Leo/Hyuk

Three makes story

prompt: leo/sanghyuk, "too tall"

 


 

 

Sanghyuk laughs at the way Taekwoon looks up at him, slouching, and squinting at him because the sunshine behind Sanghyuk enters through the ceiling just in that angle where it shines into Taekwoon's eyes.

"Come down here!" Taekwoon yells loudly.

"Come up here!" Sanghyuk retorts. He sees Taekwoon's face turn into a scowl and his mouth moving, but he can't hear the words from up there.

"I can't reach the ladder, it's too high up!" Taekwoon replies after a few attempts at jumping up and down, arms flailing for the last step of the ladder. 

"You're just too short, that's all," Sanghyuk laughs, entertained at the older's suffering. 

"You know who's gonna be short? You! When I get up there and cut off your legs!" Taekwoon yells his empty threats.

"Oh, I'm so scared!" Sanghyuk sing-songs, and grabs the long meters of rope bunched up next to him. "Here, come up and cut off my legs!" he shouts back, and begins to lower the rope until the end reaches the same level as the ladder's bottom. Taekwoon jumps up again, trying to grab the rope.

"Sanghyuk, I swear to god!" Taekwoon screams in frustration, his voice echoing through the long tunnel in the middle of the abandoned tower that Sanghyuk had found and appointed as their headquarters, the uppermost floor serving as his self-furnished apartment.

"I'll let you in, in one condition!" Sanghyuk begins, knowing well enough that Taekwoon is fuming right now. "There will be no leg cutting."

"Okay! Whatever, just let me go up," Taekwoon dismisses.

"Oh, and you'll have to kiss me, too," Sanghyuk grins, and lowers the rope without waiting for Taekwoon's answer.