New School

Love is Amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZjt_sA2eso

Bangtan Boys (BTS) - Save Me

===========

Somewhere in Seoul...

"Mum~ I'm going to school now~," You informed your mum who was packing your lunch.

"Wait! Don't forget your lunch!" Your mum shouted across the kitchen.

You hurried to the kitchen and grabbed the lunchbox packed by your mum. You kissed your mum goodbye and rushed to the car prepared by your father. Your chauffeur opened the car for you and immediately rushed to his driver seat to drive you to school. While the chauffeur was driving you to school, you looked out of the car window and gazed at the busy streets. People rushing for work and students rushing to school like you.

Then you turned to him and said,"Later stop a few stops away from the school gate like always."

"Ye, Agassi," The chauffeur gave a nod as a sign of understanding.

After that, you took out your mp3 player to listen to your favourite music. In a while, you were almost reaching the school gate. The chauffeur stopped a few stops away from the school gate that she wanted. She hopped out from the car and told him not to pick her from school later.

"But your father specifically said to pick you from school," He told you.

"But he won't be home till 5pm right?" You pointed out.

The chauffeur nodded and you said,"I'll be home before 5pm. Don't worry."

You then skipped to school and left him hanging. The chauffeur just gave a sigh and drove back home. Meanwhile, you had reached the school gate and stood there for a while. You were awed by the large school and the beautiful garden surrounding the school area.

"Jota~," You smiled widely while admiring the school.

 

 

Suddenly, you saw a large crowd heading towards you. You widened your eyes as the crowd was getting closer to you. You were about to move away when somebody grabbed your hand and pulled you behind him.

"Stay behind me for a while," The unfamiliar voice said to you.

You followed his instructions and waited behind him. Within a short time, the crowd surrounded the guy who saved you from the crowd. They squealed towards him and went to take pictures with him. You were being squeezed by the crowd and had trouble breathing. You couldn't take it anymore and decided to squeeze through to get out from the crowd. You tried to squeeze through but to no avail. Just then, someone from behind shouted in a sweet voice,"My lovely girls~I'm here~."

The girls turned their heads and their eyes focused on that particular person. They squealed more and all of them rushed to the guys who just reached school. You turned your head to that direction and saw one of the guys entertaining the girls.While you were looking at the screaming girls, the guy who saved you, asked,"Hey you."

You then turned your head to face him and was immediately dazzled by his looks. 

 

 

*Who is this handsome guy...?~* You thought to yourself while admiring his face.

He noticed you were staring at him and clapped your hands for you to quit staring at him. You blinked multiple times and asked unknowingly,"Yes..?"

"You're new here? Because I never see you before," He asked you.

"Uh..yeah..new..," You shyly answered.

Instantaneously, the school bell rang and the screaming girls instantly rushed for their classes. The guys who were being surrounded before approached you and him. They looked down at you and wondered who you were.

"Yah. Who's this girl?" The guy with silver hair with black sunglasses asked him.

 

 

"She's pretty~," Another guy with brown hair with bandana stared at you with a smirk.

 

 

"Is this your new girlfriend?" A guy with black hair and cute eye-smiled snickered.

 

 

"I've never seen her..," A guy with orange hair raised one eyebrow.

 

 

"Are you one of our fans?" Another guy with reddish-brown hair smiled at you.

 

 

You wanted to answer all their questions but were stumped by their good looks again. Then a guy with spectacles walked ahead said,"Just leave her be. More questions you guys asked her, the later we will be for class."

 

 

"Oh right! Let's go, guys! See you later pretty lady," The guy with brown hair with bandana winked at you while waving goodbye to you.

The guy who saved you joined his group and walked with them. You watched them walking off and was still bewildered by what just happened. Then, there was the second school bell ring. You looked at your watch and gasped at the time.

"I'm late!!!" You gasped again and hurriedly to search for your class.

========