanted to run into the guy again, Might as well take revenge. 

And he wasn't disappointed, The moment he sat on the table with his plate full of fries and huge steak piece, He scanned the dinner tables around him and he found the certin guy he was looking for. He was sitting alone eating a cheese sandwitch with a blank face. He's handsome it's a piss of. ugh.  

Fifteen minutes of staring at the guy getting every kind of thoughts of him, He found one of the hotel workers came to him and gave him a small paper with something written on it.. "If a writer fell in love with you, You can never die, You'll be written in the most romantic way that people will be envious of you for generations to come." Luhan smiled insanly.. He reread what was written a hundred time.. Or maybe a million, Before he noticed that there was another thing written on the back. Oh Turning the paper to check what else was there he found.. "But i prefer handsome and pretty men.. for you."  The smiled disappeared.. He got his blood boiling after he read that. But nope.. No way in hell he'd let the guy get him TWICE on the same day. Relax Luhan.. Don't let him get under your skin. 

A few minutes later, He was lost between wether he should get up and slap the face of that Sehun or pay a hotel worker to poision his food.. He decided that he just really needs an idea to get him back. He grabbed the napikn that was next to him and he got a pencil. 

 

Satisfed with the reaction Luhan made, Sehun tried his best to hide a smirk that threatened to brust as soon as Luhan's face darkened the moment he read the rest of what he wrote, A few minutes later the same guy who he sent to gibe Luhan what he wrote, Came back handing him a napikn and whispering the name of the guy who sent it. 

Sehun tried his best to keep his face blank because he knew damn well that the guy was watching him carefully, He slowly opened to see what was in there and he was shocked.

There was a drawing of him, one was drew carefully, Every detail on his face, Even the look on his eyes, He would lie if he said he was shocked.. The good kind of shocked. But two minutes later he turned the napkin around because he was sure as hell Luhan wrote something to try and get him back, And he wasn't diappointed. Such a copycat. "You are so ugly you almost ruined my trip to New York, But thankfully my music concert is there to save the situation." 

Sehun gluped before he got up from his seat and fixed himself, Grabbing the pen he used to write earlier and walked towards Luhan.

 

 

Luhan smiled... Well more like smirked when he saw Sehun glupping a bit uncomfortably in his seat after he saw the note he sent him. Yup, In your face cocky bastard. His smile got bigger when he saw the guy fixing himself carefully and grabbing something from his dinner table, Yet that smile disappeared when he noticed the guy walking in his direction. What the hell? Why is he coming closer?? Uh should i run?? Darn it.. Keep cool Luhan... Stop it you stupid heart why are you so loud!! `

In a blink of an eye Sehun grabbed his hand and wriore something on his palm and walked away, He didn't want to check his palm right away so he doesn't look like a desprate person who waited for a note from Sehun, Duh. He just watched Sehun until he disappeared into the crowed of people who were heading to bed, Once he made sure he was not there to see him, He checked his hand. And his smile was so wide that his cheeks were hurting. 


Luhan sat on his bed quickly grabbing his phone and looking at it, He typed a number on it and saved it then went right away to whatsapp to text someone.

Luhan :What do you want? 

Sent

 

Sehun : Luhan? 

Sent

 

Luhan: Uhh.. Do you usually give your number to people that easily? You must have given it to a large number you cant even know who is who? What the hell i sound so jealous..

Deleted

Luhan: Yes it's Luhan.

Sent

 

Sehun: Hahaha, Knew it was you. 

Sent

 

Luhan: What do you want?

Sent.

Sehun: I want to play a game. 

Sent

Luhan: What the hell

Sent

 

Sehun: And if i win, We date, If you Win, We pretend we never met. .. Nope, Don't scare him off, You finally got him.

Deleted.

Sehun: If i win, You come to my room, If you win, I come to yours.

Sent

 

Luhan: No! .. It's your chance .

Deleted.

Luhan: Fine!!

Sent.

 

Sehun: Cool, You sing for me, If i like it, You win. And i write a qoute that suits you, If you relate i win.How about that? 

Sent.

Luhan Okay, But promise to be fair. 

Sent.

Sehun: I promise.

Sent.

 

A voice note was sent of Luhan singing tomorrow by Taeyang. And as soon as Sehun listened to it, He felt touched, As if it was the first time to listen it, 

 

Sehun: I'll pretend you didn't read in my book that i like this song. Over all, I really liked it. 

Sent.

 

Luhan: Yey, Thanks. Nah.. Too exicted.

Deleted.

Luhan.I know. :P 

Sent

 

Sehun: My turn.

Sent

Sehun: You're haunted by the idea that you're wasting your life.

Sent

And Luhan froze.. He couldn't relate more to it. He is famous and loved but he knows damn well that for the first mistake he makes, He'll only be a memory and loses everything and all he has been working on will go to waste, Seeing all his friends settling down and being happy, He feels that he's wating blood, Sweat and tears only to entertain people who will forget about him the time they find another entertaining thing. He sighs and replies.

Luhan: How did you know? uh.. No. 

Deleted.

Luhan: You're right. You win.

Sent

 

Luhan :Now that we both won, who goes to who.

Sent

 

Sehun: You come to me.

Sent

Luhan: Why don't you come to me. 

Sent.

 

Right after he sent the text to Sehun he got up to check himself in the mirror and wear something nice. Who knows what could happen there. 

As he blushed at the thought he found the door handle to his room is moving and a tall handsome person getting in. 

"Hi." 

He smiled slightly/ 

"Oh what are you doing in some of the hotel saff's late at night?" He nitterly smirked as he crossed his arms eyeing Sehun who rolled his eyes at him and sat down on the bed. 

"You looked like one of the room serves to me, Honestly." 

Luhan knew he shouldn't feel offended but he did, I mean he's China's darling, One of the besr singers is Asia how come thing cold writer didn't recognise him. 

"By the way, How did you know about the qoute?" Luhan asked as he looked at Sehun stright in the eyes.. Sehun slowly got up and walked over to the boy and insteat of replying to his question he actually pressed his lips against his and pulled him closer into his embrace. 

After they pulled away Sehun softly said. "I didn't know.. I felt it." He whispered before he kissed the other boy again.


"..... I don't mean to suggest that i loved you the best i can't keep track of each fallen robin..."

Luhan got up to put his cloths back on as that smile never left his face. "I can't believe i just had with a tranger.. in a hotel room." He made sure his tune was quiet as he said that. 

Sehun rooled his eyes as he tied his belt of his pants. "Well, More than once." He teased as he watched Luhan grab a peice of paper from his desk and gave it to him.

"What is that exactly?" Sehun questioned as he eyed the paper trying to read what's on it but it was in english.

"A VIP invitation to my concert. You're welcome." He grinned at Sehun.

"Well too bad i'm a writer, Not a music person, But thank you, I don't think i can make it." Sehun pecked Luhan's lips and looked at the mirror to get himself fixed before he gets back to his room. 

"Oh... You can keep it then, Give it to anyone." Luhan couldn't hide the disappointment in his voice as he said that, But he shrugged and tried to act like he didn't care.

"Alright." Sehun placed the invitation on his pocket and waved at Luhan before he left. 

 

The rest of the day Luhan was too busy preparing for his concert and he didn't have time to stay at the hotel. Around dinner time Luhan wanted to grab something to eat hoping he would run into the writer but Sehun wasn't there. 

Luhan spent his night thinking that it was just a one night stand and he shouldn't think about Sehun anymore. He needs to focus on his career, Not like Sehun had anything for him anyways. He let a heavy sigh before he closed his eyes and fell asleep.


"..... I remember you well, From the Chelsea hotel..." 

He sang as he fixed his eyes at Sehun who didn't even bother blinking while he watched him sing this certin song, His smile didn't leave his face, And his eyes screamed adoration as the singing boy, It's when Luhan's heart whispered that... There could be hope, Right? 

And it's funny because Sehun's heart whispered the same. 

Looking at each other's eyes. 


"... I don't even think about you that often."

 

 

 

 

 



A/N: Hello, After over a year there i came back with this silly idea. I know it isn't much but i was warming up at least? Hahaha. Missed you and needing your support.

What do you think? Please share your thoughts with me, I need your opinion.