Chapter 4 - Final (Epilogue)

Real Life

           Minji woke up a few hours later, her body sore and warm. The men had shifted in their sleep, both splayed on the bed on either side of her. Smiling, she pushed back the blanket and eased out of the bed without waking them. The floor was cold under her feet as she looked around. 

            She hadn't asked before, but it seemed she was in Chanyeol and Baekhyun's apartment. It looked like they shared the room, as there was a guitar in one corner and a gaming computer set up in another. Not many would have made that deduction, but when Baekhyun got high he turned into a League of Legends chatterbox. An alarm clock next to Chanyeol’s red hair read nine in the morning. They really had woken her early.

            Her bra and were laying on Chanyeol's sweatpants, and she pulled them on along with a hoodie she found draped over the desk chair. It was soft and smelled heavily like Baekhyun, making her smile. Faintly, she wondered if he'd mind; after all, maybe they didn't want her in their clothes. 

             She decided it would be easier to apologize than to take it off. 

            As quietly as possible, she tiptoed to the door and slid out of the bedroom. She didn't really know what she was doing, but the sight of her phone and clothes on the leather couch gave her a small reason to be exploring. Crossing boundaries of privacy was her goal, but she was curious. 

            Padding over to the couch, she checked the pockets of her shorts for her ID, which she found easily. Sighing in relief, she jumped at the dull sound of her phone vibrating. An ugly photo of Chohee looked at her, and she quickly picked it up. 

            "Good morning." 

            “First question, are you okay?”

     “Yes.”

     “Okay. Please tell me you did not hook up with Kim Namjoon last night."

            Minji wrinkled her nose and groaned, rubbing her forehead. "If I hear that name one more time, I'm going to throw up."

            "Oh my god. You totally hooked up with him."

            Her eyes widened. "No! Of course no-" She turned around absently and gasped, looking up into Chanyeol's sleepy eyes. How someone so lanky had moved so quietly she didn't know. His face was blank as he raked his eyes over her. "Oh! Hi."

            "Min-ah? Is that Namjoon?"

            "No it's not Namjoon." She growled, glancing at the man in front of her. He was staring at her silently until she spoke, then he grabbed the hem of the hoodie and pulled her toward him. His arm wrapped around her waist and his chin settled on her shoulder. She curled her free arm around his neck to return the hug. "Namjoon tried to drug me."

             "HE WHAT?" 

             In her other ear, Chanyeol chuckled. She pecked his cheek. "I think it might've been for you, but yeah. I'm fine though."

             "Fine? You got drugged by my ex and you're fine?" Her best friend was practically yelling now, and Minji wrinkled her nose. 

             "I freaked out hours ago."

             "How did you even get home?!"

             "I didn't." She hummed, her free hand playing with Chanyeol's hair. He groaned and straightened, grabbing her wrist and pulling her toward the small kitchen in the apartment. "I spent the night at Chanyeol and Baekhyun's place."

             Chanyeol slid his hands over her hips and gripped her thighs, lifting her up onto the counter. She squeaked at the bold movement, earning a smirk from the man. 

             Chohee gasped over the phone. "Oh my god. You hooked up with them?"

             "No!" Minji gaped, and Chanyeol's head shot up from behind the refrigerator door. He looked adorable, with only his nose and up showing, and she blushed as she looked at him. "Maybe." She mumbled. 

             "No way! Was it a ?" Her voice turned dreamy. "Was it awesome?"

             "One of them is trying to feed me, so I'm not going to answer." Chanyeol blinked, glancing down at the spoon of yogurt he was pressing to her bottom lip. "Plus I know you're probably laying around waiting for Jay to get out of the shower."

             "You're not wrong." Chohee sighed. "But I want details later yeah?"

             "Of course. I'm hanging up." Without waiting for an answer she hung up, knowing Chohee wouldn't mind. She tried to take the spoon from Chanyeol, but settled for opening when he arched his eyebrow. "You know I could be allergic." She mumbled around the spoon. 

              "You told us once you weren't allergic to anything." He responded, his voice still full of sleep. Her eyes widened slightly. He'd remembered? The side of his mouth tilted at her expression. "Yes I remember baby girl." 

              "Ugh, stop reading my mind." She laughed, taking the yogurt and spoon from him. He chuckled, opening a new yogurt. In a flash the small cup was empty and he was opening another. She frowned as she ate a spoonful. "If you're that hungry, we should cook or something." 

              He smiled as he finished off the second yogurt. "We haven't gone shopping, so this is all we've got."

              "Are we talking about the yogurt?" Suddenly, a rumpled Baekhyun shuffled into the kitchen and straight to the fridge. He pulled out his own yogurt and started hunting for a spoon. "We like yogurt the least so it's always the last thing in the fridge."

              "I don't buy yogurt at all." She said absently, just then noticing neither man was . Chanyeol had put his sweatpants back on, but Baekhyun only had on a pair of gray boxers. He was bent over one of the kitchen drawers. 

               "Stop staring at Baek's ." Chanyeol scolded playfully, making her jump. Baekhyun looked up from his search for a clean spoon. "You're making me jealous."

               "And she's wearing my hoodie." The shorter man had a smug look on his face. "I'm noticing favoritism." 

               Minji scoffed, feeling heat flood her cheeks. "I am not showing favoritism."

               "Mmm." Chanyeol smiled arrogantly, nudging her knees apart and tilting his head to the side. "Give me a kiss then."

               "You're so needy." She laughed, cupping his jaw in her hands and giving him a soft kiss. He didn't lean back until she'd pecked his lips about ten times, then he feigned an uninterested expression. 

                "That's fine, for now."

                "Fine?" She widened her eyes innocently. "Should I go back to the bedroom then?"

               "Yes!" Baekhyun almost dropped his spoon in his scramble to get closer to her. "You should definitely do that!"

               She smirked and glanced at Chanyeol, who's eyes had already darkened with lust. her lips, she slid off the counter and slipped her fingers into each man's waistband, tugging them back toward the bed. 

               "Alright then. Let's go."