The Growth of a New Plant

Forget-Me-Not

She walked into a new environment ready for a fresh start, to meet new people and enjoy her new job.
‘Tae Hee this is your locker key, Daehyun has just returned this and I’ll now pass it to you. Go try to see if it works’, her manager told her. Clueless as she made her way to the staff room to find the locker. She walked into find someone putting on Christmas decorations as she asked him where the lockers were. ‘Its in there on your right’ as he pointed towards the girls toilet. Confused as she couldn’t find the locker, she walked out to ask him, ‘sorry but do you know where Daehyun’s locker is?’ He quickly led her to the boy’s toilet and showed her Dae’s locker. She walked out after confirming the locker and continued her work.

‘Hi how are you today?, she spoke in a friendly manner as she scanned the customer’s items on the conveyor belt.  For four hours she repeated this until her shift was over. Happily walking to grab her bag from the locker, she was approached by her manager in the staff room. ‘Did you find the locker? Was it the right key?’ Tae Hee puzzled as she asked why she gave her Dae’s locker, which was in the boy’s toilet. Her manager was shocked and laughed as she forgot about the lockers being segregated to girls and boys. ‘Im so sorry I forgot about that, I’ll get you another locker soon’. As they were talking, in the corner of her eyes, she could see him smiling at their conversation.
                                       

                                                       ~Some things are destined to be, if we meet again could this be fate or a coincidence?~