FOUR

Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What? No Taehyung, I don't want to work with any human." said the frogman. The spaces were fulled with the bath house workers. They whispered to each others while looking at Joa. The bath house was never had any human as their workers and human was really rare to be found there. 

"Everyone, keep calm. If she eats our foods for three days her smells will disappear." Taehyung calmly explained to the other workers.

"No way! I don't want Yubaba to scold me huh" said the frogman who worked as the giver of the bath lockers and herbs. 

"She had signed a contract with Yubaba." Taehyung replied.

Everyone was shocked.

"Just give her to Krystal! She just nagged about wanting an assistant." said the other frogman then smirked.

"What? No way! I ain't working with human!" said Krystal then ogled.

"Okay Krystal, she will be your assistant now. Joa, you can follow her and one more thing Krystal, if she doesn't work well, you can scold her, cut off her fingers and anything." he said coldly. Joa's eyes suddenly opened widely as she heard the words came from Taehyung. She quickly went to Krystal.

"Taehyung if any disaster happens, you'll dead huh" she said. "Let's go, what's your name?" asked Krystal again.

"J..Joa." Joa replied shortly.

"Okay." she said.

As they walked, some frogmen laughed.

"Goodluck Krystal" they naugtily said.

"Shut up." she coldly said to them but they didn't stop laughing.

 

 

As both of them arrived at their room, Krystal looked at Joa.

"Oh my god! I didn't expect you to be this far! Good job Joa" she said happily while her hands holding Joa shoulders.

"Hey Krystal, are you okay?" asked a good looking man while holding some towels.

"Ah.. Kai. I'm okay." she replied shyly. She has been liking him since the first day she worked here. She was his assistant before and then she was needed to handle the tub service.

"Good. Don't worry, if you need anything, I'm here. Human wouldnt hurt you. I come to check you out because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter