chapter 1

I'M GETTING MARRIED???!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s POV

I can’t believe it. I am getting married to someone I don’t even know??!! They didn’t even ask my opinion. Ahh!!! I feel like I want to kill everyone!! But I know I won’t do that anyway because I don’t want to get into prison for killing. Can someone save me from this miserable life??!!! Then, I realize that there’s one person who will help me. I must hurry before those bodyguards of my father’s come. They will fetch me at 5 o’clock. I have one hour left. I must hurry. As I was busy arranging my stuff, the door bell ring. I was startled. So, I immediately went downstairs and open the door. I was dumbfounded. They have come 30 minutes early. One of them said “Ms. Liu, we are here to bring you to the airport for your departure to Seoul, Korea. Your father is expecting you there.” Then, I know there’s no way I’m going to run away.....

Hours later, I have arrived. After retrieving my luggage, I went to the exit and saw that my father is waiting with that fatherly smile (of course. He’s a father after all). I immediately hug him and I can feel that he’s hugging me back. “I miss you so much, my daughter” he said. “I miss you too, daddy” I said. Then, he took my luggage and we went to our car. We talked a lot of things in the car.

When I arrived home, I saw that nothing has changed from the day i left this home to continue my study in America. I saw my mummy is reading a magazine on the sofa. I sneaked behind her and hug her from behind. “oh my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter