The target is the heart

The target is the heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The target is the heart

 

 

Hanbin was – visibly and clearly – in trouble with archery, he couldn't extend the bow so as to be able to insert the arrow on the elastic in the correct way. Chanwoo stared at him from a certain distance while staying on the sidelines, at least for a while. Hanbin wasn't aware of his presence, he didn't see those big, round eyes linger on himself, on every part of his body, because he was so focused on what was his goal to accomplish. Although Chanwoo couldn't see his face because Hanbin was turned back, he imagined what was supposed to be almost certainly his expression: his pursed lips, his brow furrowed and his focused look.

Hanbin wore a cap, a plain black t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up that flaunted his biceps and a pair of ripped jeans: he managed to be still handsome in casual clothes, even if that t-shirt too large made him look even thinner than he already was. Hanbin's lean and slender figure was lit by a few rays of sun beating mercilessly on him, on dry, gravel land, on all the people around them but whose Chanwoo himself didn't notice because his eyes were just staring at Hanbin, always one and only in his direction. The sun was glowing high in the sky colored in pastel blue, it shone, it radiated the surrounding environment of a wonderful light, but Chanwoo's eyes were still looking for those of Hanbin who was even more stunning under the solar rays. Chanwoo from where he stood, he could see the profile of his face: that smooth jaw, those fascinating cheekbones, those full, fleshy and slightly red lips. Kim Hanbin was handsome.

Chanwoo opened his mouth to speak but closed it soon after, unable to make out the words he wanted to say.
"Hyung" Chanwoo called softly as he approached him quickly with rapid and decisive steps, as if he had been afraid to lose courage, "let me help you" he said, he was behind him bending over him.
Chanwoo was definitely taller and bigger than Hanbin so due to this fact he had the ability to tower over him thanks to his height and his size. It made him feel stronger, more confident, more brave.

"W-what?" Hanbin stammered caught off guard since he had been taken by surprise.

"Let me help you" Chanwoo repeated, even if Hanbin startled at first and then stiffened.

"Okay" Hanbin replied so very uncertain as he realized that his own back adhered to Chanwoo's chest, and that the heat emanating from their respective bodies was matchless. 

Chanwoo slipped an arm around him, leaving it dangling along the top of his warm chest, his hand brushed lightly Hanbin's hand and his other arm was passed the other side of his chest, his fingers trying to draw the bow and adjust the arrow.
Their fingers were tangled, it had been just a light touch, soft as a feather. Nothing more, nothing less. But it was enough, it had been enough to speed up Chanwoo's heartbeat, it had been enough to hold Hanbin's breath. It was changing something, something was about to happen, and all they could do was to let it happen or stop it truncating the bud.

Hanbin turned partially rotating the torso to at least be able to look into his eyes. Once he did, he wanted not to have done it. It was way too intense, and the two of them were both like spacing out, distancing themselves from things and people around them. Neither knew what to do or say in a situation like that, or what would have been right or what would have been wrong instead.
They didn't mind at all the crowd of various people because it was as if there were only the two of them around the world, and they existed for on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter