N/Hyuk

Three makes story

prompt: Hakyeon/any, eloping

 


 

They say Macau is the Las Vegas of the Far East-- or something like that, Hakyeon doesn't really remember. They also say that what happens in Macau.... uh something, something, it's in Mandarin, and Hakyeon can't speak any of the myriad of languages in this part of the continent.

Maybe that's why it takes him a few days before he finally manages to find the penthouse rented for him, in one of the well off neighborhoods with its tower apartments and impeccably shaped hedges. There is also a shining Bentley displayed in the middle of the foyer, and Hakyeon scoffs-- either this, or all those luxurious cars catching dust in Dubai. One thing is for sure, he'll never understand rich people.

After a clumsy battle of words with the receptionist and the security, Hakyeon produces a keycard from the envelope he had gotten, and the elevator opens for him-- that seems to shut up the guards and let him go.

Once the elevator comes to a halt after some ten thousand floors, Hakyeon all but ready to drop onto the first piece of furniture he can sit on, the lights of the apartment come to life on their own, bathing the spacious and sleek living room slash the room to the most expensive Hakyeon has ever seen in his life in one space.

The whole length of the wall on the other side is made of glass and though it's night, Hakyeon knows the view must be breathtaking, and another wall consists of a huge aquarium lit up by different colors, and it's all nice and everything, but it lacks the only thing Hakyeon is interested i--

"There you are!" 

Sanghyuk's head pops up from behind the sofa that Hakyeon hasn't noticed, his hair askew, probably from his sleep.

"I thought you'd never get here," he continues, padding over to where Hakyeon is still standing in the entrance. 

"I could barely decipher your riddles," Hakyeon huffs, but sinks into Sanghyuk's embrace, his dirty backpack thumping on the marble floor.

"Had to," Sanghyuk sighs. "Didn't want my parents to know where I was going." 

Hakyeon nods and lets himself to be led deeper into the apartment by Sanghyuk.

"So," the younger starts, turning around excitedly, "when are we marrying?"