FINALE

Kiss You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Jihyo woke up inside a white room. White painted walls, white box tiles and white covered bed. The only color in the room is the vase of pink roses and basket of fruits arranged on the corner table.

She was sure she wasn't in her own bedroom. Her bedroom smells of citrus air freshener, not the nauseating scent of medicine and isopropyl alcohol.

She scanned the room and noticed a familiar man sleeping on a small couch just a few feet away from her. He looked so uncomfortable with half of his body dangling off the couch. Once he moves, he would surely fall on the floor.

Jihyo felt bad for him but she couldn't stop laughing when Kim Hanbin fell with a loud thud. He looked so stunned and clueless but when he saw his noona laughing, he rushed over to her. He gave her lips a quick peck and sat beside her bed.

"Noona, you're awake!"

"Are you okay?" Jihyo asked Hanbin as she continued to laugh.

"I should be the one asking you if you're okay. You just fainted last night..." Hanbin said. He was so worried about his noona that as soon as their plane landed, he went straight to the hospital where she was admitted. He didn't even went home to change nor to rest. 

The last thing Jihyo remembered was that she and Kwangsoo were supposed to head to their favorite restaurant for dinner. They just finished filming the next episode of Running Man. They invited everyone but Yoo Jaesuk, Ji Sukjin and Ha Donghoon were so giddy to go home to their own families. Kang Gary was busy for his upcoming album and Kim Jungkook was back on the gym. That was all she remembers.

"Where is Kwangsoo?" She asked, "And why are you here?" 

"I'm here yet you're still looking for Kwangsoo hyung." Hanbin frowned and crossed his arms across his chest. He sighed and acted like he was hurt, lightly pounding on his chest.

"I was asking because he was with me last night." Jihyo smiled and poked on Hanbin's arms. He looks cute whenever he pouts and Jihyo loves seeing him pout.

Hanbin caught her hands and intertwined her fingers with his own. Hanbin liked how her small hands feels, warm and soft.

"I know. Kwangsoo hyung was the one who brought you here. He went home when I got here." Hanbin answered as he softly tucked the stray hair on Jihyo's face behind her ears.

"I thought you were still in Japan?" Jihyo wondered. They were talking on the phone yesterday and he said they still had a concert for tomorrow night.

"I lied. We had our last concert yesterday. I was planning on surprising you but Kwangsoo hyung called me and told me you fainted." He smiled at his noona whose cheeks were pale, missing the usual rosy tint.

Hanbin and s successfully made it through their Japan tour. They ended it with a sold-out concert in Nagoya. He was trying to call Jihyo's number but she was not answering. Few minutes later, Hanbin received a call from Lee Kwangsoo. He told him about Jihyo fainting. He was so worried that he took an earlier flight back to Korea. He was grateful that s understands him.

"I was just tired. We filmed for two consecutive nights." Jihyo reasoned out.

Honestly, for the last few days, Jihyo was really sick. She would wake up with the feeling that her head is going to split in to two. Then she would ran to the bathroom and puke her insides. Every morning felt like hell. But she didn't tell Hanbin. 

She doesn't want him to worry about her. Hanbin was busy preparing with iKON that he had no rest for the whole month. Jihyo doesn't want to add to his burden. Besides, she thinks she just caught the flu.

"Don't push yourself too much, noona. You should rest whenever you have time. Don't stress out as well. Don't mind whatever the netizens say about you. They don't know you like we do, like I do. Don't forget to eat healthy especially fruits and vegetables. Don't forget to take your vitamins..." Hanbin blabbered, extending his hands to emphasize his point.

Jihyo looked at his beloved dongsaeng with a smile plastered on her face. Who would thought that the charismatic leader would be so talkative? Whenever Jihyo feels down, Hanbin would talk away and she would forget about her problems.

For the last eight months that they were together, Hanbin and Jihyo managed to keep th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter