Chapter 2 — Kim Himchan

Opposites Attract 2 — Mind-Truck!

 

After another week of almost-bullying/bullying, it was finally the weekends. Sungjong went out to go to the park. He closed the door behind him and continued to walk until someone called for him. Sungjong blinked and looked up to see Himchan on the other side. The boy smiled slightly upon seeing him. It wasn’t a nervous smile, it was genuine. The way you smile when you see your best friend.

Himchan was never really his bully or anything. Okay, in school he would bully him(Sungjong) but that’s because if he won’t, Yongguk would bully him(Himchan). So around nobody, they’re buddies but around everyone (including Jinah), they’re the loser & the bully.

The younger approached his hyung and waved, “Sup, hyung?”

Himchan smiled back and ruffled his hair affectionately like a father would do to his son when he’s proud and happy. “Nothing much, kid. Oh, and I’m sorry about the bullying. You know Yongguk-“

Sungjong giggled even before he could finish, “It’s okay, hyung. I understand. You don’t have to tell me every single time you would bully me.”

Himchan nodded, “I didn’t hurt you anywhere and anything, right? I tried it to be the gentlest push I could do.” He asked in concern. And then this happens, he’s the father but he’s also the mother.

“Well then I guess hyung’s just very strong with pushes even though it’s gentle.” Sungjong said.

Himchan laughed slightly, “Where ya going?”

“To the park. Saturday morning routine.”

“Let’s go together.”

--

Soon, the boys where now out in the park. Luckily, no students were around to see them or Himchan (and possibly still Sungjong) would be in trouble with the bullies.

“To be honest, I really don’t know whats the deal with bullying. It brings nothing but hell. To everyone.” Himchan said, breathing in the fresh air to calm.

Sungjong chuckled, “Hyung,” he started, “Tell me again why you’re bullying?”

Himchan turned his gaze to him then his smile slowly turned into a sad one as he drift his look away, “Yongguk and his former gang bullied me. He was the youngest and the freshman with the senior bullies. When he was left alone, he didn’t stop with his bullying. So I plead him to stop and he dealt with me to be in his new gang of bullies. If I refuse, I’d continue going home with bruises and lying to my parents about it and if I accept, I’d be a bully but go home with no problems at all; except for when I get in trouble and I would still lie to my parents.” He explained.

The younger gazed at him and frowned, his eyes drifting downwards. “Then you would take new bullies from each class. And now you’re 6 and wouldn’t accept anyone further, not like anyone would.” He continued for him, “I’d rather be the loser everyone bullies than the bully everyone gets scared of hyung.” He said, “Bullying is never a good thing,”

Himchan chuckled, “Right. But I have no choice. If I refused his offer, Yongguk would still bully me and my parents would sue the school. And you know I hate those kind of things.”

Sungjong laughed, “Phobia.” He briefly said.

“Yah!”

“Haha! But… is that even possible?”

“Yeah… if you had experience.”

“What happened anyways?”

“Well-“

“KIM HIMCHAN!” a voice called.


 

It's short. AND I'M SORRY. ;A; but next would be soon. Once internet will stop being a bish. :))