- the reason why-

The Boy In Luv (BANGTAN FANFIC) ONE SHOT STORY

"Oppa Annyeong!" Min Young called her brother Jimin from the backstage. 

 

Jimin signaled her to come and greet the others and so she did. Hugging each one of them except for Taehyung who grew far from her. She just waved and smiled at him.

 

"Oh, Min Young-ah. Manager-nim saved a seat for you beside the stage. Cheer for us huh?"

 

"Jimin Oppa Fighting! Bangtang Seonyeondan Fighting!"

 

Min Young went to her reserved seat as she smile. I'm so proud of them. She told herself. All the time they spent together came back to her... Tears welled up as she reminisce the happy, sad, hardships and pain her oppa and and his friends went to. Is Taehyung-ssi alright? She wondered. They never spoke comfortably because Taehyung used to ignore and treat her like no one. 

 

It made her quite interested in him back then. She often follow him and it led her to think that Taehyung-ssi is very mysterious. Until such time when she realized that she likes him already. She promised herself when their debut comes, she will confess and ask him the reason behind his cold treatment towards her.

 

Fans cheering for Bangtan echoed inside the studio. Min Young looked around and smiled. Time has come. Taehyung-ssi must know what I feel. Whether he accepts my feelings or not, it won't change anything. He will just be the same old cold Taehyung to me.

 

"Min Young-ah!" Suga called, she ran towards him and gave him a hug

 

"Oppa... You looked so cool up there! Congratulations on your Debut!"

 

"Without your help and ecouragements, we will not come up this way." Suga smiled at her and went off

 

She looked for Taehyung but couldn't find him. She asked Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook... But no one could tell where he is. 

 

The event was over hours ago, and Min Young already felt discouraged to tell Taehyung everything. So she decided to bid goodbyes to the as she walked out the parking lot. As she was looking for her car keys, someone grabbed her and cornered her along the dark alley.

 

Please... Someone save me. Min Young keeps on praying and can't open her eyes becuse of fear... But when the person spoke...

 

"Min Young-ah... It's me." Taehyung let go of her and turned his back.

 

"Taehyung-ssi... Why?" Finally, the question was out of

 

It took moments before Taehyung responded to her question. But his answer wasn't the one Min Young wanted to hear.

 

"I can't get close to you... I just can't. Jimin hyung told me to stay away from you because I might hurt you."

 

Tears welled up in Min Young's eyes. Jimin oppa? Why? She thought.

 

"I told Hyung that I like you and then he became angry. I was afraid that he will not let you see us that's why I decided to let go. I stayed away so even if I can't get close and talk to you, i could still see you."

 

"Taehyung-ssi... I liked you too. But I didn't know how to tell you because everytime I tried, you kept pushing me away." 

 

Taehyung finally faced her and cupped her cold face and wiped her tears. They just stared at each others eyes for minutes. Cherishing the lost time that they would've enjoyed together if Jimin didn't stand between them. I love her... I am a Boy In Luv... Taehyung thought. 

 

Taehyung slowly placed his lips on Min Young's... And they both shared a very passionate one. Gentleness and longing was obvious by the way they kissed each other..

 

So this is the reason why... Min Young finally knew the answer. 

 

-dahyunnie-