CHAPTER 1

CRAZY LOVE

It all started from here that I’m going through these troublesome things.

 

“Chae Won-ah, please help me. Just 3 months, uh?” Hyo Joo begs her friend.

 

“It’s not that I don’t want to help but am I even qualify to be a teacher? The school might not allow me to replace you.”

 

“I asked them about it and they asked you to go to interview next Monday. Just do like you always do and surely they going to accept you. The payment is also good,” Hyo Joo tried to convince her friend.

 

Chae Won heaved a deep sigh.

 

“Okay, I’ll do it. It’s not like I want to do this because you ask me, okay? This is only for the money, and luckily I have free time… and.. it’s because of your baby, get it?”

 

Hyo Joo chuckles.  She knows very well of her friend. Sometimes Chae Won might be a little rough on her words but whenever Hyo Joo needs her, she will always be there for Hyo Joo.

 

“Thank you, chingu-yah,” Hyo Joo hugs Chae Won.

 

……………………….

 

So apparently, Chae Won has been accepted to replace Hyo Joo while she takes her marital leave for 3 months. Today is the first day Chae Won starts to enter the class after receive some explanations the day before from other teachers. Seems like the other teachers are good and kind, hopefully the students are also like that, she thinks to herself while heading to her classroom.

 

“clack, clack clack,” the sound of heels can be heard through the hallway.

 

“She’s coming, she’s coming,” the students said while everyone is running to their own places.

 

Chae Won opens the door of classroom and everyone becomes speechless while she enters the classroom.

 

1….2…3…

 

“Woahhhhhh!!!!”

“Wuuuuuuu!!!!!!”

“So pretty!!!”

 

The boys whistle while the girls are in awe with their new teacher’s beauty.

 

“Everyone, please be silent,” Chae Won tried to calm them down.

“My name is Moon Chae Won and I’ll be going to replace your homeroom teacher, Han Hyo Joo for 3 months. I hope that during these 3 months, you all will act kindly to me and we have fun times together,” Chae Won bowed her head.

 

“Teacher, do you have boyfriend?” Won Bin playfully asks while getting some whistles from the others.

 

“Teacher do you want to date me?” another boy asked.

 

“Do you have free time after class?”

 

Chae Won heaved a deep sigh.

 

“How troublesome all these little boys with raging hormones,” Chae Won thought to herself.

“Boys, you all are too young for me, okay?” Chae Won gives her most pleasurable smile even though she would likes to give her piece of mind towards them. “So, now lets me take your attendance.”

 

“Kim JiWon.” “Present.”

 

“Park BoYoung.” “Present.”

 

“Oh Won Bin.” “Present.”

 

“Ji Chang Wook.”

 

Silence.

 

“Ji Chang Wook? Ji Chang Wook is not here?” Chae Won asked the class.

 

Everyone point towards the most back and near the window seat where a boy is sleeping, not caring what happen at that time.

 

“Ji Chang Wook-shi, please wake up,” ChaeWon tried to control her temper.

 

Silence.

 

Chae Won walks towards Chang Wook while trying to calm her nerves. She promises to herself not to get mad during her time in the school.

“Chae Won calm down, you can do this,” she thought to herself.

 

3 seconds later…

 

“Ji Chang Wook, wake up!! Don’t sleep during my class!!!” she bangs the table.

 

Chang Wook rubs his eyes and frowns when he saw unfamiliar face in front him.

 

“Who are you?” he asks.