ONE- Intro

All Smiles
It was the end of winter, yet everyone was still locked indoors. Somin look outside the window of her self contain which she rented with blood and sweat. The snow was sub siding and the roads were looking clearer. She went back to her bed and tried to go back to sleep. The holidays would soon be over and school would resume, but before that, the holiday given to the employees at the coffee shop she worked would end in two days. Two days to sleep all she wanted. She smiled as tucked herself under her blanket. She spooned herself on her arm, something she remembered her mum do to her whenever she slept in her bed. She couldn't be happier, she had the most beautiful dream ever, although she knew it would never happen, she still indulged herself in the blissful feeling. She dreamt of her mum, they were shopping in a mall and her mum was spoiling her with beautiful clothes and shoes, not that she cared that much for those, but she loved that her mum was with her. She thought on this as she drifted back to sleep, probably why she had that dream. The two weeks left, she spent preparing her supplies for school; as much as she could afford, she didn't have millions thanks to a certain someone. She never met the man, but she hated the name itself. Somin locked her door, put her keys in her back pack and started off to work. " It's time, So Min-ah fighting." she said as she went off to work. Good morning! Krystal So min's co-worker greeted her as she walked into the coffee shop they've both worked together for almost a year and Krystal was like the only friend she had. You could feel the excitement in Krystal's voice. Morning Krissy! Somin greeted as excited.. How was your hols? 'Oh great, had fun with my family, it was so cozy, guess what, my sister Jessica is getting married, she brought her husband-to_be over and we had so much fun, turns out he's super rich and very hardworking. Jess was his secretary, I accused them of playing office love and you should as seen as they blushed like tomatoes. My parents adore him. Mummy like totally ignored me and Jess and took care of him personally, while Dad just wouldn't let him be. Krystal was so caught up in her what she was saying that she spoke as though she was seeing it happening before her eyes. She kept on talking until she noticed the sad look on Somin's face. You know, I did ask you to spend the holiday with us. And ruin the mood for you all, no way, I had time to study a lot during the holiday, so I'm content. That's the fun I like. You know Somin, life isn't all in the pages of books, Krystal retorted. I know, I know what you're gonna say, YOLO! Let me prepare for work before the boss comes. She quickly walked to the back of the store before her friend said anymore. It was Monday, for some reason, the University gave her students extra two weeks to rest. As she changed into her work uniform, she smiled to herself as she remembered Krystal's story. Unlike her, Krystal has a family and they're actually quite rich, but her dear friend loves making coffees, she once said she wanted to be a barista. Crazy huh! Well when your family's rich, you could do just about anything. She brushed off the thought, she was done dressing up, closed her locker and moved to the main hall. The coffee shop was beautiful. It had a ground floor and then a top floor. The ground had a cozy like setting, like a simple shop for family outing, but the top floor was all fancy like. Their shop was mainly visited by students since it was not so far from the Seoul University. She felt so lucky when she got the job. She was a scholarship student and being able to have her workplace close to the Uni was like a blessing. She got this job after she sent in her application to the Uni. She was majoring in law for reasons other than passion. Although she had a driving force, she still tries to enjoy her course of study. One way or the other, she was going to make that man pay for the death of her parents and get back everything they worked for, even if it was the last thing she does. Thanks for reading, do share your thoughts. Decided to enlongate this chap.