Final

Resistance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gentle fingers press into tender skin and Baekhyun can literally feel the hair on his neck stand up with Yixing's slight touch on his arm. He should not be affected by it, neither should he be affected by the other's dimpled smile. But with the growing feeling in his stomach and his whole body anticipating more to come, he knows that he's screwed. With the Korean's attention on the other, the hand disappears and Baekhyun wants to beg it to stay there but he doesn't. Instead he focuses on the man in front of him who tells him how great his lesson was once again. The way the man's eyes form crescents together with the dimple engraved in the other's cheek, leaves him mesmerized. There is a last soft touch on his right hand before the older man leaves the classroom. 

In every other situation Baekhyun would have been all over the Chinese man, held his hands, tell him how great he is and maybe him in the teachers' room but he is not allowed to do any of that. And there was not a single day since Yixing became part of his life that Byun Baekhyun did not curse the stupid rules of his tutoring job. Both of them were at a legal age for 's sake. Just because there has been the problem with Jongin ing one of his students on Minseok's desk every other day didn't mean that the older man had to use his complete power to block all relationships between teachers and students. Especially with Zhang Yixing existing. Especially with Zhang Yixing's thighs existing. 

The Chinese male had entered Baekhyun's Korean tutoring class roughly two months ago. Two months in which Baekhyun barely had a day in which he didn't wish for the accented voice to moan his name. Baekhyun is an affectionate person but around the man he was extremly careful. It did not help that the other was equally touchy-feely. A sigh leaves his mouth as he stands up to take the sponge and erase the sentences written on the blackboard. He needed to get some delicious food and maybe fap to Yixing in his shower. Minseok could not control that at least.

As he organizes his bag to leave the classroom, he spots Yixing's folder on his usual spot and Baekhyun shakes his head in disbelieve. It's the second time this happened this week and it's only Wednesday. He smiles because for a 24-year-old man the Chinese was really forgetful. Baekhyun gets frustrated as a result of Yixing being the perfect combination of cute and y. The maybe ing with Yixing in his thoughts turns into a definitely.

 

 

 

 

 

Yixing, 09:23pm Byun teacher, I think I forgot my folder. I can't do the homework. I'm so sorry :(

 

It was such a typical thing for Yixing to text him about this stuff and Baekhyun could only chuckle at the other's cuteness. The Chinese was definitely different from his other classmates. Every time the Korean asked Zitao for his homework he would get a loud laughter and a "Too much work, sorry Teacher" in return and Yixing was such a refreshing change. Not that he was bewitched by Yixing's dimple or his thighs or his stunned expression when he found out that he was actually saying a profanity instead of pepper. The Korean falls onto his bed, face meeting pillow as he leaves a groan out of annoyance. If Zhang Yixing was any better, he might suspect that he wasn't human even. 

The thing is Baekhyun knows Yixing is not perfect. The way he gets stubborn when he can't pronounce a word perfect for the 27th time and tries a 28th time when it clearly stops the progress of the class or the way he forgets his stuff everywhere and has to share books with the other students or the way he comes too late to class because he forgot something at home, just to realize that he forgot another object. But Baekhyun finds himself adoring all of that traits because the Chinese makes up for that with dimpled smiles and working harder than anyone else in class. His Korean has improved a lot in the past months and now he's even able to help other students if they need it. Mostly Baekhyun orders him to, when he's too busy telling Zitao or Yifan to shut up. Yixing is a little introverted but the way his eyes twinkle when someone learns another information, deepens the impression that Yixing is a nice guy that likes to help others but is too afraid of rejection to approach them at times. 

 

Baekhyun, 09:34 It's fine! Do it tomorrow then and grab some early sleep tonight :)

 

He tries to sound as casual as possible. He also tries to not stare at his phone for too long in hopes of Yixing answering. But when his phone blinks and a familiar sound rings in his ears and he almost

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter