#05

The Return of Superman: The Jeon Family Joins!

“Yooju-ah Jungyoon-ah what are we going to do today?” Yoongi asked the twins while they walked to the bakery.

“WE’RE GOING TO SURPRISE DADDY!” 

“That’s right, now let's go choose a cake for daddy.” The twins ran into the bakery with Yoongi walking behind them smiling.

“Which cake should daddy have?” The twins stared at the cakes with their mouths open because the cakes looked delicious to them.

“Or should I choose a cake and you guys can choose the decorations we’ll put on his birthday banner later?” The twins nodded.

“Choosing a cake for dad is too hard for us to do.” Jungyoon said with a pout.

“Yeah, daddy eats everything!” Yoongi laughed at what Yooju said and ended up choosing a simple cake that just had frosting and strawberries.

_____

The family was back at the house trying to plan on how to decorate Jungkook’s birthday banner.

“Well, we already have a bad looking picture of him and a good looking picture of him. What do you think we should do Yooju?”

“Put more ugly pictures!” Yoongi grimaced at the answer and looked at Jungyoon for an idea but the boy just shrugged. Yoongi sighed and stood up.

“Well, I’m going to start cooking, if you guys aren’t done by the time I’m done cooking, we’re screwed.” 

_____

10 minutes passed and the twins still haven’t came up with any ideas for Jungkook’s birthday banner. So, the two were laying on the ground looking up at the ceiling trying to think of something even though they were clearly brain dead. A minute passed and Yooju jumped up with a smiled before running to her room. Jungyoon didn’t notice her since he was thinking.

 Yooju came out of her room with a box full of art supplies.

“Jungyoon look!” Jungyoon lazily tilted his head towards his sister and looked at her.

“What’s that?” 

“Art supplies.”

“And what do I have to do with that?” Yooju rolled her eyes at her brain dead brother.

“You’re supposed to decorate the banner with me and with the art supplies.”

“Oh yeah.”

“Yeah now start by helping me draw a really big rainbow.”

____

Yoongi was halfway done with cooking the food, he need to let the water come to a boil before starting with his other dish so he decided to check on the birthday banner. Yoongi walked into the living room and looked at the birthday banner. His eyes widened at what the banner looked like.

Glitter was everywhere on the banner (thankfully not on Jungkook’s pictures), there was a really big rainbow, and there was a mustache on Jungkook’s derp picture.

Yoongi was surprised and amazed at how creative the twins were. All the banner needed now was happy birthday.

“Yooju Jungyoon, you guys need to put Happy Birthday on the banner.”

“Oh yeah huh.”  Jungyoon went to his room and grabbed his ipad before running out of the room.

“Search up pictures of happy birthday.” Jungyoon commanded Siri, pictures came up and eventually Jungyoon set his ipad down and watched Yooju make an uppercase h.

“Wow good job Jungyoon!” Jungyoon high fived Yoongi while Yooju pouted.

“What about me I came up with all the decorations!” 

“Well good job with the decorations Yooju!” Yooju smiled and high fived Yoongi.

_____

Jungkook was tired, filming his solo teaser and then trying to work on one of his songs were hard to do in one day. It wasn't as bad as dancing though, because dancing is tiring. He honestly couldn’t wait to get home to eat Yoongi’s food and to spend time with the mischievous twins.
 
From: Yoongs

Yah wen are you comin back
It’s 8 already

To: Yoongs

Don’t worry I’m coming back rn
Btw
Wuts for dinner?

From: Yoongs
I’m not telling you because you didn’t tell me you were coming home late
:)))))

To: Yoongs
:(((((

Jungkook sighed and started to walk towards his car in the empty parking lot.

_____

“Guys hurry up and clean your hands up daddy’s coming!” Yoongi yelled and scrambled to pick up the ar supplies the twins were using. The twins quickly ran into their room and went to the connected bathroom. (Yooju and Jungyoon were placing hand marks on the poster earlier so they have to wash their hands now.)

“Jungyoon stop hogging the soap I need it too!”

“Use mom and dad’s hand soap!” 

Yoongi on the other hand was already done cleaning up the supplies. The pain though, wasn’t done drying. Yoongi ran into the bathroom and grabbed his hair dryer. Yoongi plugged the hair dryer in and scooted the poster closer to him and started to dry off the paint. The twins came out of the bathroom and ran around the house making sure that everything was clean.

“FINALLY!” Yoongi yelled and quickly unplugged the blow dryer and put it back in the bathroom. Yoongi came back out and grabbed the poster.

“Yooju baby can you get the duck tape and Jungyoon can you rip some pieces of the tape for me?” The twins nodded; Yooju quickly got the duck tape and Jungyoon started to rip some pieces off. 

“OK!” Yoongi stood back and looked at the poster. The poster was slightly crooked but he didn’t care, it’s the thought that counts anyway. The blonde inhaled deeply and started to light up the candles on the birthday cake. The twins turned off the lights while Yoongi was lighting up the two candles on the cake. The twins came back and stood in front of the table while shooshing each other. The door suddenly opened and everyone became quiet.

“Hm, I guess they’re in the bedroom now.” Jungkook said and kicked off his shoes. Jungyoon eyes widened because he forgot about the party poppers and the silly string. The boy quickly grabbed the two poppers on the table and handed one to Yooju. When Yoongi saw this he quickly grabbed the can of silly string from the table. A few seconds later Jungkook came in the dining room sighing and turning on the lights.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” The three yelled and opened the crackers and silly string. Jungkook laughed even though he was covered with silly string and confetti.

“Wow thanks.”

“Ah hurry up, the candles are going to go out soon and you need to make a wish!” Yoongi nagged him, the twins were jumping up and down because they couldn't wait until Jungkook blew out the candles.

“Geez mom, don't have to be so mean to me on my birthday.” Yoongi rolled his eyes at this but still smiled.

“Yay!” The three clapped when the candles were out, the twins on the other hand went to their room to get the presents they prepared.

Jungkook looked at Yoongi with a confused face, “Why did they leave?” Yoongi shrugged still smiling. The twins came out with small boxes in their hands.

“Tada!” The two said in unison, Jungkook’s eyes widened and took the gifts.

“Wow, I don't even know what's inside yet but I'm pretty sure I'll like it.” Jungkook opened Yooju’s present first which revealed a card that Jungkook supposed she made herself. Jungkook opened it and smiled at what was written inside and kissed her forehead.

“Yay, my present’s next!” Jungyoon was jumping up and down because he was too excited. Yoongi and Yooju didn't even know what he prepared too.

Jungkook opened the box and snorted, Yoongi started to laugh while Yooju grimaced at the present.

“Do you like it do you like it!?” 

“I do like it bud come here and gimme a hug.” Jungkook and Jungyoon hugged for awhile before Yoongi interrupted them.

“OK TIME TO EAT!” The family all settled in their seats, Jungkook though, was distracted. He saw the poster that was covered with glitter and hands, and his good face and his deep face…

“Why did you have to put a deep face on there Yoongi?”

“It's funny!” Yooju said kicking her feet.

“I think there should be more ugly pictures of you instead of good pictures.” Jungkook glared at the younger while Yoongi threw Jungkook a ‘See?’ face.

“Oh yeah, what's your present for me Yoongs?” Yoongi spread his arms out towards the food.

“This food.” Jungkook out a hand on his heart dramatically while Yoongi served the kids.

“That’s it!? Not even a kiss!?” Yoongi didn't spare a glance at him and kept on serving the kids.

“Well you didn't say you wanted one.”

“Well I want one.” Yoongi was done with serving the kids and quickly pecked the younger’s puckered lips.

“Happy birthday.” The older served himself while trying not to laugh at Jungkook.

“I think Jungyoon’s present was better even though half of those lamb skewer coupons were most likely expired.”

A/N: ITS DONE TT^TT, and I know I'm a month late but forgive me. School is a and it drains my energy to write. I also make no promises but I'm going to double update Come On Teach! soon. I hope you enjoyed this series! ^^