We Are One

We Are One

This is my first fanfiction sorry if it's not good enough.

 

Exo M and K was currently at their dorm that they share.

 

"I miss Kris and Luhan hyung" Sehun complained in a sad voice. The atmosphere turned heartbreakingly sad.

 

'Not this again' the rest thought, with a sigh.

 

"We all do Sehun" Chen said.

 

"I know hyung I wish things didn't turn out like this though, I wish it was like before when we were one, not like now which is,'" He gestered to the group, "incomplete."

 

"We know we noticed that we're incom-" Suho got cut off when somebody knocked on the door. Suho sighed.

 

"I'll get it" Xiumin said, not liking the atmosphere. Xiumin got up and went to the door then opened it and just stood there looking at the unexpected visitor.

 

"Yah! who is it Xiumin?" Kai asked.

 

"......" Xiumin never answered because he was to busy try not to cry and not believing who the visitor was.

 

"I'll go see who is at the door." Tao said. He got up to see who was there. Like Xiumin he just stood there also surprised.

 

"Hyungs," Tao whispered, "is that really you?"

 

"Yes its us" Kris said.

 

"HYUNG!!!" Tao shouts clinging on to Kris crying and not letting go of Kris afraid that he will disappear if he lets go. Xuimin also hugged Luhan.

 

The others got up and they all ran to hug them.

 

"Hyung I-I m-m-miss y-you s-so m-much p-pl-please d-don't l-leave m-me i-it's n-not the-the s-same hav-having bubble tea with-without y-you!!!!"Sehun managed to say while crying holding a tight grip on Luhan. Luhan chuckled.

 

"Okay I won't leave any of you same with Kris" Luhan said trying to calm down the crying maknae also known as his best friend.

 

"What do you mean hyung?" Chanyeol and Baekhyun asked in curiosity.

"What he means is we are coming back to exo" Kris explained still having the pandas tight grip on him clearly not wanting to let go but that's okay with him he misses his best friend the same is going on with Luhan and Sehun. Hunhan and Taoris is real along with Baekyeol and Kaisoo who are currently holding not only there hyung but each other while crying.

 

"YEHET!!!" Sehun yelled.

 

"Wait what? who is coming back to exo?" Lay asked. Everyone else facepalmed.

 

"Kris and Luhan hyung are coming back to exo" D.O explained.

 

"Oh YEHEY!!!!!!" lay cheered 

 

"ITS YEHET!!!!!!!!!" Sehun he yelled out of frustration.

 

Everyone chuckled except Sehun and Lay.

 

"What are you talking about?" Lay asked confused.

 

Everyone groaned except for Lay who is even more confused now.

 

"Just forget it" Luhan said.

 

"Wait does manager hyung know?" Suho asked.

 

"Yes along with Lee Sooman" Kris said.

 

"Okay" Suho said.

 

"Exo hurry up you have a concert o perform, Kris, Luhan you too" their manager said.

 

"Okay manager hyung" Chen said.

 

(At concert)

 

"EXO WE ARE ONE!!!" they said before going out on stage and telling exo-l the news.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So how was it up vote and subscribe if you liked it and tell me how I did. I tried to include every member. Go easy on me because this is my first time making a story.