Last Day

I loved you by accident

HI guys!!!!!! sooo I'm updating right now!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Min Young's POV

Minwoo oppa and I were only a few more blocks away from our school when I stopped to tell him a decision that I've been longing to get out.

Then he turned around to look at me.

"Min Young-ah... Are you okay? Is something bothering you? Is you're bag heavy? Do you want me to carry it? Omona! Min Young-ah! Why does you're face look pale!?!?!" He exclaimed and started shooting a bunch of random questions at me.

I looked down at my old, black, worn out shoes. I didn't look up, I didn't want to.....but I had to. 

The only way I shut him up, was to place my hands over his mouth and look at him straight in the eye.

 I could feel his warm breath on the palm of my hand. I could see his eyes widen of shock because of what I just did. I could feel his worried aura convey over mine. There was a long pause before I started to speak.

"Today... is my last day here in Deagu."  I had the urge to run home and sleep to think this would just be another one of my dreams.

No... not dreams. They are nightmares.

His eyes widened even more of what I said. His hand moved up to his mouth where mine was and brought it down with it still entwined together. He squeezed it gently which made me look up to his innocent eyes starting to water. He maybe 17, but he's still a little kid at heart. 

 

Minwoo's POV

 

Min Young and I were only a few more blocks away from our school when I felt her presence leave me.

I turned around to look at her... Then the feeling of worry started to take over me which made me shoot a bunch of random pointless qustions out at her.

"Min Young-ah... Are you okay? Is something bothering you? Is you're bag heavy? Do you want me to carry it? Omona! Min Young-ah! Why does you're face look pale!?!?!" I exclaimed looking directly at her.

Then she looked down at her black, worn out shoes. She didn't look up so I just kept on shooting. 

Suddenly she placed my hands over my mouth and look at me intently straight in the eye. This made my heart quicken its pace.

 I could breathed on the palm of my hand and I could feel my eyes widen of shock because of what she just did. There was a long pause before she started to speak.

"Today... is my last day here in Deagu."  She stated blankly. I know what was going on. I know it was because of those dreams she was having.

No... not dreams. They are nightmares.

My eyes widened even more of what she said.Then, without even thinking my hand automatically  moved up to my mouth where hers was laid  and brought it down with it still entwined together. I squeezed it gently which made her look up to me. I could feel her sadness. Her worried aura...

Her...

Pain.

With that my eyes started to water.

I instantly pulled her in for a hug. I know she doesn't have the same feelings I have for her. I know she doesn't believe in those kind of things. So I need to protect her. Whatever it takes to keep her safe. I'll do it!

I have made my decision Min Young... and you can't change it!

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Soooo..... anyone like the Minwoo action there? 

tell me what you guys think... Neh!?!?!

Don't worry Kwangmin's almost their!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!