Dream girl (Photoshoot part-2)

Oh My Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dream Girl

 

word count:1400+

 

Kyungsoo halted in her steps and stopped drinking for a while,no matter how hard she tried to act like she doesn’t care, she couldn’t help herself from feeling down and worthless whenever people called her fat or ugly or owl eyes. She was never confident in her body and being under camera almost 24/7 made her even more self-conscious, but she never let others see this. She was a good actress after all.

 

“Oh my dear I’m so sorry that pretty guys of yours isn’t paying any attention to you??” she said in a childish mocking tone and smirked taking  another sip  "It’s not my fault that you don’t have a curvy like me,I bet you’d love to have some lady-like curves” The smile from Krystal’s face vanished when Kyungsoo replied with sass.Kyungsoo who was always know for being polite and calm natured girl, this was quite opposite of everything the girl ever heard, she expected Kyungsoo to cry and run anway and never ever go near Kai.

Kyungsoo turned around to leave but before she left, she threw another sassy remark at her “ Omo poor child...why are your eyes so small ?umm... may be you should eat more, you know sometimes I find it so difficult to detect your face; All I see is just bones. Poor makeup artists, they must be having a hard time because of your face.” Krystal was gaping like a fish, trying to comeback with a remark but Kyungsoo won her again," Here want a sip?? You might have never tasted something like this do you?? Oops... i already drank it, you dont want other people's leavings do you?" she her heels and left sipping away the drink in her hand.

Krystal was left there with agape, all the confidence from minutes ago now dropped to the floor.

Kyungsoo once again rushed to her dressing room leaving the behind, eyes becoming glossy and tears threatening to fall any second. She doesn’t want anyone to see her in weak state, except Beakhyun. He was always there to protect her. All her sass was courtesy of Baekhyun, who taught her diligently how to face es like those.

But unknown to her, her every move was being captured with silent clicks of a camera.

“How did I end up here…” groaning with frustration she threw the dam milkshake in the dustbin nearby. 

 

 

Two years ago

“Ah my baby girl has arrived. Look I’ve cooked your favorite …… stew for you, How was your day my dear” her uncle beamed at her.

“I’m not doing it again” that’s the only thing she muttered before going into her room and slamming the door loudly.

 

“Ah uncle leave me alone, don’t even try to persuade me to do that again” she shouted again from inside when he uncle tried to bribe her with his food.

“I’m sorry my baby,but you’ve to go through this, I wouldn’t have let you do this if the our business was going fine, I didn’t have any choice baby,am really Sorry.” Still not able to get any answer he signed exaggeratedly “Don’t sing there if you don’t want to, you know I love you right?“ he turned around to leave,to find new ways if there are any.

Kyungsoo finally opened the door and then she said “Okay I’ll only do it till the business becomes fine and then  … “

 

“That’s my baby, you know I just got a call from the bar and they said that many people were talking about you. I’m so lucky to have such a beautiful and angelic princess, you know if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter