Instagram

Instagram

Chorong is lying on her stomach, scrolling her Instagram after posting a picture of bomi and her, she smile looking at the comments which is filled with so much of chomi related comments.

“Unnie!~~” Chorong immediately close her Instagram knowing who is calling her. A head pop out from the side of the door.

“What do you want bomi-ya?” Bomi with a grin on her face walk and sat with her legs cross on chorong’s bed. making chorong turn her head to look at her.

“Unnie did you saw your Instagram comments?” Bomi have a wide smile on her face while saying that, chorong just turn back to her phone. “I didn’t see my comments, I was playing games on my phone, why what did they comment? Did they say I am cute/ pretty/ I’m the best?”.

“Don’t lie unnie, I know you look at your comments, you’re not known for interacting with fans for nothing.” Bomi poke her continuously making Chorong sit up and face her. “I did not see the comments” Chorong poke bomi everywhere on her body for every single word she said as a revenge and then bomi did the same thing to chorong. It almost turn into a random poking game already.

“Chorong Unnie!!!!!” A shout from outside stop the both of them. “Yes Namjoo-ah? Chorong merong at Bomi before walking outside to check out what Namjoo need.

Bomi merong at the door once chorong went out and shouted “Namjoo is the one who showed me the Instagram comments!” Bomi heard someone running around after that. Guess it’s just Namjoo getting chase by Chorong.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------​-

Something like this? Kekekeke and got inspired because of this chomi pic. My tom and jerry~